What the 'Obamagate' Scandals Mean and Why They Matter

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Amid the flurry of details about spying on Michael Flynn, lying to secret courts about Carter Page, leaking classified documents, and more, itā€™s easy to get lost in the muck. Itā€™s important to stand back, identify the worst abuses, and explain why they matter for American democracy. These abuses didnā€™t simply follow each other; their targets, goals, and principal players overlapped. Taken together, they represent some of the gravest violations of constitutional norms and legal protections in American history. Whether you are Democrat or Republican, whether you like Donald Trump or loathe him, these violations matter.

Some call this debacle ā€œObamagateā€ since the key officials were his appointees and the White House was directly involved. But they got plenty of help. Some came from the permanent bureaucracy, especially in law enforcement and intelligence. Still more came from the mainstream media, which served as conduits for classified leaks aimed at Trump, his campaign, and then his presidency. For over three years, the mediaā€™s top story was ā€œTrump colluded with Russia.ā€ When that imploded after the Mueller Report, they moved on to impeachment.

BJ- Easily the worst abuse of power in US history.

Obamagate is a hoax made up by emotionally disturbed Donald Trump in an effort to deflect attention away from his incompetence and failure of leadership during the COVID crisis.

Why is Obama so brilliant and powerful that he was able to troll Trump and make him fire his own Nat'l Security guy after just 9 days on the job??

And 3 years later, not so much as Obama's gardener has gotten a speeding ticket yet......Obama is a boss!!!

0_00scennsht0a88 (3).jpg

Obamagate is a hoax made up by emotionally disturbed Donald Trump in an effort to deflect attention away from his incompetence and failure of leadership during the COVID crisis.

You are one of the ones that I am going to cherish seeing have a complete emotional breakdown.

Why is Obama so brilliant and powerful that he was able to troll Trump and make him fire his own Nat'l Security guy after just 9 days on the job??

And 3 years later, not so much as Obama's gardener has gotten a speeding ticket yet......Obama is a boss!!!

View attachment 342446

Well, looking black can buy you a lot in the USA
Time is coming, Bippy boy.

View attachment 342446

What did looking black buy George Floyd and his family??

View attachment 342446

What did looking black buy George Floyd and his family??

Death

You are one of the ones that I am going to cherish seeing have a complete emotional breakdown.
Will you cry when nothing happens like with the Russian collusion culprits?

I've never had one of those. Tell us the stories of some of yours.

You are a bubble person
Your bubble of alternative reality shields you from the real world.
At some point even bubble people will be Enlightened as to real world activities.
We will watch and laugh as your bubble implodes.

You are a bubble person
Your bubble of alternative reality shields you from the real world.
At some point even bubble people will be Enlightened as to real world activities.
We will watch and laugh as your bubble implodes.
You're the one having delusions and fantasies about Obama scandals. If the Senate investigations, DoJ, or Courts find a scandal I will pay attention.

Forum List

Back