Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

They should have shot all three million of the pieces of Trump shit that tried to take and occupy our Capitol and overturn an election if that many showed up.
Because shooting unarmed protesters is such a virtuous thing to do? It's America...not China, you buffoon! We don't shoot unarmed protesters here! Or at least we didn't until 6/1!

The people there demanded a real investigation.
So they did. They are very stupid human beings for demanding that It happen on January 6. THE SENT Trump a 1/4 billion to investigate the election - he spent it on his failed businesses. Really stupid mob really. Too stupid to fix probably. Except for Stupid BABBITT She has been fixed.

Because shooting unarmed protesters is such a virtuous thing to do? It's America...not China, you buffoon! We don't shoot unarmed protesters here! Or at least we didn't until 6/1!
I'm not surprised that the Capitol Police we're able to restrain themselves from doing that. My question is and always has been, is why not. Could it be for the fact that they were mostly white people. If this mob were all black people or mostly black people I don't think we would have seen the same outcome.

Losing the election put him over the edge. He was always unstable but that really did him in. He actually believes that he won the election. Believing things that aren't real is one sign of insanity. They're called delusions. This man was always very vindictive and narcissistic. January 6th was all about him and trying to exact vengeance on those he believed wronged him. Anything person watching what was happening at the Capitol would have intervened and tried to stop it. Starting in November he should have cooperated with the Biden administration in the transfer of power process. He did none of that. No president has ever done that before. Organizing this event was the last straw and it was a fool's errand. He used his followers as pawns to attack the very country and its principles that he feigns affection for. I don't know what to be more despicable than that.
so you got nothing. go figure.

you do this poorly.

So they did. They are very stupid human beings for demanding that It happen on January 6. THE SENT Trump a 1/4 billion to investigate the election - he spent it on his failed businesses. Really stupid mob really. Too stupid to fix probably. Except for Stupid BABBITT She has been fixed.
why not? Most attention a group could get. Right? you aren't good at this either. You should go back to school.

I'm not surprised that the Capitol Police we're able to restrain themselves from doing that. My question is and always has been, is why not. Could it be for the fact that they were mostly white people. If this mob were all black people or mostly black people I don't think we would have seen the same outcome.
right, the buildings would have been set on fire and all cars in the streets, right?

What does DemoKKKrat terrorists killing 25 innocent Americans have to do with police brutality?
Well…obviously being bussed in to cities they don’t even live in by democrat funded activist groups to specifically burn shit down and loot businesses is all about police brutality AND not an excuse to riot and then brag that they hit every state in the union.

so you got nothing. go figure.

you do this poorly.
LOL, and you're an idiot. His own staff wanted him committed. The people closest to him discussed removing him from office. Right, absolutely no problem there if you're dumb and blind.

LOL, and you're an idiot. His own staff wanted him committed. The people closest to him discussed removing him from office. Right, absolutely no problem there if you're dumb and blind.
I see I out dulled you eh?

Do you have names and evidence that such crimes were committed?
It's not a crime, trump buses in people regularly to his rallies. He has to have these rallies continuously in order to reinforce all the lies he's told. Lies don't stand the test of time like truth does so he has to keep reinforcing it.

It's not a crime, trump buses in people regularly to his rallies. He has to have these rallies continuously in order to reinforce all the lies he's told. Lies don't stand the test of time like truth does so he has to keep reinforcing it.
What trump syndrome in the brain looks like in a demofk.

why would he? You think he's law enforcement? weird.

Your inability to look things up on the internet is noted.
He apparently missed the citizens who lived in those communities telling the rioters to stop. YouTube video is your friend …or not if you are a rioter vandalizing someone else’s community.

What trump syndrome in the brain looks like in a demofk.
The so-called trump derangement syndrome is better applied to the followers of trump. After all they picked a loser as their leader and they love being lied to. That is definitely sick.

The so-called trump derangement syndrome is better applied to the followers of trump. After all they picked a loser as their leader and they love being lied to. That is definitely sick.
yep, typical stupid come back, uncreative in nature and Pee Wee tactics, you know you are but what am I. hahahahhaahahahahahahaha.

Sweet. I am proud I kicked your ass.

Forum List

Back