Right wingers unrequited "love" of guns...lots of guns...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Perhaps the most controversial topic on these forums, is this love of guns by right wingers who must be walking around perpetually scared....or just compensating for you know what.

No other nation on earth that is not currently involved in an all-out civil war, experiences the gun violence and carnage as does the U.S.......and ANY attempt to curb the sale of more guns is met by vociferous and incessant whining by the gun slingers.....Never mind that somewhat cooler heads within the RNC have banned guns from their upcoming convention, using the somewhat lame excuse that the secret service (a part of the federal government that they so much hate) does not allow them to come to the convention armed to the teeth.

Follow their "logic" for a moment. Most of them repeatedly state that having MORE guns actually equals LESS killings or gun injuries.......That kind of reasoning is the equivalent to stating that having MORE cars on the highways equals LESS car accidents.......A cognitive failure worthy of a rather "slow" 7 year old.

We know, you hate the second. Doesn't matter if someone owns one or one hundred. Its their right.

I don't own a single firearm, however I refuse to give up my right to own one if I so choose, and to acquire one without all the hurdles that are currently in place in areas like NYC.

I haven't needed my right to a trial by jury, or my 4th amendment rights, but I refuse to give those up as well.

How about you left wingers not worry about my guns? As long as no one tries to break into my home threaten me or my family they have nothing to fear about my gun no matter what their race, gender, or political affiliation.

Perhaps the most controversial topic on these forums, is this love of guns by right wingers who must be walking around perpetually scared....or just compensating for you know what.

No other nation on earth that is not currently involved in an all-out civil war, experiences the gun violence and carnage as does the U.S.......and ANY attempt to curb the sale of more guns is met by vociferous and incessant whining by the gun slingers.....Never mind that somewhat cooler heads within the RNC have banned guns from their upcoming convention, using the somewhat lame excuse that the secret service (a part of the federal government that they so much hate) does not allow them to come to the convention armed to the teeth.

Follow their "logic" for a moment. Most of them repeatedly state that having MORE guns actually equals LESS killings or gun injuries.......That kind of reasoning is the equivalent to stating that having MORE cars on the highways equals LESS car accidents.......A cognitive failure worthy of a rather "slow" 7 year old.

Most of them repeatedly state that having MORE guns actually equals LESS killings or gun injuries.......

Liberals claim that gun bans will save lives. Previous bans in Chicago and DC prove liberal claims were wrong.

Ah ain't skered but u Yankee gun grabbers better be.

Price ah guns is too dam high

I should cancel my health insurance, and car and home owners insurance, because I may never need it. This is the logic of the stupid left.

Of course, you right wingers well know that NO ONE is proposing to eliminate the 2nd amendment (the NRA well bribes our elected "officials" to ensure that) ...But the "straw man" argument always arises from the right.
However, just ask yourselves "when does sanity finally emerge on the sale of weapons"? Are tanks or bazookas or even a small nuke tacitly allowable within the 2nd amendment?

Last edited:
I should cancel my health insurance, and car and home owners insurance, because I may never need it. This is the logic of the stupid left.

No, moron......the nuances are way over your half brain......Check with Rush or Sean before posting.

Liberals claim that gun bans will save lives. Previous bans in Chicago and DC prove liberal claims were wrong.

This will ALWAYS be the case with interstate travel without restriction....Talk to Trump about building a beautiful wall surrounding Chicago and DC.

Of course, you right wingers well know that NO ONE is proposing to eliminate the 2nd amendment (the NRA well bribes or elected "officials" to ensure that) ...But the "straw man" argument always arises from the right.
However, just ask yourselves "when does sanity finally emerge on the sale of weapons"? Are tanks or bazookas or even a small nuke tacitly allowable within the 2nd amendment?
Not a nuke, but if you need a tank I can hook you up.

How about you left wingers not worry about my guns? As long as no one tries to break into my home threaten me or my family they have nothing to fear about my gun no matter what their race, gender, or political affiliation.

I'm a left winger,and I'm not the least bit concerned about your guns if that is the way you use them. Unfortunately, lots of gun nuts want to prance around in public armed to the teeth 24/7. You can't tell me that somebody with a Rambo attitude, just hoping for a chance to shoot somebody, and carrying their own personal armory isn't endangering the public.

I'm a left winger,and I'm not the least bit concerned about your guns if that is the way you use them. Unfortunately, lots of gun nuts want to prance around in public armed to the teeth 24/7. You can't tell me that somebody with a Rambo attitude, just hoping for a chance to shoot somebody, and carrying their own personal armory isn't endangering the public.
The ones who want that are a small minority of gun owners and open carry is something I don't support I don't speak for all gun owners but I suspect most feel the same about open carry.

Of course, you right wingers well know that NO ONE is proposing to eliminate the 2nd amendment (the NRA well bribes or elected "officials" to ensure that) ...But the "straw man" argument always arises from the right.

I keep bringing up the case of NYC, where it takes 3-6 months and $1000 or so to get a permit for a revolver, and this is a permit just for home use. How is this reasonable?

This is close to the end goal of progressives, it's why gun rights people don't trust gun control idiots.

You keep yelling about bazookas and tanks, and other argumentum ad abusrdum distractions, but the real issue is laws like the one above.

"Right wingers unrequited "love" of guns...lots of guns"
Typical moronic title. The Constitution should be dear to all U.S. citizens regardless of right or left leaning. The left wants to control citizenry but cannot have total control until the citizenry is armed, therefore that demonize armed citizens in order to disarming them. That's all there is to it.

I want to be able to buy a gun in NYC without spending $1000 and waiting 3-6 months. Until that situation is rectified, No new laws, no new restrictions, not one step back.

Forum List

Back