Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

What violence did those protesters commit...?
on that particular day?

They broke down a gate and swarmed onto private property

but on previous days during the same riot they looted and burned buildings just blocks away
They entered through an open gate...

If my front door is unlocked does that give you the right to come into my home?

That gate is not their front door. Try harder next time.

the right answer is that you would never shoot to kill police officers for serving a warrant to confiscate your arsenal. But you are not willing to say that.
That's right, because of a RESPECT for the law. Because the Constitution sets forth the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights that I am to defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic. That means that if your government turns into another Nazi Germany, you oppose it rather than say "My government right or wrong."

History shows that no one should ever TRUST their government. The only thing that keeps government honest is constant vigilance. That is why our Constitution begins saying WE THE PEOPLE, you dummass, rather than: We The Government.

And no, I never have nor ever would give anyone a reason to arrest me or serve a warrant on me. If they come to take my guns, I'll know that we no longer have a lawful government of the people.

Time to defend God, Nation, and Liberty.

And that scares the crap out of you.

View attachment 362819
Dumbfuck, Washington never said that. It's not true simply because you found it on a meme posted on the Internet.
icon_rolleyes.gif

6f7293c445f37fff54652d207f4458a7.jpg

Considering THEY DIDN'T USE LETHAL FORCE.
They kind of did. Pointing a gun right at someone is application of deadly force, which is why they might be in trouble.
Negative... They threatened lethal force. They did not USE lethal force. They were trespassing. They are allowed to threaten anything they want. Get off their property.
They may have committed a 4th degree assault...

565.056 said:
1. A person commits the offense of assault in the fourth degree if:
(3) The person purposely places another person in apprehension of immediate physical injury;

ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY? *laughs*

Oh wait... Are you talking about the "protesters" ... That makes sense.
The protesters were not on their property.

View attachment 362146
Private "street." That street is not that home owner's property.
Yes it's their private property

From your link ... Andes Walker: "I think..."

the lawyer at the end of the video said the individuals withing the gate owned the property
St. Louis law

That lawyer is Andes Walker ... the one I quoted.

he also said they (the protesters) were on private property
Missouri Castle Doctrine
Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual.Oct 10, 2018

From your link...

However, case law suggests it does not go so far as permitting the use of deadly force to merely protect property. In 2016, the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District held in State v. Whipple that deadly force under the castle doctrine can only be used when you reasonably believe such force is necessary to protect yourself or someone else from "the use or imminent use of unlawful force."

Missouri is a Castle Doctrine state
Look up Missouri's Castle Doctrine law
GAME SET AND MATCH
You lose

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted YOUR source.

rotfl-gif.288736

on that particular day?

but on previous days during the same riot they looted and burned buildings just blocks away

Through that gate is private property.

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.
You have no training... Liar.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.

The McCloskey's didnt leave their property.
And the entire neighborhood is private.

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

They never left their property.

They were the aggressors according to their own initial statements. How many times does it have to be posted? He said that they got their guns before anyone threatened them. Watch the video, the woman that is supposedly feeling threatened is walking TOWARDS the people on the road and sidewalk while pointing the gun at them.

The thugs were burning down businesses just blocks from their home and private neighborhood.
Why do you hate when democrats defend their own property?

Prove they're Democrats...

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

They were the aggressors according to their own initial statements. How many times does it have to be posted? He said that they got their guns before anyone threatened them. Watch the video, the woman that is supposedly feeling threatened is walking TOWARDS the people on the road and sidewalk while pointing the gun at them.

The thugs were burning down businesses just blocks from their home and private neighborhood.

They sure donate a shit ton of money to em.

on that particular day?

Not their personal private property and most certainly not their front door. It's part of the Portland Place Homeowners Association.

on that particular day?

Not their personal private property and most certainly not their front door. It's part of the Portland Place Homeowners Association.

Private property.
Just like my neighborhood.

I asked for proof. I didn't ask you to repeat your claim.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

on that particular day?

Private property.

Still not your property. It's community property, typically owned by the HOA.

on that particular day?

Private property.

Still private property.
In other words they're trespassing.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

Already posted that info.

fret not----supporters of BLM shit are desperate----and do what desperate slobs do---bullshit sophistry

on that particular day?

Private property.

so? it's OWNED in partnership----why are you intent on STRUGGLING to be stupid. A gang of KNOWN THUGS entered PRIVATE property uninvited

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

You already posted they support the Republican candidate?

on that particular day?

Private property.

so? it's OWNED in partnership----why are you intent on STRUGGLING to be stupid. A gang of KNOWN THUGS entered PRIVATE property uninvited

Who said it's owned in "partnership?"

Now you are guessing. The gate may be shared but the mob was menacing a privately owned home

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

You already posted they support the Republican candidate?

Are you truly this stupid?

Forum List

Back