Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Different treatment is not a fact....

Were is the nationwide manhunt for every leftard rioters from the vastly more numerous and more deadly and more destructive lefty riots? WHere is the stories about the feds squeezing people to identify photos from the riots, so that they can catch every one? Where is the longer sentences? Where are the stories of swat teams showing up to arrest little old ladies? ect. ect. ect.

What you just did there, was show that you are a liar.

You have one helluva truth denying Trump moron on your side don’t you Correll ? You are the company you keep.

He is telling the truth about the selfies. There are others taken at other places and times on that day that look more "rioty" but he is telling the truth that there are plenty that show another side to the story.

YOU are the one "denying the truth".

NFBW wrote: Friend of yours Correll ???@jc456 is a liar. That is an observable fact. 22JAN20-POST#0918

jc456 wrote: And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618
just so you're educated. And know, I fking never lie.

DePerno said, “we ask again whether a State Legislature can recall the state electors or decertify a national election upon proof of f-r-a-u-d in the election? After again considering the constitutional authority of the State Legislature, the Constitution itself, and U.S. Supreme Court authority and precedent, the answer is definitively ‘Yes.

I believe it is a fact that Trump supporters “were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.” . If it is not true tell me what they were doing on Jan 6 in the Capitol.
nope, plants by Nancy Peloser did that. Ray Epps, some dude Sullivan as well. Funny, neither is charged and yet there. too fking funny. You are a sad human. pssssss

NFBW wrote: Friend of yours Correll ???@jc456 is a liar. That is an observable fact. 22JAN20-POST#0918

jc456 wrote: And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

I have no idea what the procedures are, if fraud is suspected, or proved.

I find it hard to believe that you do, unless you just looked it up.

You calling a disagreement about an obscure government procedure, a "lie" is you being an asshole.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON -

Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted.

So, you don't get claim that now.

Correll wrote referring to Proud Boy fascist Joe Biggs; His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen, - - - not to steal it. 22JAN11-POST#1196

@Back Again wrote: Those who stormed the Capitol were trying to prevent what they thought was the theft of the Executive Branch 22JAN19-POST#0903

Mashmont wrote: An insurrection with no weapons present? Not possible. 22JAN19-POST#0913

P@triot wrote: How the fuck is anyone going to overthrow the most powerful government in the history of mankind without weapons, snowflake? 22JAN08-POST#0548

NFBW wrote: The Plan was threefold all based on the Big Lie.22JAN20-POST#0920

(1) Trump & Qanon Announce huge last chance hyper political rally in DC on the date that Congress meets to officially count the electors from all the states in order to save an America that cannot exist without Trump eating hamburgers in the White House

(2) No violence / no kinetic weapons needed Inside WH Plan Trump’s lawyer John Eastman devises plot involving members of Congress and Mike Pence, corrupting the Justice Department, and forging fake Trump certificates of electors from Arizona Georgia Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsin and Nevada’s See Eastman Plan below.

(3) violent & kinetic and chemical weapon plan – ELMER Stewart Rhodes, “Call to Action! March on DC, to Stop the Steal, to Defend the President, & to Defeat the Deep State,” The Traditional White American Seditious Insurrection on Jan6 led by the traditional American Oath Keeper’s white founder named Elmer having said on .
...I stopped reading here. Too wordy. Try again, but more concise.

Correll wrote: Where is the nationwide manhunt for every leftard rioters from the vastly more numerous and more deadly and more destructive lefty riots? 22JAN20-POST#0921

NFBW wrote: Where is the Chauvin rioter who had a plan and intent was to do this? 22JAN20-POST#0928

Correll wrote referring to Proud Boy fascist Joe Biggs; His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen . . , 22JAN11-POST#1196

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Where is the nationwide manhunt for every leftard rioters from the vastly more numerous and more deadly and more destructive lefty riots? 22JAN20-POST#0921

NFBW wrote: Where is the Chauvin rioter who had a plan and intent was to do this? 22JAN20-POST#09

Correll wrote referring to Proud Boy fascist Joe Biggs; His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen . . , 22JAN11-POST#1196

What you should have done, if you were a good faith debater, was admit that there is a difference in treatment, but then claim that it is justified.

The way that you skip the admission, and move straight to the justification? That is you being an asshole.

Do you admit that the treatment is different?

mudwhistle wrote: Most people don't think it was an insurrection. - - - That is the primary reason Biden is tanking in the polls so badly. 22JAN19-POST#0911

NFBW wrote: Did Trump or Pence protect democracy on Jan6? Was the cop who shot A.Babbitt protecting democracy or was A.Babbitt protecting democracy when she tried to force her way past another police barricade?
An overwhelming majority (72%) of Americans believe the people involved in the attack on the Capitol were "threatening democracy," while 1 in 4 Americans believes that the individuals involved were "protecting democracy." Broken down by party identification, Democrats are nearly unanimous (96%) in believing that those involved in the attacks were threatening democracy. Majority of Americans think Jan. 6 attack threatened democracy: POLL Republicans are more split, with 45% saying it was a threat and 52% saying those involved in the riot were "protecting democracy."​
Bullshit lies.
It's one thing to think that the riot threatened Democracy.....it's another thing entirely to think that the riot was a planned insurrection.
You're simply being mislead by the playing with words....and I'm not impressed with this absolute nonsense.

I note your handle...NotfooledbyW.....which means you were against lies put out by the CIA and other intel agencies under the Bush Adm, yet now you completely swallow every lie the CIA and the NSA puts out under Biden.
What a fucking hypocrite you are.

Do you admit that the treatment is different?
No -Your issue goes the other way when broadly observed. If anything without studying the data thus far , the white rioters on January 6 are being treated much better than black Chauvin rioters of equal criminality. You have not brought any facts to the table to support your questions.

Bullshit lies.
It's one thing to think that the riot threatened Democracy.....it's another thing entirely to think that the riot was a planned insurrection.
You're simply being mislead by the playing with words....and I'm not impressed with this absolute nonsense.

I note your handle...NotfooledbyW.....which means you were against lies put out by the CIA and other intel agencies under the Bush Adm, yet now you completely swallow every lie the CIA and the NSA puts out under Biden.
What a fucking hypocrite you are.

Very good point.

No -Your issue goes the other way when broadly observed. If anything without studying the data thus far , the white rioters on January 6 are being treated much better than black Chauvin rioters of equal criminality. You have not brought any facts to the table to support your questions.

YOur denial is another lie.

I made several points supporting my claim of different treatment. You ignored all of them and just spouted shit.

And yet you can’t explain how it is a crock lol

There were also Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs found as well.

BLM seditionists in Portland actually used Molotov cocktails

Correll wrote: That ( STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON ) makes logical sense. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote; Thanks Correll for your concurrence that it makes logical sense to say that Trump personally brought the weapon of the mob to the Capitol on Jan6. 22JAN20-POST#0935 Glad to have you on my side on that.

What does DemoKKKrat terrorists killing 25 innocent Americans have to do with police brutality?
I'll Gladly answer dat.The same thngy Democrats have to do with Americanism.
Or our Flag.Due Process.Integrity of our Election process.Hiring and firing.
Promotions.Charity { Republcians give around 30 % more }
All Down the Line.
If Johnny Cash were still around and in his Prime he could sing a song
about it.
" It " as in them Democrats.
Arguably unworhty a song.Or damn near anything Americana.

Correll wrote: That ( STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON ) makes logical sense. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote; Thanks Correll for your concurrence that it makes logical sense to say that Trump personally brought the weapon of the mob to the Capitol on Jan6. 22JAN20-POST#0935 Glad to have you on my side on that.

Wow. That was great. Thanks. I have often made the point that you are a liar, but never as strongly as you just did.

You are a liar. From now on, if you say anything that is based on your word, it will be dismissed as a lie by a liar.

Correll wrote: I made several points supporting my claim of different treatment. 22JAN20-POST#0933

NFBW wrote: That is impossible because you have not made the foundational case that there is an equivalence of the worst of the Chauvin rioters to compare to the ProudBoyBIGGS and “Elmer of the Oath Keepers” worst type and highest rank of the J6 rioter. There is nothing to compare. How did you make a point of comparison. You are a liar Correll . You made no point. It is not possible. 22JAN20-POST#0939

oh, interesting. Tell us how the white Chauvin rioters were treated? you know the majority were white, right?

Forum List

Back