Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

..and you still keep on with that argument. Like I said, that couple should be counting their lucky stars they only had their guns confiscated. The way that wife was pointing her gun with her finger on the trigger... not even at least straight-finger, she could have easily gotten spooked and shot and killed someone and ended up behind bars the rest of her life.

If you truly believe in not having your 2nd Amendment Rights infringed at all, you should be criticizing hat couple for their lack of proper gun safety, not trying to do whatever you can to try and justify it.
Just like you should be concerned by hordes of people swarming onto private property, not public as you claimed, with the intent to do damage as had been done to other residences.
Show me the video where the man has his finger on the trigger of his rifle, which seems to be your main
concern, because I can't find one after searching several videos.
As for the woman the evidence is inconclusive.

I have mentioned the woman more than the man... and what is inconclusive? If you have followed the story as much as you say, she has her finger on the trigger VERY clearly.

1594481957171.png

1594481987038.png

The protesters were passing through on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house. There is no indication that they were responsible for the gate being open. Most are in the street, with a handful on the sidewalk. The couple were inside, and came outside brandishing guns. There is considerable distance between them and the couple. The only thing I can hear on the video is the protest leader saying "let's move on" as he keeps them moving.

If the couple hadn't come out with their guns, they would have just passed through to the Mayors house. Contrary to their claims, none were armed.

I can understand their fear, given the nonstop media coverage of the areas that had riots, but in this case the protestors did nothing wrong other than passing through on a private street and it is not clear they were aware of that.

Brandishing guns immediately raises the potential for violence. Brandishing a gun at unarmed people who are walking in the street is reckless.

Not sure of the police reason's for the warrent (has any info for it been given?)....but it could have been due to their reckless behavior here.

The neighbors don't support the couples claims nor does the video.

To compare the protestors, passing thrkugh to peacefully protest in front of the mayors house toNazi's is ignorant and dangerous.

The message you are sending is if you are peacefully protesting a message we do not like, you are similar to the people who murdered over 2/3 of Europes Jewish population.

I do not thing that kind of ignorance is curable.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Democrats vs Democrats. When will they learn. If this coue votes for the vegetable, they get no sympathy from me
Democrats vs Democrats.
Not entirely

this is democrats vs gun owners and this couple just happens to be libs themselves

They were morons. Like the snowflakes on this board they were mad about people protesting because white people are of course the real victims. :rolleyes: In response they attempted to intimidate with a firearm. Their best defense is that they are too cowardly to intimidate anyone. No one was on their property. Certainly not threatening them.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.
A private street is a nuance you should read up on.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

Antifa was there? You sure about that?

I am not reading their entire Twitter feed. This group was heading to the mayors house to protest. Where was Antifa in this group? Couldn't see it in Twitter.

The protesters were passing through on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house. There is no indication that they were responsible for the gate being open. Most are in the street, with a handful on the sidewalk. The couple were inside, and came outside brandishing guns. There is considerable distance between them and the couple. The only thing I can hear on the video is the protest leader saying "let's move on" as he keeps them moving.

If the couple hadn't come out with their guns, they would have just passed through to the Mayors house. Contrary to their claims, none were armed.

I can understand their fear, given the nonstop media coverage of the areas that had riots, but in this case the protestors did nothing wrong other than passing through on a private street and it is not clear they were aware of that.

Brandishing guns immediately raises the potential for violence. Brandishing a gun at unarmed people who are walking in the street is reckless.

Not sure of the police reason's for the warrent (has any info for it been given?)....but it could have been due to their reckless behavior here.

To compare the protestors, passing thrkugh to peacefully protest in front of the mayors house toNazi's is ignorant and dangerous.

The message you are sending is if you are peacefully protesting a message we do not like, you are similar to the people who murdered over 2/3 of Europes Jewish population.

See that's the thing. They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.

Democrats vs Democrats. When will they learn. If this coue votes for the vegetable, they get no sympathy from me
Democrats vs Democrats.
Not entirely

this is democrats vs gun owners and this couple just happens to be libs themselves
I said that. Dems vs Dems

See that's the thing. They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.
Yes! Thanks for saying it so clearly!

So here is how those folks need to deal with protesters.

And it works to.

They were morons. Like the snowflakes on this board they were mad about people protesting because white people are of course the real victims. :rolleyes: In response they attempted to intimidate with a firearm. Their best defense is that they are too cowardly to intimidate anyone. No one was on their property. Certainly not threatening them.
THERE IS NO SIDEWALK OR STREET WITHIN THAT GATED COMMUNITY THAT BELONGS TO THE GOVERNMENT. THAT WHOLE LAND IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.
A private street is a nuance you should read up on.
Feel free to educate me with links.

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

Might want to take anther look at your first link.

More than 6 protestors there
On the sidewalk.

The rest were in the street.

They came out with the guns... they weren't outside unarmed, then got threatened, and then went inside to retrieve their guns for self-defense.
The couple was entirely within their rights to do so

it was the mob who was breaking the law

the blame for all the violence taking place across America belongs entirely to the mob and democrat mayors allowing the mob to loot and destroy

This group was heading to the mayors house to protest.
If so they were on the wrong street

and breaking the law by destroying private property and trespassing

What private property did they destroy? If you are going to claim it was the gate, there is no evidence they did anything with the gate per security video.

Antifa was there? You sure about that?

are you sure that you function with a full deck? are you ID'ing antifa based on the list
compiled by the irrefutable source
ANONYMOUS? are you denying the \
existence of vandals who claim to be
BLM members or supporters. ---those dead
bodies in the gutter----right over THERE in
my neighborhood-----repros of RESUSCIE
ANNE ???

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

Might want to take anther look at your first link.

More than 6 protestors there
On the sidewalk.

The rest were in the street.

To-ma-to, to-mah- to

There were more than 6 protesters in your link.

This group was heading to the mayors house to protest.
If so they were on the wrong street

and breaking the law by destroying private property and trespassing

What private property did they destroy? If you are going to claim it was the gate, there is no evidence they did anything with the gate per security video.

trespass does not require destruction of property ---nor does harassment I had the
impression that the gate included a sign that
denied access to unauthorized people

Forum List

Back