Stimulus Payments

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
Before people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.

Although I'm disgusted by the spending levels, direct payments of relief to tax payers is the only sort of stimulus that has helped the economy, and that's why the democrooks have inserted every sort of poison into legislation that would provide additional relief.

They're sociopaths.

Donald Trump didn't give you shit. He signed a piece of paper that allowed his buddies to loot the government more and then fired all the oversight. You got crumbs that trickled down from a rich man's table.

DECEMBER 22, 2020
Statement of Support for Bipartisan Pandemic Relief Legislation
Before people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.
Let's update, rather than just reminisce.
... direct payments of relief to tax payers is the only sort of stimulus that has helped the economy, and that's why the democrooks have inserted every sort of poison into legislation that would provide additional relief.

They're sociopaths.
It is encouraging to see such enthusiastic support for Biden's leadership in the country. Urge Republicans in Congress to get off the pot and support the nation's interests!

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.08.48 AM.png

Nearly three-quarters of Americans approve of how President Joe Biden
is handling the coronavirus, and his overall job approval ratings continue
to soar in the first two months of his term, according to a poll just released.

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.09.51 AM.png

Republicans Test History in Vote Against Pandemic Relief
Every House Republican voted early Saturday against a popular $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package that would send $1,400 checks to most Americans and hundreds of billions more to help open schools, revive struggling businesses and strengthen state and local governments.

Last edited:
Donald Trump didn't give you shit. He signed a piece of paper that allowed his buddies to loot the government more and then fired all the oversight. You got crumbs that trickled down from a rich man's table.

When I read asinine shit like this I'm sometimes still shocked at the vast density of ignorance in the skull of a bed wetting moonbat. I swear to God that each moonbat literally has a Black Hole Of Ignorance between their ears. Something that destroys intelligence around them. I actually feel pain when I read shit this fucking stupid.

First of all...

This whole Covid thing is nothing more than media generated hysteria over a seasonal flu. There is nothing new about corona viruses. There was a SARs "epidemic" several years ago when the meat puppet faggot was in office, but the economy was still in ruins so there wasn't anything to destroy even IF the media wanted to embarrass their messiah. We had Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Ebola and then H1N3 which was horrific from my experience compared to fuckin covid, which I shook off like a cold. A fuck ton of Vitamin C, Chicken Broth, some sleep and I was up and running in 5 days. None of the seasonal flu's ever in my life, or my mom's, or her mom's, and I can do this for generations, required shutting down the whole world and making people wear mouth panties. Nor did it require adding more debt in 2 years than even the meat puppet faggot added in 4.

There was no need to destroy the economy, shut down and destroy businesses, or "stimulate" amazon and wal-mart, let alone hundreds of self interested leftwing corporations and trust funds. Trump's "buddies" looted the treasury? BULL FUCKING SHIT. The DNC did the looting and so did BLM and Queen Antifa's parasitic minions. The Pittance the average person got and will get from the treasury in return for an annual interest payment of several hundred billion fucking dollars isn't even the issue. The issue is that the entire premise behind it is complete and total BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Then you've got this pathetic agitprop line about "crumbs from a rich man's table"? As if it's the rich donor class that gets democrooks elected that didn't just rob the treasury of 4 trillion dollars in 2 years from future generations in order to fund and avoid the near term disasters they created and kick the can down the road. I can't even articulate the depth of hatred I harbor for these pustulent, inane, vacuous, sniveling, parasitic , malignant, despotic pieces of tick shit.

Liberals are the most deadly disease in the universe.

Last edited:
Snipped because it was all stupid shit.
If there really was a serious pandemic, rather than a dempanic I would support the government loans from future tax payments to support and help average working people through the crisis, especially those who actually worked through it, like we did, and even reward them with hostile/hazardous environment pay.

The fact is, it was a hysterical reaction to a seasonal bug, that everyone will eventually be exposed to. It mutates like a mother fucker, spreads like regressive agitprop, and kills a fraction of people so infinitesimal that the Spanish Flu (which was basically H1N1) looks like Steven King's Capt. Trips from "The Stand". Covid never required the total devastation the democrook party and media sycophants created.

I can not even believe how many people conformed to the idiotic hysteria and wear fuckin masks in public. Then to double/triple down on stupid we have people wearing face sheilds and 2 fuckin masks.

I digress... Almost 90% of the money wasted on the covid hoax is wasteful spending that will not benefit anyone but the billionaire donor class that pays all the fuckin taxes (although I know there are plenty who manage to pay less than they ought to). They're financing themselves on their own futures and they would not be able to do so if they didn't own the mother fuckers that can deploy aircraft carriers and wipe out entire sections of hemisphere. That's why they hated Trump. They couldn't buy him.

Don't be stupid, that is exactly what this is.

It was wrong when Trump did it and it is wrong when China Joe did it.

If there really was a serious pandemic, rather than a dempanic I would support the government loans from future tax payments to support and help average working people through the crisis, especially those who actually worked through it, like we did, and even reward them with hostile/hazardous environment pay.

The fact is, it was a hysterical reaction to a seasonal bug, that everyone will eventually be exposed to. It mutates like a mother fucker, spreads like regressive agitprop, and kills a fraction of people so infinitesimal that the Spanish Flu (which was basically H1N1) looks like Steven King's Capt. Trips from "The Stand". Covid never required the total devastation the democrook party and media sycophants created.

I can not even believe how many people conformed to the idiotic hysteria and wear fuckin masks in public. Then to double/triple down on stupid we have people wearing face sheilds and 2 fuckin masks.

I digress... Almost 90% of the money wasted on the covid hoax is wasteful spending that will not benefit anyone but the billionaire donor class that pays all the fuckin taxes (although I know there are plenty who manage to pay less than they ought to). They're financing themselves on their own futures and they would not be able to do so if they didn't own the mother fuckers that can deploy aircraft carriers and wipe out entire sections of hemisphere. That's why they hated Trump. They couldn't buy him.
You are entitled to pleasure yourself with your aberrant, ideologically-dogmatic and distorted views, and persist in kvetching and kissing Trump's bum in perpetuity.

Most Americans, meanwhile, recognize the seriousness of the pandemic and support the dedication, focus, and competence of the current, popularly-elected administration in dealing with it.

You are entitled to pleasure yourself with your aberrant, ideologically-dogmatic and distorted views, and persist in kvetching and kissing Trump's bum in perpetuity.

Most Americans, meanwhile, recognize the seriousness of the pandemic and support the dedication, focus, and competence of the current, popularly-elected administration in dealing with it.

Not the intelligent Americans, we under stand that a illnes that has less than a 2% mortality rate for those infected is nothing to be afraid of.

There is nothing wrong with stimulus checks. For some making under 75 grand(lower class) it will only help. Prudent and wise in every aspect.

Not the intelligent Americans, we under stand that a illnes that has less than a 2% mortality rate for those infected is nothing to be afraid of.
Your self-serving fantasy that most Americans are unintelligent because they do not kowtow to your ideological dogma should be embarrassing for you, if you were capable of realizing how that makes you appear.

Containing the coronavirus outbreak and repairing the economic
damage it has inflicted are the top priorities for Americans

as Joe Biden prepares to become the 46th president of the United States,
according to a new poll from
The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.​

Your self-serving fantasy that most Americans are unintelligent because they do not kowtow to your ideological dogma should be embarrassing for you, if you were capable of realizing how that makes you appear.

Containing the coronavirus outbreak and repairing the economic
damage it has inflicted are the top priorities for Americans

as Joe Biden prepares to become the 46th president of the United States,
according to a new poll from
The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.​

It must be so hard to live in that kind of fear.

Advanced TDS ^^^^^^^^^

Not true in any sense. Democrat talking points.

Other than continuing the policies and programs begun by Trump, what exactly has the Biden administration done to fight COVID? I sure can't think of anything.

Forum List

Back