Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Correll wrote: I made several points supporting my claim of different treatment. 22JAN20-POST#0933

NFBW wrote: That is impossible because you have not made the foundational case that there is an equivalence of the worst of the Chauvin rioters to compare to the ProudBoyBIGGS and “Elmer of the Oath Keepers” worst type and highest rank of the J6 rioter. There is nothing to compare. How did you make a point of comparison. You are a liar Correll . You made no point. It is not possible. 22JAN20-POST#0939

I compared the treatment of the two groups of rioters. You justify the difference while denying that there is a difference.

You are a liar and an asshole.

YOu cut the context, thus completely changing the meaning of my post, and addressed teh new meaning.

What other meaning of “That makes logical sense.” Is out there? You are obviously confused about what context actual is.

this is just a click away

2385774F-898E-45B1-869F-AA2EC7653812.jpeg

Really tough to have a structured conversation with a demofk whose intentions is just to be a dick every post.

why can't he? that isn't a logical statement. are you ok?
No two historical events are identical. That fact allows the sleazy lying progs to claim they aren't comparable whenever you point out their hypocrisy. It's a weasel, and nothing more.

What other meaning of “That makes logical sense.” Is out there? You are obviously confused about what context actual is.

this is just a click away

My point was that you don't get to claim that. And why.

You cut all of that, and pretended that I was agreeing with you.

That is you being a liar and an asshole.

An important fact about liars and assholes, is that they are ALWAYS liars and assholes. Nothing you claim from here on, will be given any credibility.

You cannot compare the treatment to non-comparable groups, dumb ass. To say you did it is therefore a lie.

They are all rioters. And the right leaning rioters are being treated more aggressively and harshly than left leaning rioters.

All the points raised, such as "insurrection" have been repeatedly addressed, and refuted. As you know. Liar.

What other meaning ofThat makes logical sense.” Is out there?

I’m waiting Correll might need help on this

YOu are lying. You don't need to wait. My point was explained in the portion of my quote that you cut.

Thus revealing yourself to be a liar and an asshole.

That you are holding firm, is just showing just how much of an asshole you are.

He can’t use it to make a point in an argument because it is meaningless and a waste of my time because it is absurd just like your question.
so only you get to set the debating rules? hahahaahahahahahaha Thanks for proving my post.

YOu are lying. You don't need to wait. My point was explained in the portion of my quote that you cut

What other meaning of “That makes logical sense.” Is out there?

The rest of your post does not explain or answer that question. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back