Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

yep, typical stupid come back, uncreative in nature and Pee Wee tactics, you know you are but what am I. hahahahhaahahahahahahaha.

Sweet. I am proud I kicked your ass.
You just proved to me you're a total idiot. I'm not going for creative, I'm sticking with the facts. I don't live in a fantasy world like you do.

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only. It is about nothing else related to left wing politics. It simply happens to be an issue that the left wing cares about. It does not somehow represent the behavior of liberals or democrats. Most of the people dead (13) from those riots were the black people involved.

The insurrection a year ago today was directly related to Trump and Republican politics. Their intentions were related to keep Trump in power. 4 people died and 4 capitol police officers committed suicide following the event.

You really need to fuck off. Here's why.....

You just proved to me you're a total idiot. I'm not going for creative, I'm sticking with the facts. I don't live in a fantasy world like you do.
son, you haven't a clue what is a fact.

Losing the election put him over the edge. He was always unstable but that really did him in. He actually believes that he won the election. Believing things that aren't real is one sign of insanity. They're called delusions. This man was always very vindictive and narcissistic. January 6th was all about him and trying to exact vengeance on those he believed wronged him. Anything person watching what was happening at the Capitol would have intervened and tried to stop it. Starting in November he should have cooperated with the Biden administration in the transfer of power process. He did none of that. No president has ever done that before. Organizing this event was the last straw and it was a fool's errand. He used his followers as pawns to attack the very country and its principles that he feigns affection for. I don't know what to be more despicable than that.

I'm not surprised that the Capitol Police we're able to restrain themselves from doing that. My question is and always has been, is why not. Could it be for the fact that they were mostly white people. If this mob were all black people or mostly black people I don't think we would have seen the same outcome.
I'm curious, Stann. What do you think would have happened if it was a WHITE Capitol Police officer who shot a BLACK unarmed female protester who hadn't harmed anyone? Be honest...

Babbitt was not a protestor. She was attacking Members of Congress during an official proceeding.with what she thought were three million more like her. She is dead. She cannot breed Natural selection at work
She never came CLOSE to attacking a member of Congress! She was part of an unarmed group of protesters. If you look at the House Chamber you'll see pictures of a large number of armed Capitol Police. What do you think would have happened if any unarmed person attempted to harm a member of Congress? Why was Babbitt shot down the hall from where the House Chamber was located? What made it a death sentence to kick out the window of THAT doorway when three Capitol Police officers had shortly before that stepped aside so that the protesters could breach that doorway?
1660243567738.png

You really think an unarmed group of protesters was going to attack members of Congress? Who's winning THAT confrontation?

Last edited:
She was part of an unarmed group of protesters.
She was not a protestor. You are a liar. She did not need to be a armed to be a threat., She had an angry mob behind her. They should have shot her before she got where she was like anybody else who enters the Capitol without going through a metal detector and had her backpack checked.

BLACK unarmed female protester
Babbitt was not a protestor - she was an intruder who did not pass through a security checkpoint wearing a backpack in a building where the 2nd and 3rd in succession to the fucking presidency Oldestyle was conducting business in a Joint Session of Congress. They shouid have shot her sooner out the dumbass Trump coup supporter out of her misery for being so stupid.

She never came CLOSE to attacking a member of Congress! She was part of an unarmed group of protesters. If you look at the House Chamber you'll see pictures of a large number of armed Capitol Police. What do you think would have happened if any unarmed person attempted to harm a member of Congress? Why was Babbitt shot down the hall from where the House Chamber was located? What made it a death sentence to kick out the window of THAT doorway when three Capitol Police officers had shortly before that stepped aside so that the protesters could breach that doorway?
View attachment 680796
You really think an unarmed group of protesters was going to attack members of Congress? Who's winning THAT confrontation?
You really think protesters come with hand restraints for no reason. And a cache of weapons were waiting across the Potomac in case they were needed in case they actually were successful. These perpetrators were not unarmed.

You really think protesters come with hand restraints for no reason. And a cache of weapons were waiting across the Potomac in case they were needed in case they actually were successful. These perpetrators were not unarmed.
Oh so they had weapons BUT THEY LEFT THEM ACROSS THE POTOMAC?
Did you really just make that point? They were NOT armed! If you own a gun and it's at your home or across a river from where you are....YOU'RE NOT ARMED!!! DUH?

Did you really just make that point? They were NOT armed! If you own a gun and it's at your home or across a river from where you are....YOU'RE NOT ARMED!!! DUH?
This was a well thought out plan to a point. It would allow them entry without culpability. If the capital police resisted in any strong manner in their minds they would be not held accountable for the use of weapons at that time. Whoever thought this up was a real snake, a real sick minded person. And of course because he made a single statement in his whole address of hate and anger and lies he thought that would allow him to deny a culpability for the entire situation which he orchestrated, micromanaged, and directed at the Capitol. Like I said I really sick of mind.

YOU'RE NOT ARMED!!! DUH

NFBW2208111650
NFBW220120-#919 “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON”

NFBW: Trump is tied to the Jan6 “weapon” intended to stop Biden from being inaugurated in January 20 during ALEX Jones Podcast

On Dec. 29, Jones homed in on an objective for the Jan. 6 rally, scheduled to coincide with Congress’ session to certify the electoral votes.

“Well, let’s just say you’re going to want to go to DC on the 6th,” Jones said. “It will show the globalists we know Trump really won.

Here’s what we know so far about Alex Jones’ role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol

And it will begin the process one way or panother of removing the globalist puppet Joe Biden. And I mean by impeachment or keeping him from getting in on the 20th.”

Filling in for Jones on New Year’s Eve, guest host Matt Bracken added tactical specificity to the mission.

“We’re only going to be saved by millions of Americans by moving to Washington, occupying the entire area, if necessary, storming right into the Capitol,” Bracken said. “We know the rules of engagement. If you have enough people, you can push down any kind of fence or a wall.”
END2208111650

Not only is Biden's agenda a threat to each and every American...all of which are getting savaged by the out of control inflation he's subjected us to...Biden' is a threat to the world in general because of the gaffes he makes practically every time he opens his mouth...gaffes that have the potential to inflame conflicts!
Joe Biden is a senile idiot and having an idiot as the most powerful man in the world is dangerous!
BS. Inflation is global to start with, so your opinion is wrong from the start.

he doesn't even have a brain. there's that.

This was a well thought out plan to a point. It would allow them entry without culpability. If the capital police resisted in any strong manner in their minds they would be not held accountable for the use of weapons at that time. Whoever thought this up was a real snake, a real sick minded person. And of course because he made a single statement in his whole address of hate and anger and lies he thought that would allow him to deny a culpability for the entire situation which he orchestrated, micromanaged, and directed at the Capitol. Like I said I really sick of mind.
so the point was to fool the police? you didn't just write that. aaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha. They were like, we'll show you cops, we'll leave our weapons across the river to teach you who's stronger.
ahahhahahahahahaahahhhahahahahaah

I trust but one god! No mortal has enough power
so the point was to fool the police? you didn't just write that. aaaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha. They were like, we'll show you cops, we'll leave our weapons across the river to teach you who's stronger.
ahahhahahahahahaahahhhahahahahaah
The truth isn't always obvious, sometimes when people don't want you to know it you have to work hard at finding it. trump is such a person.

The truth isn't always obvious, sometimes when people don't want you to know it you have to work hard at finding it. trump is such a person.
you are the epitome of the egg frying, this is your brain on drugs.

Forum List

Back