Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Nope, not me, state legislature has that right
You are a dumbassed liar. You wrote Secretary of State plain as a fucking sunny day in Yuma Az

jc456 wrote: yep, I believe that is the ask here. And yes, the Secretary of State of each state can recall their certification and void that certification. 21DEC02-POST#618

NFBW wrote: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 22JAN19-POST#0919

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6” makes logical sense?

So after that I wrote that you concur that DJT supplied the weapon on Jan6 and you call that a lie. You are an idiot. And your buddy jc456 is an idiot too. No wonder you are Trump voters 22JAN19-POST#0985

NFBW wrote: STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6 22JAN19-POST#0919

Correll wrote: Sorry. That makes logical sense. but I have spent years here, discussing issues with leftards, and when it is your side with the mob, vs smaller numbers or individuals of our side, that was never accepted. - - - So, you don't get claim that now. 22JAN20-POST#0926

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6” makes logical sense?

So after that I wrote that you concur that DJT supplied the weapon on Jan6 and you call that a lie. You are an idiot. And your buddy jc456 is an idiot too. No wonder you are Trump voters 22JAN19-POST#0985

I wrote a good deal on jan 20th. That you want to take a portion of what I wrote out of context, and address that as though it was my final point, instead of just part of my supporting logic,

is you being a liar and an asshole.

This bit where you are stonewalling despite being called on it? THat is you being a huge fucking asshole.

I wrote a good deal on jan 20th. That you want to take a portion of what I wrote out of context, and address that as though it was my final point, instead of just part of my supporting logic,
I took nothing you wrote out of context. You are a liar.,

What exactly is out of context when you write that anything makes logical sense?

If it makes sense it always makes sense - it can’t mean it does not make sense

I wrote a good deal on jan 20th. That you want to take a portion of what I wrote out of context, and address that as though it was my final point, instead of just part of my supporting logic

I’m not addressing that as though it was your final point. Your final point is what it is and it includes a sub point we agree on because it makes logical sense. Strength in numbers is a weapon and DJT brought the advantage of strength in numbers to DC on Jan6. - - - This is in writing - context is what included 22JAN21-POST#0990

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6” makes logical sense

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? 22JAN19-POST#0985

Correll wrote: I wrote a good deal on Jan 20th. 22JAN20-POST#0986

NFBW wrote: That’s great but not what you were asked. In all that writing Correll , did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? Yes or No? 22JAN22-POST#0991

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? 22JAN19-POST#0985

Correll wrote: That you want to take a portion of what I wrote out of context, and address that as though it was my final point, instead of just part of my supporting logic, is you being a liar and an asshole. 22JAN20-POST#0986

NFBW wrote: No I do not want any part of that. I want you to answer what you were asked Correll . Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? Yes or No? 22JAN22-POST#0992

What exactly is out of context when you write that anything makes logical sense?

If it makes sense it always makes sense - it can’t mean it does not make sense

You don't get to have it both ways. That was my point, you asshole liar.

I’m not addressing that as though it was your final point. Your final point is what it is and it includes a sub point we agree on because it makes logical sense. Strength in numbers is a weapon and DJT brought the advantage of strength in numbers to DC on Jan6. - - - This is in writing - context is what included 22JAN21-POST#0990

NFBW wrote: Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS of a mob IS A WEAPON - TRUMP got the NUMBERS there on Jan6” makes logical sense

YOu don't get to have it both ways. You lying asshole.

Correll wrote: I wrote a good deal on Jan 20th. 22JAN20-POST#0986

NFBW wrote: That’s great but not what you were asked. In all that writing Correll , did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? Yes or No? 22JAN22-POST#0991

Your question was crafted to avoid the point. I answered it fully. YOu cut that down to nothing, to create the dishonest illusion that I was dodging your question/counter point, when instead I was addressing it head on.

AND it should be noted that ALL of this, you being an asshole, is a tactic to avoid the fact that you lost the debate,

when I demonstrated that you people are treating different rioters differently based on politics, and thus it is an injustice and any prisoners are thus political prisoners,

you are creating a personal, off topic spat, to distract from this, so that you can then move the debate back to another point and avoid dealing with the fact that you have already lost the debate.

All part of the Wally School of Debating.

1642860501372.png

YOu are a liar and an asshole.

Correll wrote: That you want to take a portion of what I wrote out of context, and address that as though it was my final point, instead of just part of my supporting logic, is you being a liar and an asshole. 22JAN20-POST#0986

NFBW wrote: No I do not want any part of that. I want you to answer what you were asked Correll . Did you write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? Yes or No? 22JAN22-POST#0992

You do not get to have it both ways. THat is my point. YOu are a liar and an asshole.

Also, I am going on vacation with the family for the next few days. Someone else will have to beat up on you. You pathetic autistic lying asshole.

NFBW wrote: Specifically Correll claims to have spent years here discussing mob vs smaller number issues, so I have begun researching the claim without success so far but will continue because it is of great interest to me plus I’d like to confirm if Correll is adding lies to his lies as he does so annoyingly often.

But during the research I found a conversation Correll had exactly one year ago to the day with someone he refers to as a Leftard regarding what could be construed as a strength in numbers mob discussion. But the focus was on rightwinger mobs and DJT’s deplorable inclination to incite white nationalists and white supremacists at his rallies because strength in numbers is all that matters to him politically. As was the case when DJT told the Proud Boys to stand by.. . .

WASHINGTON/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - President Donald Trump, asked if he would denounce white supremacists and militia groups during Tuesday night’s U.S. presidential debate, told the right-wing group the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by.”

FILE PHOTO: Members of the far-right group Proud Boys attend a rally in Portland, Oregon, U.S. September 26, 2020. REUTERS/Jim Urquhart
BF71FC46-1DE6-48D7-B7A9-CF8869072F81.jpeg

sealybobo wrote: At the kkk rally trump said there were very fine people on both sides. - - - Trump wooed the right wing racist radicals when he tried to get them to help him pull off the coup too. - - - He also riled them up and they tried to kidnap my governor. - - - All these nuts are a product of trump 21JAN22-POST#253

For future comments after finishing the aforementioned research on mob strength in numbers used as a weapon 22JAN22-POST#0997

NFBW wrote: Did you Correll write on January 20 in post 926 that my statement “strength in numbers of a mob is a weapon - Trump got the numbers there on Jan6” makes logical sense? I don’t want your opinions on all kinds of unrelated trivial shit - JUST Yes or no? 22JAN19-POST#0998

Did you order the code red?
NFBW wrote: the 20,000 to 30,000 protesters that Trump lured to DC were one unified weapon of the insurrection whether they individually breached the Capitol or not. Correll is absolutely stunned that he put in writing that the concept that Trump brought the weapon on Jan 6 makes logical sense 22JAN19-POST#1000

Forum List

Back