Right Wing craziness - Clinton and the Suez blockage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Unbelievable that fact checkers have to comment on this.

The narrative is that Mrs Clinton owns the ship and uses it to traffic kids for her paedo mates in the elites.

Neither Marje nor Lauren have commented on this yet so I am asking if we have reached peak conspiracy theory in the twisted world of white supremacy ?

I'm not surprised.

The narrative is that Mrs Clinton owns the ship and uses it to traffic kids for her paedo mates in the elites.

Neither Marje nor Lauren have commented on this yet so I am asking if we have reached peak conspiracy theory in the twisted world of white supremacy ?
...................AND EPSTEIN COMMITTED SUICIDE......BAAAAWWWHAHAHAHA!!

Some memes just write themselves........................
index.jpg

This reads like the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon! :lol:

The claim that Clinton is trafficking children via the stuck cargo ship is based on a pair of seemingly odd coincidences.​
First, the company that owns this ship is Evergreen Marine Corporation. According to journalist Ronald Kessler’s book “In the President’s Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect,” “Evergreen” was the name the Secret Service once used for Clinton.​
Second, the call sign for this boat is “H3RC,” which, with a little fudging, appear to be Hillary Rodham Clinton’s initials.​

Another made up conspiracy theory by Blue Anon. At most it was a meme, but lefties have to take everything seriously. I never even heard of this silly conspiracy theory. We always hear these from stupid leftwingers like the OP who pass it off as a “look how crazy rightwingers are” strawman story.

The claim that Clinton is trafficking children via the stuck cargo ship is based on a pair of seemingly odd coincidences.​
First, the company that owns this ship is Evergreen Marine Corporation. According to journalist Ronald Kessler’s book “In the President’s Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect,” “Evergreen” was the name the Secret Service once used for Clinton.​
Second, the call sign for this boat is “H3RC,” which, with a little fudging, appear to be Hillary Rodham Clinton’s initials.​

images.jpg

Monica you're lucky you did not get your head blown axidentally.

Yes, its all beginning to make sense........if you live in a cave with a tantric sex shaman.

DO YORE RESURCH SHEEPLE !!!!!

You wouldn't last long in the Village.

This is all due to the fact that Republican have absolutely NOTHING to offer the American people.

That's why Mr. Potato Head, Dr. Sues and these nonsensical conspiracies rule their day. It's all they focus on.

Yes, its all beginning to make sense........if you live in a cave with a tantric sex shaman.

Oh they do and they post their resurch findings - Every day! :heehee:

pg.png
They really need a blurry ,badly edited video to get some credibility.
I am not trying to troll you. Your nation was the greatest in the world at one time. You died a slow death in the 19th century. Averaging around 2 per cent growth as you advanced to much in the then social programs and other nations were rising. It sucks. It tells us about competition and that it is difficult to provide for all doesn't it? Britain was shamed in the first half of the the 20th century and was lucky to survive at all without the United States helping out. You guys lost faith as being more pragmatic was more important. As a result you became to jaded and cynical and we are following the same pattern here. We are a nation that is in a quandry. As we are more jaded and cynical at a young age now but party at the same rate all of our lives at a high percentage of the population. Extreme feminism has promoted that women can work, can take care of kids and take care of her husband. It has not worked out well for many reasons. And bitterness has ensued for many people. And this on top of marriages being what they are. Tough going to stay together for more then for less.

Oh they do and they post their resurch findings - Every day! :heehee:

pg.png
They really need a blurry ,badly edited video to get some credibility.
I am not trying to troll you. Your nation was the greatest in the world at one time. You died a slow death in the 19th century. Averaging around 2 per cent growth as you advanced to much in the then social programs and other nations were rising. It sucks. It tells us about competition and that it is difficult to provide for all doesn't it? Britain was shamed in the first half of the the 20th century and was lucky to survive at all without the United States helping out. You guys lost faith as being more pragmatic was more important. As a result you became to jaded and cynical and we are following the same pattern here. We are a nation that is in a quandry. As we are more jaded and cynical at a young age now but party at the same rate all of our lives at a high percentage of the population. Extreme feminism has promoted that women can work, can take care of kids and take care of her husband. It has not worked out well for many reasons. And bitterness has ensued for many people. And this on top of marriages being what they are. Tough going to stay together for more then for less.
What is your definition of greatness ? Using guns to subjugate people with spears ? Or having child prostitution as the main occupation in your capital ? What is your definition of "great ?

Who made the claim? This isn't current events, it isn't even old news. Why Hillary? Are liberal Euro types thinking about another run by the Hildabeast? The post belongs in the conspiracy forum with the UFO's.

I've not heard this conspiracy theory.....why do leftist give such things a voice and attention?

You loons are insane.

Forum List

Back