Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

2a, you and I usually agree on most issues regarding the second amendment and gun rights but this is just stupid. They did so many things wrong.

1. While they certainly have the right to protect themselves and their property, they weren't using their weapons in self-defense, they were using them to intimidate the protesters.
Just because you are protesting doesn't mean you can do it anywhere you want. Certainly not on private property.

2. According to the news story I heard earlier this evening, they told the police that they grabbed their weapons BEFORE there was any perceived threat
I don't even know why that matters. I don't care.

3. If a person is in fear for their lives, why leave the relative security and safety of their home to move to a place where you're out in the wide open, where the perceived threat is?
To protect your property. This doesn't happen in a vacuum. Have you been watching what has been going on in the world today? People are burning shit down.
4. The guy, who is an attorney elucidated this scenario he had worked out and was running through his mind, that the protesters were going to abandon the protest and instead harm and kill him & his wife, burn their house and kill their pets. Instead, it is alleged that they merely walked past on their way to their stated destination.
They were on private property.

5. Also it is alleged that they were trespassing because they were in a gated community, but I haven't seen a story that indicatess that they were on the private property of the couple, just the common street/sidewalk of the gated community.
The whole gated community is private property. The government owns nothing within it. They don't take care of the streets, they don't own the sidewalks.. Nothing.

You know, if they had been standing there with their firearms in the low ready position, no onw could have said anything at all about that being that they were on their own property. Their mistake is that they were pointing their weapons at the people as they were passing by and of course that is a big no-no. While I'm surprised that they pre-emptively confiscated their weapons, they have no one to blame but themselves. They could have easily held their ground while armed but they screwed it up due to their fevered imaginations based on their inherent fear of black people.
Most of the "protesters" were white. Right?

FIRST OF ALL DUMMASS, the topic WASN'T about a warrant for someone's arrest, but a warrant to confiscate a person's legally owned firearms used in the lawful defense of their home and property!

but you wrote:

822824FD-AB80-4089-9AE9-616ADA34E2C3.jpeg

You intend to kill cops if any kind of warrant is served against you. You are a lawless anarchist just like I said. And that is based upon your own precise words.

I notice your gun brandishing idiot Trump supporters did not shoot the cops when they legally came to get the evidence. Why would you?

And your loony toons new gun heroes have told the press that they support BLM and it was just a few ‘white’ protestors that scared ‘em!

So why do you intend to kill cops if a court decides that there must be a warrant served against you?

Good move to deny the Karen’s their weapon
See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

lol...more unhinged hate.
No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.
I bet the families of the people you've killed feel the same way about you.
Probably.
I'm okay with that though.

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

I Hear that claim a lot. Iterations of “American cities have been burning for weeks”. Which cities actually experienced protest caused arson and when?

Are you denying protesters have been setting fires?

Asking a question in response to “setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks”....and similar inflated America Burning claims. Might be good to look at how many actual events vs. number of cities having protests don’t you think?

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

How do you know the protesters vote Democrat or if they vote at all?

Of course they support dems.
How are you sure? By assumption? Could it then be said that every racist, everyone who blows up federal buildings or walks into state capitol buildings are Trump supporting “Republicans”?

They're admitted democrats you idiot.

Not only does Coyote have that right endowed by any of the above Coyote would not put up with that shit.even if whomever agrees with the protests.
Coyoyte would call any cop that he was unable to defund and demand that they rush right over and protect him
I am not for defunding police. I support reforms. By and large, I think police do a good job, but there is no question there are some serious problems.

I agree on that, butbi do not agree that those issues are racism. I can't remember when it was, butbsom cop high up in the NO PD got caught stealing $4,000 from evidence. Now, this was years ago and I think dude got sentanced to a few years that would run concurrent to the time he was booked, so basically he got fired and got away Scott free with being a their. Now, color aside, do you think you would get a deal like that set up by your union, or would your ass be thrown in jail? This separate justice thing is real and has zip to do with race. The elite who get these sweet deals use race to keep your eyes off them.

Regularly? Yeah... you are going to have to show stats because that is totally untrue.
Are you kidding?

the lib mobs have been setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks

I Hear that claim a lot. Iterations of “American cities have been burning for weeks”. Which cities actually experienced protest caused arson and when?

Asking a question in response to “setting fires in democrat cities across America for weeks”....and similar inflated America Burning claims. Might be good to look at how many actual events vs. number of cities having protests don’t you think?
I agree.

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

How are you sure? By assumption? Could it then be said that every racist, everyone who blows up federal buildings or walks into state capitol buildings are Trump supporting “Republicans”?

Really? Prove it!

Are you kidding?

Considering it's all over the internet.....

Really? Prove it!

Really? Prove it!

The question, had you been paying attention, concerns the political affiliation of the protesters, not the gun-totin' McCloskeys.

Really? Prove it!

The question, had you been paying attention, concerns the political affiliation of the protesters, not the gun-totin' McCloskeys.

Considering I was the one who brought it up I'd say you're full of shit.
And we already know the political leanings of the protesters so why bother discussing it?

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I MEANT,

I know damn well this is exactly what you wrote:

B8071709-506B-4F2A-B67F-AB650C03CE78.jpeg

Why are they going to lose many of their own if you do not intend to shoot cops when they come to your house to serve you a warrant

E9E72534-3759-4351-9BCC-C99812648838.jpeg

Were you lying in that first post? Are you saying you won’t shoot cops if they show up with a warrant to confiscate your playthings?

You can’t say I put words in your mouth when you say the cops will have to kill you and they will lose many of their own if they serve Any KIND OF WARRANT on you!

Why are you so dense?

Last edited:

Really? Prove it!

These looting and burning are taking place in deep blue democrat cities

and the cops being told not to interfer

if the protesters were repubs the police would have shoot on sight and shoot to kill

logic and common sense labels the rioters as libs

Really? Prove it!

These looting and burning are taking place in deep blue democrat cities

and the cops being told not to interfer

if the protesters were repubs the police would have shoot on sight and shoot to kill

logic and common sense labels the rioters as libs
Liberals yes. But that goes for protesters, not the rioters. If Antifa is involved, then those rioters are Anarchists, not Liberals. Unless you're particularly politically lazy and can't be bothered to know the difference. In that case you should own boogaloo boys, skinheads, neo-Nazis and the klan as Conservatives.

no they are not. records show contributions to Trump’s campaign. And we know that is true by how stupid they are.
Well... Most of what you see is stupid yes. There are a couple that we don't see in that organization that are pretty fuck'n smart and are making mounds of money off of hate.

*shrugs*

That couple sounds a bit nuts frankly. There were 6 protestors, they stayed on the sidewalk, none were armed, they were peaceful. None were Antifa.

Even their neighbors thought they went overboard.

No, that's the hand picked video that was approved by the Democrat controlled Media. By the couple's own words there were DOZENS of people who poured through their front gate and threatened them and told them they were taking over their house and which rooms they wanted to live in. Of course the many videos of that event ended up on the editing room floor.
If I remember correctly, the guy said it was "Two or three HUNDRED".

Forum List

Back