Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

Of note is the fact that this occurred in virtually every state that was hard hit early on and in fact covid found it's way into NHs across the nation.
Well of course. Other than hospitals (which had to maintain readiness for waves of new patients), where else has facilities to care for sick people? Did everyone think they would be sent to libraries, or to liquor stores? Fuck people, use your heads.

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

The real question is, how much did CNN help cover up the truth?

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English
That's simple.
If you have the media and Big Tech on your side you can get away with anything.

Also, 90% of the population are unquestioning, dumb fuckwits.
Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?
The media gave him an easy ride. I remember around April they were asking if he was dating. And why not? And how many love letters do he get every week?
At the same time they were blaming Trump for the NY deaths. Not covering his briefings. Painting him as the villain in the movie.}
Look. Nelson Mandela and Robert Mugabe have almost the exact same background. Marxist leaning. Violent. Involved in armed campaigns against the same people at the same time. Basically geographical neighbours.
One wore flowery shirts, the other military garb.
One was media savvy and polite, the other combative and aggressive.
One went down in history as a living Saint, the other as a tyrant.
Yet, they both left failed nations in their wake.
You're right, people starting tuning out the White House and into Cuomo's briefings for information about COVID. Whether it was accurate or not this was the case. And it happened because the initial response from Trump was that everything was OK and we are doing great. Get ready for Easter mass we hope to get everybody back in Church. So basically people were sick of the hot air and were in need of some straight talk which Cuomo presented. Like him or not this is what happened

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.
Andy is a liar and biggest mass murderer in American history, but Progressives love that!
Low IQ response #10 y'all are on a roll!

It's ok, you got monumentally duped, but so did all these retards. So, you're in good company with the Hollywood pervs who couldn't finish high school.

How did I get duped? you have no clue what you're talking about do you?

Of note is the fact that this occurred in virtually every state that was hard hit early on and in fact covid found it's way into NHs across the nation.
Well of course. Other than hospitals (which had to maintain readiness for waves of new patients), where else has facilities to care for sick people? Did everyone think they would be sent to libraries, or to liquor stores? Fuck people, use your heads.
What ended up happening was that recovering patients ended up in rehab facilities. But arranging THAT early on took time. It just wasn't available

What ended up happening was that recovering patients ended up in rehab facilities. But arranging THAT early on took time. It just wasn't available
Making excuses for someone who could careless about human life. Says it all about you

And regarding the nursing home debacle. NY hospitals were overwhelmed with dying covid patients. Initially patients who had covid and were out of danger but still positive were sent back to nursing homes. They were SUPPOSED to only be re-admitted to nursing homes if those NHs had adequate isolation and treatment facilities.

The fact that NHs were reticent to receive these covid positive patients should have been a red flag. That situation was actually resolved within a couple weeks but the damage was done.

Unfortunately we are now hearing that numbers may have been fudged. That doesn't change outcomes one bit but it is ammunition to attack Cuomo
I looked up the orders and they were pretty forcefully directing the nursing homes to take back the patients. They didn't clearly state that the facilities had to have adequate isolation that was something that was implied and assumed through state licensing requirements. So if a home rejected patients because they were ill equipped then they would lose funding and licensing. It was not a good situation.

It was a crazy time and I understand the fear of running out of hospital space, especially on the heals of what happened in Italy. But I don't excuses fudging numbers or covering up stats. Cuomo got popular for his straight talk and apparent honesty. He needs to be transparent and not play the politics on this one if he is going to save face.

And regarding the nursing home debacle. NY hospitals were overwhelmed with dying covid patients. Initially patients who had covid and were out of danger but still positive were sent back to nursing homes. They were SUPPOSED to only be re-admitted to nursing homes if those NHs had adequate isolation and treatment facilities.

The fact that NHs were reticent to receive these covid positive patients should have been a red flag. That situation was actually resolved within a couple weeks but the damage was done.

Unfortunately we are now hearing that numbers may have been fudged. That doesn't change outcomes one bit but it is ammunition to attack Cuomo
I looked up the orders and they were pretty forcefully directing the nursing homes to take back the patients. They didn't clearly state that the facilities had to have adequate isolation that was something that was implied and assumed through state licensing requirements. So if a home rejected patients because they were ill equipped then they would lose funding and licensing. It was not a good situation.

It was a crazy time and I understand the fear of running out of hospital space, especially on the heals of what happened in Italy. But I don't excuses fudging numbers or covering up stats. Cuomo got popular for his straight talk and apparent honesty. He needs to be transparent and not play the politics on this one if he is going to save face.

Why should he? He knows his shitstain brother at CNN will bury this story, and that dupes like you won't question it.

Cuomo is a fellow communist. They had to support him. His brother is a host on CNN. CNN had Cuomo praises day and night. Democrat communists hid the truth and turned into a massive planned assault on the truth by machinating an EMMY for truly Killer Cuomo.

You're right about that. CNN is liable for those nursing home deaths. At least 15,000 people needlessly died because Andrew Cuomo is incompetent, and his shitstain brother covered it up. They're a crime family.
You all truly don't disappoint. I knew most of you wouldn't be able to resist going for the nursing home attacks. So we have 4 Low IQ responses and 0 intelligent on topic ones. Lets keep this thing rolling!

Why is the disastrous nursing home order Cuomo gave that killed 15,000 people not relevant to his Covid response?
Because my question was about why he got so popular. Not what he messed up. Simple English
That's simple.

Ok, but what exactly were the elements that drove his popularity? Media and big tech are just platforms to push information. What was that information that made Cuomo so popular and why?

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.
I am? What did I say that makes you think I'm trying to justify anything that Cuomo has said?! Can you post my quote so I can see what you're trying to interpret as that?

I didn't say you tried to justify anything he said. I said you're trying to justify the fact that you got so easily duped by Cuomo and his shitstain brother. You're a rube, and CNN knows it. That's why they covered for Cuomo's disastrous actions. They knew you'd be typically incurious, as rubes are, and would swallow the whole story without question. And, of course, you did.
oh ok, then please explain how I'm trying to justify me getting duped by Cuomo. I'd love to hear how you try and explain that one.

This entire thread is the explanation, you fucking dumbass rube! It's your sad attempt to have someone tell you why you watched Cuomo's shitstain brother play with his giant q-tip while he was telling you everything was ok, and you bought the whole act. LOL!
You think Cuomo was telling people that everything was OK? Is that the messaging that you think led to his popularity?

No, it led to you being easily duped by him and his shitstain brother. Show us your big q-tip, rube!
Seriously man, show some examples to back up your accusations or piss off. I don't want to report you for trolling so stop trolling and make statements you can back up and that are on topic.

That's simple.

You're trying very hard to justify the fact that you got duped by Cuomo's shitstain brother and the rest of the white elite media.
I am? What did I say that makes you think I'm trying to justify anything that Cuomo has said?! Can you post my quote so I can see what you're trying to interpret as that?

I didn't say you tried to justify anything he said. I said you're trying to justify the fact that you got so easily duped by Cuomo and his shitstain brother. You're a rube, and CNN knows it. That's why they covered for Cuomo's disastrous actions. They knew you'd be typically incurious, as rubes are, and would swallow the whole story without question. And, of course, you did.
oh ok, then please explain how I'm trying to justify me getting duped by Cuomo. I'd love to hear how you try and explain that one.

This entire thread is the explanation, you fucking dumbass rube! It's your sad attempt to have someone tell you why you watched Cuomo's shitstain brother play with his giant q-tip while he was telling you everything was ok, and you bought the whole act. LOL!
You think Cuomo was telling people that everything was OK? Is that the messaging that you think led to his popularity?

No, it led to you being easily duped by him and his shitstain brother. Show us your big q-tip, rube!
Seriously man, show some examples to back up your accusations or piss off. I don't want to report you for trolling so stop trolling and make statements you can back up and that are on topic.

This whole thread is an example of how you got duped by the shitstain at CNN. You're the patsy. CNN loves you.

What ended up happening was that recovering patients ended up in rehab facilities.
Which are also full of vulnerable people, many of whom are immuno-compromised. The magical facilities that can accommodate sick and recovering people that also contain NO OTHER sick or vulnerable people simply did not and do not exist. And you will have to excuse me if I find the same people who fake concern for this while spewing out the other sides of their necks that, "It only harms old and sick people, so why are we so concerned?" to be completely full of shit and not worthy of consideration. Clearly they are just being stimulus/response amoebas. Like the poster right above ^^

I looked up the orders and they were pretty forcefully directing the nursing homes to take back the patients. They didn't clearly state that the facilities had to have adequate isolation that was something that was implied and assumed through state licensing requirements. So if a home rejected patience because they were ill equipped then they would lose funding and licensing. It was not a good situation.
true. Neither of us are aware of what phone calls or emails went out.
It was a crazy time and I understand the fear of running out of hospital space, especially on the heals of what happened in Italy
The situation WAS resolved within weeks and it was chaotic...to say the least
But I don't excuses fudging numbers or covering up stats.
And that is what may damn him. But as noted. Nothing would have changed those numbers. It's optics and politics at this point

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0
Yeah, it's easy to win when you stack the deck.

Have you stopped beating your wife? The only answers allowed are "yes" or "no".

Answer truthfully.
How did I stack the deck?
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going

What ended up happening was that recovering patients ended up in rehab facilities.
Which are also full of vulnerable people, many of whom are immuno-compromised. The magical facilities that can accommodate sick and recovering people that also contain NO OTHER sick or vulnerable people simply did not and do not exist. And you will have to excuse me if I find the same people who fake concern for this while spewing out the other sides of their necks that, "It only harms old and sick people, so why are we so concerned?" to be completely full of shit and not worthy of consideration. Clearly they are just being stimulus/response amoebas. Like the poster right above ^^
True as far as it goes.

I had a friend who died in a rehab facility. He was covid free by that point.

They WERE able to rearrange the rehabs to accommodate recovering covid patients but it took time. When the NH debacle occurred they were not yet available.

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0

Answer truthfully.
Andy is a liar and biggest mass murderer in American history, but Progressives love that!

Murdering tens of thousand of seniors is "popular"?

Are you smoking crack with Hunter?

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.

Your numbers are further off than Cuomo's

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.

Murdering tens of thousands of seniors has nothing to do with this thread. Are you having trouble sticking to the topic? You know you can start your own thread to talk about the murders right?

Side note: Cuomo is on right now, live, addressing the nursing home issue incase anybody is interested

Very simple Cuomo came across as empathetic, but he ruined any points he made with people on account of incompetence and covering up data. I know not one New Yorker that has good things to say about him.

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going
You're still doing it.

This is nothing but a troll thread. Have fun with it.

Forum List

Back