RIP Dr Harold Bornstein

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Probably the best Personal Physician in History

His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary," read Bornstein's letter, which was released by Trump's campaign in December 2015. "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

1610643180701.jpeg

His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary," read Bornstein's letter, which was released by Trump's campaign in December 2015. "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."
He certainly lacked psychology skills.

He certainly lacked psychology skills.
Trump gave him a 3% raise to leave him alone.

View attachment 442776
He looks like a "Doctor feel good" we had around town in the 60's before he went to prison.

Sorry, but a joke sometimes is too good to pass up. My apologies from the middle. :oops-28:

Forum List

Back