Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

Looks like the GOP leadership is picking it's pony for 2016.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

Meet the Press with David Gregory - Sundays on NBC News

It would be nice if you could get Reince Preibus' name correct. Otherwise, at this point, what difference does it make?

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

It would be nice if you could get Reince Preibus' name correct. Otherwise, at this point, what difference does it make?

Also he has a penis...although in candy world he can be called "she".

I thought I had her name right.

Also he has a penis...

I'll take your word for it...how you know that...well you can explain.

Christie REFUSED to answer the calls of the mayor during the entire shut down.

Why if Christy knew nothing about the "plan" did he conform to the "plan" of "radio silence"?

Because he was the planner.

The guy who took the fifth is going to sing and Christy will never hold elected office again

two words folks!

RADIO SILENCE

Christy comported with the plan when no one but his inside people KNEW the plan.

he knew the PLAN huh

see what happens when you stick with the FACTS!

you can see the truth when you respect the FACTS

Even Rinse knows that they have no other viable candidates at this time who don't alienate > half the population like the Santorums & 999's of their party.

I heard and then read about The Christie scandal, and I really didn't seem to care. With all the scandals we know about, why care about this one?

The IRS scandal I guess is the topper, it seemed to not matter to the American people, this doesn't get close to that level, so why care?

Even Rinse knows that they have no other viable candidates at this time who don't alienate > half the population like the Santorums & 999's of their party.

Still early but I expected something along the lines of;

"I know Governor Christie and have the utmost respect for him but we have to the let the investigations take their course. I'm confident he'll be fully vindicated."

She's risking a lot of political clout by getting so close to Governor Christie at this point.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

I see him easily being arrogant enough to be involved.

I think he just didn't think it would get this bad.

I honestly can't believe that Kelley spontaneously came up with this plan to shut down the bridge on her own.

I do. This investigation has been ongoing for weeks, the traffic study proven a lie in Dec. He knew that but still claims he didnt.

I think his outrage was them being stupid enough to get caught

As far as I know, we've only seen excerpts from the e-mails. We need to see the entire documents and total text chains to get the contexts. You can take a lot of stuff out of context if you don't read the entire story.

I agree, Christie seems as though he would look at this "plan" to make a lot of commuters late for supper and tell his staff to come back with something that really attacks the mayor; not the people. This was bush league.

I see him easily being arrogant enough to be involved.

I think he just didn't think it would get this bad.

I honestly can't believe that Kelley spontaneously came up with this plan to shut down the bridge on her own.

I can't see one of his underlings closing the busiest bridge in the world, for political payback, without him being made aware.

Forum List

Back