Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Correll wrote: Do you believe that Trump said that w.s. were very fine people? 22JAN18-POST#871

NFBW wrote: Aside from the fact that Trump assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate at Charlottesville and those with the courage to stand against them .. I have already concluded from reading the interview again that what I wrote last November continues to be the correct assessment of what DJT meant when he said thereā€™s fine people on both sides. 22JAN18-POST#881

NFBW wrote: Excuse me Correll itā€™s a free country and I am a fine American but If I were a rightwinger attending a protest against removing confederate statues and white supremacists were the dominant force and organizers - I stay away. I do not want to be seen in the same news footage with Nazis using the statue issue to ignite a race war to achieve a white ethno state in America. Fine people are not there alongside Nazis. Trump is an asshole for saying thereā€™s fine people on both sides. 21NOV16-POST#33

Would you Correll march alongside white Supremacist NAZIS ??

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Considering the lack of arms, for one, no. 22JAN17-POST#867

NFBW wrote: Traditional Americaā€™s Elmer the Oath Keeperā€™s seditious conspiracy was designed to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan6. - - - According to the Grand Jury indictment of Elmer S. Rhodes III, he and other conspirators amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power. So you are wrong Correll . You are a really fucked up traditional American Correll .
While painting Rhodes as the ringleader, the indictment alleges that ā€œsome co-conspirators also amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power.ā€ 'Fuck Em': Indictment Reveals Top Oath Keeper's Reaction to Endangered Lawmakers on Jan. 6

They had firearms and according to the indictment they planned to use them on Jan6. So do you believe @Correll the Oath Keepers, under the leadership of Elmer Stewart Rhodes and his buddies, after DJT was defeated in November, were conducting themselves in what the 2nd Amendment defines as a well regulated militia? 22JAN19-POST#882

Correll wrote: No, it does not 22JAN18-POST#874

NFBW wrote; Tben explain in specifics Correll how the criminal violent act committed by Martin J. Engelhart in response to the Chauvin murder of George Floyd ā€œfixedā€ the election for a Biden in Az WI Ga Pa NV Mi ? 22JAN18-POST#883

LEFTY RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating
5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison

Correll wrote: You pretend that 1/6 was a deadly insurrection or some such shit. 22JAN18-POST#873

NFBW wrote; The indictment of Elmer and his militia is real. The insurrection was real deadly or not. Trumpā€™s peaceful mob insurrection in conjunction with the Eastman Plan, was overshadowed by Elmerā€™s use of force in the Oath Keeper attack.

Traditional Americaā€™s Elmer the Oath Keeperā€™s seditious conspiracy was designed to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan6. - - - According to the Grand Jury indictment of Elmer S. Rhodes III, he and other conspirators amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power. So you are wrong Correll . You are a really fucked up traditional American Correll .
While painting Rhodes as the ringleader, the indictment alleges that ā€œsome co-conspirators also amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power.ā€ 'Fuck Em': Indictment Reveals Top Oath Keeper's Reaction to Endangered Lawmakers on Jan. 6

They had firearms and according to the indictment they planned to use them on Jan6.
So do you believe @Correll the Oath Keepers, under the leadership of Elmer Stewart Rhodes and his buddies, after DJT was defeated in November, were conducting themselves in what the 2nd Amendment defines as a well regulated militia? 22JAN19-POST#884

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Do you believe that Trump said that w.s. were very fine people? 22JAN18-POST#871

NFBW wrote: Aside from the fact that Trump assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate at Charlottesville and those with the courage to stand against them .. I have already concluded from reading the interview again that what I wrote last November continues to be the correct assessment of what DJT meant when he said thereā€™s fine people on both sides. 22JAN18-POST#881

And stripped of filler and spin, that's a yes.

Thus we see that you, talking about a "Big LIe" is a joke.

Meanwhile in the real world, if you are not just talking complete shit, your position is that you are willing to see lots of people die, supposedly just for a few points of higher voter turnout.

That is not credible. It is worth noting that that just happens to be the Dem Party Line. To a T.

And it is not credible for them either.

You and them, your actions, indicate that you have another, much larger motive for keeping the voting rules in the temp pandemic settings.

So, what is your real reason for wanting relaxed voting security? And by "your", I mean you and the dems and Biden and the dem party leadership.

And it must be something really big.

NFBW wrote: Traditional Americaā€™s Elmer the Oath Keeperā€™s seditious conspiracy was designed to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan6. - - - According to the Grand Jury indictment of Elmer S. Rhodes III, he and other conspirators amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power. So you are wrong Correll . You are a really fucked up traditional American Correll .

They had firearms and according to the indictment they planned to use them on Jan6. So do you believe @Correll the Oath Keepers, under the leadership of Elmer Stewart Rhodes and his buddies, after DJT was defeated in November, were conducting themselves in what the 2nd Amendment defines as a well regulated militia? 22JAN19-POST#882

The only person shot on 1/6 was an unarmed woman rioter. Those guns, were not in play. They did not bring them to the Capitol building. They were not part of the riot.

If you want to discuss the Oath Keepers in greater detail, not related to the 1/6 riot, start another thread.

Correll wrote: No, it does not 22JAN18-POST#874

NFBW wrote; Tben explain in specifics Correll how the criminal violent act committed by Martin J. Engelhart in response to the Chauvin murder of George Floyd ā€œfixedā€ the election for a Biden in Az WI Ga Pa NV Mi ? 22JAN18-POST#883

LEFTY RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison

It was part of the creation of a reasonable fear that a Trump win would result in widespread violence and death. That alone tainted the election, even if you ignore the other factors that I mentioned.

Correll wrote: You pretend that 1/6 was a deadly insurrection or some such shit. 22JAN18-POST#873

NFBW wrote; The indictment of Elmer and his militia is real. The insurrection was real deadly or not. Trumpā€™s peaceful mob insurrection in conjunction with the Eastman Plan, was overshadowed by Elmerā€™s use of force in the Oath Keeper attack.

Traditional Americaā€™s Elmer the Oath Keeperā€™s seditious conspiracy was designed to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan6. - - - According to the Grand Jury indictment of Elmer S. Rhodes III, he and other conspirators amassed firearms on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., distributed them among ā€˜quick reaction forceā€™ (ā€˜QRFā€™) teams, and planned to use the firearms in support of their plot to stop the lawful transfer of presidential power. So you are wrong Correll . You are a really fucked up traditional American Correll .

They had firearms and according to the indictment they planned to use them on Jan6.
So do you believe @Correll the Oath Keepers, under the leadership of Elmer Stewart Rhodes and his buddies, after DJT was defeated in November, were conducting themselves in what the 2nd Amendment defines as a well regulated militia? 22JAN19-POST#884

How many people did Elmer's armed militia kill on 1/6?

Hint: The number is zero.

You are talking shit to justify your panic mongering against your enemies. All the while underplaying the real violence and death from your side's brown shirt thugs.

Lol none of this address the actual premise of my thread which is that the summer riots were done by people upset a single issue. Most of those that died were the black people themselves. January 6th was very much about Trump and was committed by republicans seeking to keep him in power.

Iā€™m not going to read your non sense conspiracy theory sources. Itā€™s absolutely ridiculous you would doubt the actual death toll and who specifically had died. Also, they were tricked into going into the building? Itā€™s so nauseating when you republicans talk about ā€œpersonal responsibilityā€. You clearly arenā€™t talking about yourselves.
You wanted somebody to answer your questions.....and when I did you tell me you refuse to listen. *LOL*

This is what I figured you'd do.

This is why nobody feels the need to explain themselves to a person like yourself.

You're hopelessly brainwashed.

No response needed.....because you're not worth bothering to answer.

*on ignore*

NFBW wrote: Excuse me Correll itā€™s a free country and I am a fine American but If I were a rightwinger attending a protest against removing confederate statues and white supremacists were the dominant force and organizers - I stay away. I do not want to be seen in the same news footage with Nazis using the statue issue to ignite a race war to achieve a white ethno state in America. Fine people are not there alongside Nazis. Trump is an asshole for saying thereā€™s fine people on both sides. 21NOV16-POST#33

Would you Correll march alongside white Supremacist NAZIS ??
first off, your misunderstanding of the comments by trump are noted. We know you can't comprehend. And jc456 said that.

They had firearms but for some weird reason forgot to bring them.
No.....they didn't forget....then made a point of not bringing them.....because they felt that bringing a firearm to the Capital could be used against them to claim they were conducting insurrection and not a peaceful protest, which is what it was.
It doesn't matter to you if a Trump supporter who owns guns doesn't bring them with them....leaves them 30-300 miles away. The fact that you latch onto is that they own guns. This is the guilt you want to drive home. Gun ownership is a crime in itself to you.

And someone who has been told for years that they are Deplorables and racists and now Domestic Terrorists by Democrats....of course the normal reaction is to say "Fuck em". How else should they react to lies?????

It was part of the creation of a reasonable fear that a Trump win would result in widespread violence and death. That alone tainted the election, even if you ignore the other factors that I mentioned.
the insurrection was the illegal extension of an election that created 21 million votes for xiden in AZ, WI, MI, PA, GA. It's really quite simple.

NFBW wrote: This is for the record as an observable fact that Correll ā€™s absurd arguments and logical fallacies regarding the Jan6 insurrection were entirely shot down on May 18 last year. 22JAN19-POST#893

Mustang wrote: Would you like a little cheese with that whine - - - Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit. - - - What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political. - - - Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot. 21MAY17-POST#604

Correll wrote: There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this. - - - You claim that I am asking for preferential treatment is a fucking lie. - - - This is about you fuckers targeting your political enemies with government force. The people convinced will be political prisoners. - - - You want a fucking civil war? Because this is how you get a fucking civil war. 21MAY18-POST#655

Faun wrote: That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate. 21MAY18-POST#659

Correll wrote: Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties. 21MAY18-POST#672

Faun wrote: Nope, not bullshit. - - - The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation. - - - The insurrection did. 21MAY18-POST#674

Correll wrote: It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners. - - - You are supporting tyranny and oppression 21MAY18-POST#678

Correll wrote: Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she (Babbitt) could have thought that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications. 21MAY18-POST#679

Faun wrote: Purpose of the Conspiracy - - - 33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote - - - You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection. - - - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. - - - Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you 21MAY18-POST#680

Correll wrote: They stormed the capitol to "stop the steal". They wanted a better count. It does NOT fit the definition of an insurrection. 21MAY18-POST#685

Faun wrote: "stop the steal" was an attempt to prevent Biden from being Congressionally certified the winner of the 2020 election. Storming the Capitol was an act of revolt to effect that goal. That's the very definition of the word, "insurrection." 21MAY18-POST#694

NFBW wrote: (See her quote below) We know by an observable fact that A.Babbitt was in DC on Jan6 to We also know due to Baranylā€™s confession to the FBI and because Babbitt was the first attacker through another police barricade that their group in the mob were not rioters. They had the same intent Thomas Baranyi and Ashley Babbitt STORMED Congress together:

Donald Trump falsely said the 2020 presidential election was marred by widespread voter fraud and that he was the true victor. He told his supporters to "fight" for him as Congress confirmed President-elect Joe Biden's election victory in the Capitol building. The man standing next to Ashli Babbitt as she was shot and killed has been arrested on charges of storming the Capitol building - / - Baranyi said he personally participated in the storming of the Capitol building to stop Congress from counting the electoral college votes for Biden. - - - "We tore through the scaffolding, through flash bangs and tear gas, and blitzed our way in through all the chambers just trying to get into Congress or whoever we could get in to and tell them that we need some kind of investigation into this," he said, according to the FBI affidavit​
22JAN19-POST#893​

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: This is for the record as an observable fact that Correll ā€™s absurd arguments and logical fallacies regarding the Jan6 insurrection were entirely shot down on May 18 last year. 22JAN19-POST#893

Showing that you an other lefties disagree with me, does not make it a fact. You are an asshole.

Mustang wrote: Would you like a little cheese with that whine - - - Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit. - - - What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political. - - - Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot. 21MAY17-POST#604

Correll wrote: There have been plenty of riots over the last 4 years and they have not been investigated or prosecuted like this. - - - You claim that I am asking for preferential treatment is a fucking lie. - - - This is about you fuckers targeting your political enemies with government force. The people convinced will be political prisoners. - - - You want a fucking civil war? Because this is how you get a fucking civil war. 21MAY18-POST#655

Faun wrote: That's because none of them were storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate. 21MAY18-POST#659

Correll wrote: Bullshit. It is because they were right leaning rioters and you people are lefties. 21MAY18-POST#672

Faun wrote: Nope, not bullshit. - - - The BLM/Antifa riots did not threaten the fabric of this nation. - - - The insurrection did. 21MAY18-POST#674

Correll wrote: It was not an insurrection. Your excuse for the political targeting of these people, will not change the fact that they will be political prisoners. - - - You are supporting tyranny and oppression 21MAY18-POST#678

Correll wrote: Based on the norms set by you fucktards over the last 4 years, it would be completely understandable, how she (Babbitt) could have thought that breaking and entering would have been acceptable behavior, perhaps with some minor judicial implications. 21MAY18-POST#679

Faun wrote: Purpose of the Conspiracy - - - 33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote - - - You're fucked in the head con. That mob stormed the Capitol to revolt against Biden being the certified winner of the election he won. That's the very definition an insurrection. - - - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. - - - Insurrection Day was the epitome of tyranny and oppression and you support that, so again, fuck you 21MAY18-POST#680

Correll wrote: They stormed the capitol to "stop the steal". They wanted a better count. It does NOT fit the definition of an insurrection. 21MAY18-POST#685

Faun wrote: "stop the steal" was an attempt to prevent Biden from being Congressionally certified the winner of the 2020 election. Storming the Capitol was an act of revolt to effect that goal. That's the very definition of the word, "insurrection." 21MAY18-POST#694

NFBW wrote: (See her quote below) We know by an observable fact that A.Babbitt was in DC on Jan6 to We also know due to Baranylā€™s confession to the FBI and because Babbitt was the first attacker through another police barricade that their group in the mob were not rioters. They had the same intent Thomas Baranyi and Ashley Babbitt STORMED Congress together:

Donald Trump falsely said the 2020 presidential election was marred by widespread voter fraud and that he was the true victor. He told his supporters to "fight" for him as Congress confirmed President-elect Joe Biden's election victory in the Capitol building. The man standing next to Ashli Babbitt as she was shot and killed has been arrested on charges of storming the Capitol building - / - Baranyi said he personally participated in the storming of the Capitol building to stop Congress from counting the electoral college votes for Biden. - - - "We tore through the scaffolding, through flash bangs and tear gas, and blitzed our way in through all the chambers just trying to get into Congress or whoever we could get in to and tell them that we need some kind of investigation into this," he said, according to the FBI affidavit​
22JAN19-POST#893​
100% opinion.....turned into a reason for you attack anyone who doesn't agree with you.

100% opinion.....turned into a reason for you attack anyone who doesn't agree with you.

He seems to think that stating it strongly or showing that other people agree with him, makes it a "fact".

THere is really something deeply wrong with his brain.

Correll wrote: Showing that you and other lefties disagree with me, does not make it a fact. 22JAN19-POST#894

NFBW wrote: Faun ā€˜s facts destroyed your perception of facts. This is a fact:

Faun wrote: ā€œThat's because none of theā€ (Chauvin Riots) ā€œwere storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.ā€21MAY18-POST#659​

Correll wrote: Showing that you and other lefties disagree with me, does not make it a fact. 22JAN19-POST#894

NFBW wrote: Faun ā€˜s facts destroyed your perception of facts. This is a fact:
Faun wrote: ā€œThat's because none of theā€ (Chauvin Riots) ā€œwere storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.ā€21MAY18-POST#659​

That is his justification for the different treatment. That is thus his opinion.

That you claim it is a fact, is you either being stupid, or dishonest.

That is his justification for the different treatment. That is thus his opinion.

Different treatment is not a fact

Trump supporters ā€œwere storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.ā€ IS A FACT. BECAUSE IT IS A FACT based on multiple sources of observable reality such as A.Babbittā€™s last social media message before her death for Trump. If you can refute it go for it. Correll - you too mudwhistle go for it.

Last edited:
Different treatment is not a fact

Trump supporters ā€œwere storming our Capitol in an attempt to illegally flip an election to the losing candidate.ā€ IS A FACT. BECAUSE IT IS A FACT based on multiple sources of observable reality such as A.Babbittā€™s last social media message before g her death for Trump. If you can refute it go for it. Correll - you too mudwhistle go for it.
No...that is not a fact.
That is a highly partisan claim that hasn't been proven.
The left is still up to their tricks tampering with evidence in an attempt to prove their false and extremely hyperbolic claims.

Forum List

Back