"Right-wing extremists" vow to return to DC for Biden's inauguration

More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.
cool, hope they turn it into a real shitshow

Be prepared for the domestic terrorism law that totally eviscerates the bill of rights.

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and
Mac1958 is representative of many libs who were proud of the leftwing rioters

But now fake indignation over the pushback those “peaceful protests” caused

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

You supported the riots, eh? Was that a freudian slip or do you mean to say you support setting fires and looting as a means of protest? It's only OK when the violence is directed towards innocent bystanders?

I supported it all. Just as Thomas Jefferson did,

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's and called for them to be fired. As Jefferson notes, it escalated from there.

The earlier protests have brought about the start of some actual change. These only helped bring down Trumpism.

How dumb can a person be not to understand that those protests that happened in Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC, etc. had absolutely nothing to do with anything Jefferson wrote?

Those antifa and BLM rioters were not patriots. They were trying to bring about a Marxist overthrow of the country.

Man, you missed that by at least ten miles.

And you missed the whole point. The message was for the Police to stop murdering the citizens. I do realize that you Fascists think that it's okay to murder X number of Citizens to keep the others in line but not in a Federal Republic like the United States of America and according to the Constitution of the United States. When I was in Spain during the Franco time period, that's is exactly how their police operated and the population was in total fear when a policeman was around. That is Fascism. I do not fear the cops here. They treat me with respect and I treat them with respect. That's the way it's supposed to be. If the Cops violate that trust then I will be their worst nightmare and won't stop until things go back the way it is now.

How disappointed will you be if "american isis" doesn't show and
Mac1958 is representative of many libs who were proud of the leftwing rioters

But now fake indignation over the pushback those “peaceful protests” caused

I supported the earlier riots. I was probably one of the biggest supporters. They had a valid reason to protest. An unjust, justice system.

While I still supported the people's right to protest here, protesting a fair election isn't exactly a noble cause.

You supported the riots, eh? Was that a freudian slip or do you mean to say you support setting fires and looting as a means of protest? It's only OK when the violence is directed towards innocent bystanders?

I supported it all. Just as Thomas Jefferson did,

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

People tried to peacefully protest. Trump called them SOB's and called for them to be fired. As Jefferson notes, it escalated from there.

The earlier protests have brought about the start of some actual change. These only helped bring down Trumpism.

I see. You support arson, theft and lawlessness. Old men being sucker punched and head stomped. Mothers and children cowering in fear as their car is assailed in the middle of the street by thugs. You support pointless, irrational terrorism against civilians.

I support addressing the reasons people protested. When the voice of the people are ignored as Thomas Jefferson noted, there will end up being violence.

Addressing the issues is simply so much easier. Up to people like you.

If you want to solve a problem, get to the root of it. Joggers get shot by cops more often than whites because they commit ten times as many murders and like to resist arrest even for petty crimes because their "culture" teaches them to do so. Millions agree with me because they're not so afraid of being labeled racist that they deny reality.

But those are the voices you and your ilk most definitely do not want to hear from, huh?

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and invest this country. Your thread confirms that.Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.

Well there you go again. Why don't you take some "action" instead of pleading with some imaginary government to protect you against these boogiemen?

You sound just about as stupid as those poor slobs who died in Hurricane Katrina. They thought "government" was going to protect them too, but they fuckin' died.
Government only protects themselves. Idiot lefties that lost their livelihood over the last year should know that by now.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and infest this country. Your thread confirms that. Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

You're such a drama queen, Slaw. No, make that a communist. You saw no danger last year when 50 cities were all burning in riots, killing and looting, but now you're worried that some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?

SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO END THIS ALL: For the Democrats to allow a fair and open examination and testing of all the election evidence by Rudy and Sydney!

The DEMOCRATS started all this with their ruthless, illegal election charade and only the DEMOCRATS can stop it!

When will the leftwing media stop protecting the Democrats?

When will Joe and Nancy stop this pointless violence and senseless vilification of Americans?

When will shitheads like you stop talking about the utter suppression and crushing of people who simply want THEIR views heard and respected?

When, COMMIE?
LOL.. You wrote: I am worried that ”some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?”

Wow, hey Boob, show me where in the Constitution it says insurrection is a Constitutional Right? Show me where in the Constitution the people have the right to invade federal offices as way to “redress“ their grievances?

You posted some wacky shit.
Right next to where it says rioting, looting and burning down a city are acceptable forms of protest.

Where were you then?

Do you understand that your situational ethics ring hollow?

When you defended the use of these tactics, it was you who ensured their spread.

There is speculation that this right-wing terrorist insurgency that Trump has created will grow and infest this country. Your thread confirms that. Hopefully the FBI is monitoring these terrorists. They need to be arrested and prosecuted.

You're such a drama queen, Slaw. No, make that a communist. You saw no danger last year when 50 cities were all burning in riots, killing and looting, but now you're worried that some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?

SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO END THIS ALL: For the Democrats to allow a fair and open examination and testing of all the election evidence by Rudy and Sydney!

The DEMOCRATS started all this with their ruthless, illegal election charade and only the DEMOCRATS can stop it!

When will the leftwing media stop protecting the Democrats?

When will Joe and Nancy stop this pointless violence and senseless vilification of Americans?

When will shitheads like you stop talking about the utter suppression and crushing of people who simply want THEIR views heard and respected?

When, COMMIE?
LOL.. You wrote: I am worried that ”some patriots want redress of their grievances guaranteed them in the Constitution?”

Wow, hey Boob, show me where in the Constitution it says insurrection is a Constitutional Right? Show me where in the Constitution the people have the right to invade federal offices as way to “redress“ their grievances?

You posted some wacky shit.
Right next to where it says rioting, looting and burning down a city are acceptable forms of protest.

Where were you then?

Do you understand that your situational ethics ring hollow?

When you defended the use of these tactics, it was you who ensured their spread.
I never defend rioting or looting. You on the other hand are defending insurrection.

Last edited:
More fun.

"In the wake of Wednesday’s riot at the Capitol, Trump supporters with extremist views feel emboldened and are vowing to return to Washington for the upcoming inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, using online platforms to rally each other.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration

Cue up the music, maestro...

Just shoot the traitors and terrorists when they show up and be done with it. Have prepositioned body bags ready. But only those stupid enough to wave their guns around. Arrest the rest for sedition. Enough already.

I'd say you're out-numbered, General Custer.

That's what Rump was banking on. He envisioned Millions or at least hundreds of thousands invading the Capital Building. What he got were less than 100. Sounds to me like your Rump Terrorist and Traitor Days are numbered. There's a new Sheriff in town.

Dementia Joe’s days are numbered. His own party will knock him off for power.

More fun.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot. Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who rioted Wednesday as “heroes.”

Just shoot the traitors and terrorists when they show up and be done with it. Have prepositioned body bags ready. But only those stupid enough to wave their guns around. Arrest the rest for sedition. Enough already.

I'd say you're out-numbered, General Custer.

That's what Rump was banking on. He envisioned Millions or at least hundreds of thousands invading the Capital Building. What he got were less than 100. Sounds to me like your Rump Terrorist and Traitor Days are numbered. There's a new Sheriff in town.

Dementia Joe’s days are numbered. His own party will knock him off for power.

If you believe that, you must have had too much gin this morning.

Make no mistake these militia groups are terrorists. They are relying on terror to stop our constitutional process. They are seditionists and traitors to the nation.

America needs to take action to quell this infestation.

You mean relying on terror like threatening Federal Judges, including the SCOTUS with violence if they didn't rule the right way in election law suits?
Exactly. Those threats came from Trumpers.

Link please....

I wonder how many people you Jihadis plan on killing this time.

Shouldn't DIssidents be ENCOURAGED to protest (most peacefully) against the Corrupt Biden-Harris Regime?

It really sounds like the left is seeking to silence all dissent against the Dear Leader, Sleepy Joe.

Christ! I have so many Marxists on ignore that I can't even figure out what's going on in my own thread.

I'm gettin' too old for this shit. :laughing0301:

Marxism has failed everywhere its been tried. Maybe you are too old.

Marxism my butt. Canada is not coming as. Nor is any other modern country....

This is really disgusting.. ..

There were over 200K people at that rally, and what about 50 to 100 that actually breached the Capitol building? That was no riot there sparky...

I wonder how many people you Jihadis plan on killing this time.

Shouldn't DIssidents be ENCOURAGED to protest (most peacefully) against the Corrupt Biden-Harris Regime?

It really sounds like the left is seeking to silence all dissent against the Dear Leader, Sleepy Joe.

They sure are....Big Tech has started that now....The attack on the Bill of rights has begun...

This is really disgusting.. ..

There were over 200K people at that rally, and what about 50 to 100 that actually breached the Capitol building? That was no riot there sparky...

If only we had a trustworthy media that would accurately report on the details but instead they'd rather paint with a broad brush all of the 1000s of people attending the event with the "terrorist insurrectionist" label. Why stop there? Why not apply that label to everyone who doesn't believe men can become women or all cops are bastards? They'll get around to it soon enough.

And you missed the whole point. The message was for the Police to stop murdering the citizens.
Killing a criminal who is resisting arrest is not murder

Place your knee on the carotid artery on a handcuffed immobile person does not constitute a righteous killing. It is Murder. And the Community needs to respond if the Mayor and company won't respond in a meaningful way. Which was the case in the Floyd murder. Enough is enough.

Just like the Election is over. Biden won, Rump lost. Enough is enough.

the other had are defending insurrection.
Show me your posts denouncing the rioting.

Here you are, now that it's the other side. Where were you before?

Do you see my point?

The media defended rioting as an acceptable tactic for enacting political change.

Now suddenly everyone is surprised the Right has adopted it.

Us dumb rednecks have a saying...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you accepted these tactics when it benefited your agenda...you have no right to criticize the same tactics used against you.

BLM was started to fight injustice and work within the system.

STOP IT RIGHT THERE you lying stupid shithead. Thousands of riots and billions in damage and hundreds killed are now directly tied to them.

I can very easily make the case that the protesters in Washington were infinitely more peaceful, were fighting VASTLY greater injustice, and trying to stay far far more within the system.

None of it would happen or CONTINUE to happen if not for the power-mad henchmen of the democrat party hellbent in installing the media-elected Biden in office when a thousand legit questions loom over his election.

END IT ALL NOW, Nancy! Let Rudy and Sydney put their evidence to the public test! Since it's all "baseless," you have nothing to fear, right?

Forum List

Back