"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

Just shoot the traitors and terrorists when they show up and be done with it. Have prepositioned body bags ready. But only those stupid enough to wave their guns around. Arrest the rest for sedition. Enough already.

I'd say you're out-numbered, General Custer.

That's what Rump was banking on. He envisioned Millions or at least hundreds of thousands invading the Capital Building. What he got were less than 100. Sounds to me like your Rump Terrorist and Traitor Days are numbered. There's a new Sheriff in town.

Dementia Joe’s days are numbered. His own party will knock him off for power.

Fine. Biden was duly elected. If they do get him out of power let it be through duly legal means.

And you missed the whole point. The message was for the Police to stop murdering the citizens.
Killing a criminal who is resisting arrest is not murder

Place your knee on the carotid artery on a handcuffed immobile person does not constitute a righteous killing. It is Murder. And the Community needs to respond if the Mayor and company won't respond in a meaningful way. Which was the case in the Floyd murder. Enough is enough.

Just like the Election is over. Biden won, Rump lost. Enough is enough.

They were looting TVs before the body was even cold.

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Just shoot the traitors and terrorists when they show up and be done with it. Have prepositioned body bags ready. But only those stupid enough to wave their guns around. Arrest the rest for sedition. Enough already.

Tough talk note from a keyboard Commando I bet if you were there you'd be afraid to look them in the eyes

..the Right/Mr Trump/etc have shown IMMENSE restraint and civility--UNLIKE the left/blacks/Dems for the last 4 years--especially after all the lies and bullshit/riots/ATTACKS/etc on the right/whites/Mt Trump....all the sick and HATEFUL bullshit SEDITIOUS crap from the dems/etc
..it's time to JUSTIFIABLY DEFEND the US and our rights

More fun.

That's what Rump was banking on. He envisioned Millions or at least hundreds of thousands invading the Capital Building. What he got were less than 100. Sounds to me like your Rump Terrorist and Traitor Days are numbered. There's a new Sheriff in town.

If you believe that, you must have had too much gin this morning.

It's true.

Kamala was the chosen one.

Tulsi destroyed her.

So the Dems backdoored her into the Whitehouse.

You guys don't get a choice. The establishment elites coronate a leader, then machinate to get them into power.

More fun.

Fine. Biden was duly elected. If they do get him out of power let it be through duly legal means.

Many Americans believe he was fraudulently elected. There is plenty of evidence though circumstantial indicating this, but no one in government or the MSM is interested in investigating. We might have heard some of the evidence Wednesday, at the electoral college meeting of the joint houses of Congress. However, that was magically disrupted by the protestors.

I would expect a false flag event any day now to further denigrate Trump supporters and Biden will impose ever greater government control of the people as a result.

show me where in the Constitution it says insurrection is a Constitutional Right?

Clueless ignorant uneducated fuckwad. You called Trump a tyrant for using a few cops to protect federal property from being burned down by your thugs. You called Trump a dictator for using a few police to give him a safe spot to take a picture in front of a church. You've been calling for a coup against Trump to get him out of office since the day he won! You've used guns, violence, riots, and every means possible to obstruct and block his administration.

Then you changed all the laws to commit illegal election acts across multiple states to allow you to force the number of votes you needed to oust him, now you refuse to even let the evidence in court to stand up to the light of day knowing it would prove Biden is NOT the legal winner!

AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE to call a couple dozen people, some of which were Antifa instigators infiltrating the mob, who did a tiny amount of damage trying to get their voices heard and are fighting for what they believe a heinous violation of their rights and our laws an "insurrection?"

Obviously you are all for every person Russia, China and North Korea has ever killed and made disappear because they stood up against injustice and oppression.

COMMUNIST!

More fun.

I'm sure they feel the same about you That's pretty much how I see you.

That being said, this isnt helpful

show me where in the Constitution it says insurrection is a Constitutional Right?

Clueless ignorant uneducated fuckwad. You called Trump a tyrant for using a few cops to protect federal property from being burned down by your thugs. You called Trump a dictator for using a few police to give him a safe spot to take a picture in front of a church. You've been calling for a coup against Trump to get him out of office since the day he won! You've used guns, violence, riots, and every means possible to obstruct and block his administration.

Then you changed all the laws to commit illegal election acts across multiple states to allow you to force the number of votes you needed to oust him, now you refuse to even let the evidence in court to stand up to the light of day knowing it would prove Biden is NOT the legal winner!

AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE to call a couple dozen people, some of which were Antifa instigators infiltrating the mob, who did a tiny amount of damage trying to get their voices heard and are fighting for what they believe a heinous violation of their rights and our laws an "insurrection?"

Obviously you are all for every person Russia, China and North Korea has ever killed and made disappear because they stood up against injustice and oppression.

COMMUNIST!
Wow..Toob, you used to be somewhat logical, now you are just straight out unhinged. However, I do thank you for the good laugh.

More fun.

Many Americans believe he was fraudulently elected. There is plenty of evidence though circumstantial indicating this, but no one in government or the MSM is interested in investigating. We might have heard some of the evidence Wednesday, at the electoral college meeting of the joint houses of Congress. However, that was magically disrupted by the protestors.

I would expect a false flag event any day now to further denigrate Trump supporters and Biden will impose ever greater government control of the people as a result.

The MSM has this story plastered all over right now. They're advertising round 2 of the very thing they accuse Trump of inciting.

When you defended the use of these tactics, it was you who ensured their spread.
I never defend rioting or looting. You on the other hand are defending insurrection.

The Constitution guarantees that the ultimate power is in the hands of the PEOPLE to defend this country against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, especially when their own government has become corrupt, unlawful, seditious and autocratic.

You can end the violence now by giving fair address to the evidence of election fraud! These protesters are a threat to NOTHING but the Democrat Party because if the election evidence WERE "baseless," they wouldn't be fighting so to suppress it!

COMMUNIST!
Wow..Toob, you used to be somewhat logical, now you are just straight out unhinged. However, I do thank you for the good laugh.

So in other words, you have NO ANSWERS to defend my statements of fact so you're going to try to hide behind ad hominem attacks? Classic YOU.
giggle.gif

“Mostly peaceful” as Minneapolis burns in the background.

Minneapolis burned to the ground? Really? Or are you just being a drama queen?

The site of cities burning as a result of BLM
and ANTIFA brownshirts flown or bused in to burn down and loot the livelihoods of immigrants and Black neighborhoods doesn’t bother you people at all.

Everyone wants vandals and looters arrested. Do you know the difference between vandals and protestors.

Right to Peaceful Assembly: United States | Law Library of ...

More fun.

The MSM has this story plastered all over right now. They're advertising round 2 of the very thing they accuse Trump of inciting.

Its a warning.. Trump intends to wreck the inauguration. He has made that clear.

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, religion and the press. It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government.

Trump intends to wreck the inauguration. He has made that clear.

Trump intends NOTHING, buttwipe. The inauguration has already been wrecked by Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. It will be the biggest joke in the history of this nation, all the turmoil of the past 9 months has ALL been the work of the Left and now you have a media-elect "Potus" that HALF THIS NATION will never accept as a lawful president.

Come arrest us all.

The madmen of the DNC's Left have no further choice to maintain their illegal power but to now declare all who oppose their criminality as "thugs," "terrorists," and "insurrectors," just as any fascist autocracy would of freedom fighters searching for law, a voice and justice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back