Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Still not your property. It's community property, typically owned by the HOA.
Now you are guessing. The gate may be shared but the mob was menacing a privately owned home
Well, no, that mob was heading towards someone else's home and only "menaced" the McCloskey's after the McCloskey's pulled an AR-15 on them.

Well, no, that mob was heading towards someone else's home and only "menaced" the McCloskey's after the McCloskey's pulled an AR-15 on them.
The mayor does not live in that community

But if the mayor’s was threatened there would be armed police officers there to make sure nothing happened

Unfortunately the rest of st louis was not being protected

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.
You have no training... Liar.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.

The McCloskey's didnt leave their property.
And the entire neighborhood is private.

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

They never left their property.

They were the aggressors according to their own initial statements. How many times does it have to be posted? He said that they got their guns before anyone threatened them. Watch the video, the woman that is supposedly feeling threatened is walking TOWARDS the people on the road and sidewalk while pointing the gun at them.

The thugs were burning down businesses just blocks from their home and private neighborhood.
Why do you hate when democrats defend their own property?

Prove they're Democrats...

They sure donate a shit ton of money to em.

I asked for proof. I didn't ask you to repeat your claim.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

Already posted that info.

You already posted they support the Republican candidate?

Are you truly this stupid?

Here are all of the McCloskey's donations since 2009 ... show where they donated to Democrats...

... 21 donations to Republicans.

Yet here you are, moronically calling them "Democrats." :cuckoo:

I cannot help it that you cannot understand the difference between describing if a crime rises to the level of deserving of lethal force, or when lethal force occurs. I worked for a state prison for 5 years including 3 and a half on an SRT team where we were very well trained in use of force policy, and the legal ramifications of it. You however have no clue what you are even talking about, and can't grasp a simple concept.

Edit: Thank you. In undergrad in my Constitutional law course and my other law course my professor William Nixon recommended me do it as well, but at my age I think I'm just going to finish my Master's degree and then have a tough decision of whether to get my doctorate or just teach high school or community college. At one point in life I really wanted to do contract law and then become a sports agent.

It's weird that you didn't say any of that. You fuck'n liar. Hypocrite. Bullshitter. I get off exposing people like you.

The hard thing to do with you are a liar.. Is remembering what you lied about...

Did you look at the date of that? I've since not only completed my BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Police Studies... I've finished grad school as well. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself.
Have you figured in Missouri's Castle doctrine stand your ground and anyone with law enforcement experience knows protest can get out of hand and turn Violent? The Husband and wife were threatened and had every right to defend themselves and their property

Yes, because if you read the stories and the background of the couple, the land the protesters were on is 'community shared private property." It is NOT the private land of the couple, and in fact neighbors have complained about the couple due to them trying to claim part of the private community property as their's when it deed it isn't.

Private "community shared" areas are not covered by Castle Doctrine laws. The couple doesn't 'own' it.

They were the aggressors according to their own initial statements. How many times does it have to be posted? He said that they got their guns before anyone threatened them. Watch the video, the woman that is supposedly feeling threatened is walking TOWARDS the people on the road and sidewalk while pointing the gun at them.

The thugs were burning down businesses just blocks from their home and private neighborhood.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

Here are all of the McCloskey's donations since 2009 ... show where they donated to Democrats...

I am a registered democrat since the very DAY I turned 21-----yeah---I am THAT OLD. The very first republican for whom I actually VOTED was---
TRUMP------which was more an anti-hillary gesture than a true belief at that time------HOWEVER, I will vote for him again. My party has turned totalitarian nuts

What the fuck does that have to do with what I said??
You said nothing that makes sense

”So?” Is a meaningless reply
Holyshit. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, you must be drunk.

I asked, "so," in response to you claiming the mayor doesn't live in Portland Place; which you answered to me pointing out that mob was heading to the mayor's house. I don't know where she lives, by that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were on their way to her home.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

Dumbfuck, you're giving me a link to a google search ... while I'm giving you a link to the FEC database showing their actual donations.

You lose because you're a loser.

Here's a more extensive list going all the way back to Reagan....

54 donations between the two of them...

Almost every one to Republicans...

Contributor nameRecipientStateEmployerReceipt dateAmount
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA N. MRS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLASHEY PC12/30/2019$11.25Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA N. MRS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF-EMPLOYED06/07/2019$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA N. MRS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF-EMPLOYED04/08/2019$200.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA MS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/18/2018$200.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA MS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/17/2018$50.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA MS.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC09/11/2018$25.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIAREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC02/15/2018$8.75Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC02/06/2017-$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC02/06/2017-$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIATRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC11/14/2016-$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC11/03/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK MR.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF EMPLOYED11/03/2016-$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC11/03/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK MR.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF EMPLOYED10/27/2016-$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016-$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK MR.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF EMPLOYED10/23/2016-$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIADONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/20/2016-$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIATRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/20/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIADONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/20/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIADONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIADONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK MR.REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOSELF EMPLOYED10/13/2016-$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIATRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/01/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/01/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/01/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKRUSS CARNAHAN FOR CONGRESSMOMCCLOSKEY, P.C.07/31/2012$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TMCCASKILL FOR MISSOURIMOMCCLOSKEY PC05/14/2012$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKROBIN CARNAHAN FOR SENATEMOMCCLOSKEY, P.C.08/20/2010$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKRUSS CARNAHAN IN CONGRESS COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY P.C.12/31/2009$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKROBIN CARNAHAN FOR SENATEMOMCCLOSKEY, P.C.09/30/2009$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKROBIN CARNAHAN FOR SENATEMOMCCLOSKEY, P.C.09/30/2009$2,400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDEMOCRATIC PARTY OF ILLINOISMOMARK TO. MCCLOSKEY PC06/04/2004$4,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK T. MR.BUSH-CHENEY 2000 COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE INCMOSELF/ATTORNEY11/01/2000$2,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKFRIENDS OF GIULIANI EXPLORATORY COMMITTEEMOATTORNEY04/18/2000$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKFRIENDS OF GIULIANI EXPLORATORY COMMITTEEMOATTORNEY04/18/2000$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TBILL PHELPS FOR CONGRESSMOM T MCCLOSKEY PC10/14/1996$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TNATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE CONTRIBUTIONSMOATTORNEY04/11/1996$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TBUSH - QUAYLE '92 PRIMARY COMMITTEE INCMOLAKIN LAW FIRM03/24/1992$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIAHEARNE FOR CONGRESSMOGUIL FOIL PETZALL10/26/1988$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA NPRESIDENT'S DINNER/AKA 1988 REPUB SENATE-HOUSE DINNER CMTEMOGUILFOIL PETZALL & SHOEMAKE05/10/1988$750.00Toggle details

Last edited:

Yeah, you must be drunk.

I asked, "so," in response to you claiming the mayor doesn't live in Portland Place; which you answered to me pointing out that mob was heading to the mayor's house. I don't know where she lives, by that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were on their way to her home.

I find that fact very interesting, Faun----why were they headed to the home of the Mayor?

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

Dumbfuck, you're giving me a link to a google search ... while I'm giving you a link to the FEC database showing their actual donations.

25 donations between the two of them...

ALL Republican...

MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIAREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC02/15/2018$8.75Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC11/03/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC11/03/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/27/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016-$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/23/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKTRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/13/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKDONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.MOMCCLOSKEY PC10/01/2016$400.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARKREPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEEMOMCCLOSKEY PC10/01/2016$100.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TBILL PHELPS FOR CONGRESSMOM T MCCLOSKEY PC10/14/1996$500.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TNATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE CONTRIBUTIONSMOATTORNEY04/11/1996$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, MARK TBUSH - QUAYLE '92 PRIMARY COMMITTEE INCMOLAKIN LAW FIRM03/24/1992$1,000.00Toggle details
MCCLOSKEY, PATRICIA NPRESIDENT'S DINNER/AKA 1988 REPUB SENATE-HOUSE DINNER CMTEMOGUILFOIL PETZALL & SHOEMAKE05/10/1988$750.00Toggle details

I am not impressed. Their contributions may not reflect their party of choice----simply specific causes. I am still a registered democrat

Yeah, you must be drunk.

I find that fact very interesting, Faun----why were they headed to the home of the Mayor?
It's all over the news. Feel free to educate yourself.

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

ALL Republican...

I am not impressed. Their contributions may not reflect their party of choice----simply specific causes. I am still a registered democrat

Party registration means nothing in Missouri as registered voters are not affiliated with a political party.

All we can go by to measure their political leaning is how they vote and to whom they contribute. Their votes are private but their donations are public.

54 donations since 1988 -- all but 4 going to Republicans. That's 93% supporting Republicans and morons here are idiotically claiming they're "Democrats."

:cuckoo:

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

ALL Republican...

Party registration means nothing in Missouri as registered voters are not affiliated with a political party.

All we can go by to measure their political leaning is how they vote and to whom they contribute. Their votes are private but their donations are public.

54 donations since 1988 -- all but 4 going to Republicans. That's 93% supporting Republicans and morons here are idiotically claiming they're "Democrats."

SO? They contributed to causes. There were two candidates during my lifetime that I voted AGAINST ---by voting REPUBLICAN or just not voting ----Hillary and that JERK kerry-----HOWEVER-----just because I am OLD----does not mean I cannot change. I doubt that I will vote democrat ever again. Either republican or abstain. I believe that lots of people like me are voting democrat as a matter of HABIT (fellow joooos ---take note)

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

ALL Republican...

SO? They contributed to causes. There were two candidates during my lifetime that I voted AGAINST ---by voting REPUBLICAN or just not voting ----Hillary and that JERK kerry-----HOWEVER-----just because I am OLD----does not mean I cannot change. I doubt that I will vote democrat ever again. Either republican or abstain. I believe that lots of people like me are voting democrat as a matter of HABIT (fellow joooos ---take note)

"SO?"

So ... they're not Democrats. :cuckoo:

Here, proof like this...

mccloskey-missouri.jpg

ALL Republican...

"SO?"

So ... they're not Democrats. :cuckoo:

Maybe they are democrats like I am----willing to return when the donkey RECOVERS

He is trying to avoid the obvious

the democrat mayor ordered the police not to protect the public from rioters

even the JUDGES are under orders in my town---and the Prosecutors. IMHO---they have prostituted themselves to BLM supporters, including an example of the most depraved
democrat whoever lived. Even the known
pillagers are not going to be prosecuted because
the DEPRAVED ONE-----"understands" them

Forum List

Back