Riots Forever says Kamala

she hates America--like a lot of POC [ hahahahahah ]
..she's racist and a dumbass = she believed Smollet

Well, then I guess I should probably prepare to gun down those cretin monkeys in the streets.

The war is here. Good people will win it. The left will lose...

Vague and ambiguous statements coming from campaigning candidates are less than helpful at the moment. Even if we understand linguistically that she did not call for violence to continue, it can at the same time be easily understood that the statement could be misinterpreted. Her opponents can and will use such things against her, and it further shows her ineptitude and lack of qualifications for the office she is obviously being set to assume if the Democratic Party wins.
Of course, lack of qualifications has not kept past candidates from becoming President.

What part of her statement is not clear to you?

The Democrat VP promises the riots will continue after the election and all should BEWARE:

Kamala puts a gun to our heads
Kamala is helping President Trump to win reelection by a landslide on November 3rd and help the Republicans take control of Congress. :smoke:
To get to 270 Trump needs an honest election count in all the Red States plus PA or WI
President Trump will win easily on November 3rd show some confidence. :icon_rolleyes: It's getting pathetic that some Republicans are acting like scared beaten dogs!:puke3:

The Democrat VP promises the riots will continue after the election and all should BEWARE:

I was just watching that...

Slow Joe is out there telling people to stop rioting and Kamala is out behind his back telling them its still ok.... Deception from democrats... Go Figure!

Keeping the radicals in the party happy while lying to the rest of America that they are for us.... Hoping it wont be exposed...

I missed it----when did Joe advise the mob to stop
"rioting" Did he address any particular elements?
What does he mean by "rioting" if he actually used that term? Our beloved mayor----billy joe stalin di blasio-----as far as I recall ----does not say rioting---he says "normal reaction to 400 years of slavery
I think it was yesterday (or the day before) but it was a milk-toast rebuke... He looked like he was speaking out of one side of his mouth in an interview. And Kamala went right behind him telling everyone it was still okay to do it... these people are snakes....
I have a feeling that's the way it's going to be with those two. He'll mumble something and she'll come along and explain that he meant something completely different, and we're supposed to understand that she's the one really in control...

I was just watching that...

Slow Joe is out there telling people to stop rioting and Kamala is out behind his back telling them its still ok.... Deception from democrats... Go Figure!

Keeping the radicals in the party happy while lying to the rest of America that they are for us.... Hoping it wont be exposed...

I missed it----when did Joe advise the mob to stop
"rioting" Did he address any particular elements?
What does he mean by "rioting" if he actually used that term? Our beloved mayor----billy joe stalin di blasio-----as far as I recall ----does not say rioting---he says "normal reaction to 400 years of slavery
I think it was yesterday (or the day before) but it was a milk-toast rebuke... He looked like he was speaking out of one side of his mouth in an interview. And Kamala went right behind him telling everyone it was still okay to do it... these people are snakes....
I have a feeling that's the way it's going to be with those two. He'll mumble something and she'll come along and explain that he meant something completely different, and we're supposed to understand that she's the one really in control...
Which will help lead to a huge loss by Joe and Kamala :cool:

Kamala is helping President Trump to win reelection by a landslide on November 3rd and help the Republicans take control of Congress. :smoke:
To get to 270 Trump needs an honest election count in all the Red States plus PA or WI
President Trump will win easily on November 3rd show some confidence. :icon_rolleyes: It's getting pathetic that some Republicans are acting like scared beaten dogs!:puke3:
Are you confident that we are going to get honest election counts in PA and WI?

I'm confident that President Trump will win rather confortably no matter what. :smoke: The Communist Democrats have one of their worst tickets ever and will take a bad beating on November 3rd!:smoke:

I'm confident that President Trump will win rather confortably no matter what. :smoke: The Communist Democrats have one of their worst tickets ever and will take a bad beating on November 3rd!:smoke:
I hope so. But, as Stalin said, it doesn't matter who votes, it matters who COUNTS the votes.

Assuming we can trust the Red States to count fairly, and assuming Trump takes all the Red States and Biden takes all the Blue States, we end up here.

1599074846088.png

Trump has to take PA or WI to get to 270

I hope so. But, as Stalin said, it doesn't matter who votes, it matters who COUNTS the votes.

Assuming we can trust the Red States to count fairly, and assuming Trump takes all the Red States and Biden takes all the Blue States, we end up here.

I think President Trump takes Minnesota,Michigan,Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

I think President Trump takes Minnesota,Michigan,Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
MN - lost by 45k
PA - won by 44k
WI - won by 23k
MI - won by 11k

If Trump takes all of the Red States and ANY of those 4, he'll take the election. To be sure that he doesn't take PA they probably need to stuff 100k ballots.

That's why they want as many curb side mail boxes as possible. Even though everyone has a mail box at their house for their own ballot, you can't mail a thousand ballots from your house, and walking them into the post office likely puts you on a security camera, so, they want lots out side boxes. One vote stuffing operation was busted because they delivered all the stuffed ballots to a few outside boxes, smarter cheaters spread their stuffed ballots over lots of different curbside boxes.

That's also why the push mail-in voting. That extends the ballot stuffing period from the time the ballots are pushed out until turned in by 8 pm on Nov 3, for PA.

It doesn't look like PA is doing a push out, though you can vote by mail, by request, that greatly reduces the number of loose ballots floating around, because the only ballots mailed out are those requested. 27 ballots mail out ballots requested by the same address can raise a red flag.

But this is why Trump said no to Pelosi's demand to for 50 vote push out based on old outdated voter logs. That could have resulted in 20% or more of loose ballots floating around, more than enough to swing an election. In some senses I found her push irritating, mainly because I suspect that both Bushes, Dole, Romney, McCain, Rubio and Kasich would have caved to her tantrum and completely thrown away any chance for a trustworthy election.

Vague and ambiguous statements coming from campaigning candidates are less than helpful at the moment. Even if we understand linguistically that she did not call for violence to continue, it can at the same time be easily understood that the statement could be misinterpreted. Her opponents can and will use such things against her, and it further shows her ineptitude and lack of qualifications for the office she is obviously being set to assume if the Democratic Party wins.
Of course, lack of qualifications has not kept past candidates from becoming President.

What part of her statement is not clear to you?

It is impossible to see what you are looking for. What did the post say? Are you criticizing it because of its comprehension of the English language? Was it not severe enough in its verbiage regarding Harris? What do you want?

So what is she saying? That even if her and Biden win they will do nothing to address the problems people are protesting about?
/——/ The demands will increase to repeal the 1st and 2nd Amenendments, turn over control of the military to the UN, build slum housing in every suburban neighborhood, close private schools, and on and on, or the riots will continue.

Last edited:
WHO IS THIS WE, KEMOSABE?

In Incredibly Awkward Moment, Kamala Harris Again Refuses to Take Questions From the Press: ‘Nope, I Think We’re All Set.’

In an event in Wisconsin Monday evening, Kamala Harris was invited to take some questions from the press and she and her staff went into CODE RED and bounced up outta there:

Totally cordially, the host went to pass Kamala the mic to take some questions, and a nanosecond later two of her staffers are heard jumping in to shut it down.

"NOPE, I THINK WE'RE ALL SET."

"THANK YOU PAUL."

"THANK YOU PAUL, WE'RE ALL SET."

Kamala and her handlers decided to abruptly and urgently end the event and leave, to the apparent shock of the fawning host, whose interview was more tongue bath than hard hitting.

Before fleeing, however, Kamala decided to make an awkward situation even more uncomfortable, in a true Michael Scott fashion, by ignoring questions and going into her Hillary-esque, unbearable, fake laugh.

"I once lived in Wisconsin, did you know that? HAHAHA! Wisconsin is part of my story. HAHAHAHA!" And then the Democrat VP candidate walked out of the interview.

Running away from the press has been commonplace for Biden and Harris events since Harris was nominated, and it doesn't look like they are going to face a live press any time soon.

Trump has them on the run. They are so scared of more errors that they won't let Kamala off script.

I, generally, have had good experiences with Hindus from India over the past ---more than 50 years. I found them to be----MOSTLY candid and honest.
I do not like or trust Kamala

I, generally, have had good experiences with Hindus from India over the past ---more than 50 years. I found them to be----MOSTLY candid and honest.
I do not like or trust Kamala
Yes. She's a real crook. Few things are more vile than a corrupt prosecutor.

Forum List

Back