Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Correll wrote: That ( STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON ) makes logical sense. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote; Thanks Correll for your concurrence that it makes logical sense to say that Trump personally brought the weapon of the mob to the Capitol on Jan6. 22JAN20-POST#0935 Glad to have you on my side on that.
well factually, that isn't exactly what he said. He said it made logical sense to compare the riots of mobs as a weapon, I didn't see the word Trump anywhere in his post. So you are adding to what he posted, so technically he's correct you lied.

I agree with you 100% Correll that the statement STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON makes logical sense. Do you disagree with yourself now?
that wasn't what he was concerned with in your post. It was what you posted he said. And he never made any such statement. So you lied. Technically it is a rule's violation.

that wasn't what he was concerned with in your post. It was what you posted he said
I posted exactly what Correll said in reference to this statement. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON . It is a reference to all mobs in general. Correll said that my statement “makes logical sense” . . . That is “exactly and “precisely” and “grammatically what Correll wrote whether it’s in reference to the Chauvin Riot mobs or the Trump Stop the Steal insurrection mob - “strength in numbers” logically is a weapon.

I posted exactly what Correll said in reference to this statement. STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON . It is a reference to all mobs in general. Correll said that my statement “makes logical sense” . . . That is “exactly and “precisely” and “grammatically what Correll wrote whether it’s in reference to the Chauvin Riot mobs or the Trump Stop the Steal insurrection mob - “strength in numbers” logically is a weapon.
well factually correct, you then opined something that he agreed with you that trump provided the weapons to the Capital with the mob. Did you or did you not write something to that? I can go get the quote if you need it.

here, your quote:

"NFBW wrote; Thanks Correll for your concurrence that it makes logical sense to say that Trump personally brought the weapon of the mob to the Capitol on Jan6. 22JAN20-POST#0935 Glad to have you on my side on that."

That's a rule's violation bubba.

NFBW wrote: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 22JAN19-POST#0919

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

jc456 wrote: well factually, that isn't exactly what he said. He said it made logical sense to compare the riots of mobs as a weapon, I didn't see the word Trump anywhere in his post. 22JAN20-POST#0962

NFBW wrote: Correll told me this makes logical sense -“ STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 “ . . . So I thanked Correll for supporting my point and you clowns say I am lying and violating rules. WTF,

My wife tells me there’s a Apple Safari virus going around Checking out going off web till they fix it You can lie all you want next day or do. 22JAN20-POST#0968

NFBW wrote: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 22JAN19-POST#0919

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

jc456 wrote: well factually, that isn't exactly what he said. He said it made logical sense to compare the riots of mobs as a weapon, I didn't see the word Trump anywhere in his post. 22JAN20-POST#0962

NFBW wrote: Correll told me this makes logical sense -“ STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 “ . . . So I thanked Correll for supporting my point and you clowns say I am lying and violating rules. WTF,

My wife tells me there’s a Apple Safari virus going around Checking out going off web till they fix it You can lie all you want next day or do. 22JAN20-POST#0968

Dude. You are a liar and an asshole.

nope, you still can't quote correctly. Amazing the mere loss of abilities you have.

But you can’t define one single lie by me ever - no specifics . I FUCKING THANKED YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME AND YOu CALL THAT A LIE.
it was pointed out to you. perhaps go back and reread the posts. oh wait, your filters get in the way and add trump to everything.

But you can’t define one single lie by me ever - no specifics . I FUCKING THANKED YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME AND YOu CALL THAT A LIE.

Except I have done so multiple times. Your claim otherwise, is just you being a liar and an asshole again.

jc456 wrote: And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

NFBW wrote: That is a lie. No Secretary of State can do that. That is absurd. You posted a lie jc456 All fifty states certified their electors by December 08 which is a Constitutional requirement putting them in safe harbor. Meaning they can’t be changed or decertified by one individual in any one state. 22JAN21-POST#0975

nope, you still can't quote correctly
NFBW wrote: Define correctly. I posted the conversation In full. We were talking about Trump’s mob and all mobs in general being a weopon when they have strength in numbers as was the case in Jan6 Correll agrees and he said that point makes logical sense and he used it in the past. So I thanked a very stupid human being and applied Correll ‘s logical sense to the fact therefore that DJT supplied the weapon on Jan6 of strength in numbers and now I will add that DJT sat on his ass and did not lift a finger to shore up a defense of the Capitol Campus for over two hours and then he told his mob he loved them but they needed to go home. 22JAN21-POST#0976

NFBW wrote: Define correctly. I posted the conversation In full. We were talking about Trump’s mob and all mobs in general being a weopon when they have strength in numbers as was the case in Jan6 Correll agrees and he said that point makes logical sense and he used it in the past. So I thanked a very stupid human being and applied Correll ‘s logical sense to the fact therefore that DJT supplied the weapon on Jan6 of strength in numbers and now I will add that DJT sat on his ass and did not lift a finger to shore up a defense of the Capitol Campus for over two hours and then he told his mob he loved them but they needed to go home. 22JAN21-POST#0976
And said he said something he didn’t

jc456 wrote: And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

NFBW wrote: That is a lie. No Secretary of State can do that. That is absurd. You posted a lie jc456 All fifty states certified their electors by December 08 which is a Constitutional requirement putting them in safe harbor. Meaning they can’t be changed or decertified by one individual in any one state. 22JAN21-POST#0975
I posted the link proves my post. Why did you ignore it?

I posted the link proves my post. Why did you ignore it?
I didn’t ignore it. I read it. You lied saying it was the Secretary of State who could decertify an election. Your link said state legislatures could decertify an election. Your link was written in October 2020 and said nothing about certifications of elector being in safe Harbor on December 14 per the constitution. And your reply was nonresponsive. You are a liar. And your link is a lie of sorts. Your link was a waste of time because you are lazy intellectually and a stubborn supporter of the big lie.

I didn’t ignore it. I read it. You lied saying it was the Secretary of State who could decertify an election. Your link said state legislatures could decertify an election. Your link was written in October 2020 and said nothing about certifications of elector being in safe Harbor on December 14 per the constitution. And your reply was nonresponsive. You are a liar. And your link is a lie of sorts. Your link was a waste of time because you are lazy intellectually and a stubborn supporter of the big lie.
Nope, not me, state legislature has that right

Forum List

Back