Ride The Wind or let's change the ignore function

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1615960329230.png

How about making it so only a Gold Member can put another Gold Member on ignore?

Think of the revenue that would generate for the USMB...

...Especially with me around.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
1615961420264.png

We're sorry but you must be a Gold Member to preform that function to a Gold Member.

^^^^^I can see it now!^^^^^

Will probably need a pop up or something to direct some to the sign up for Gold Membership.

Can I have part of the cut since it was my idea?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Ummm, no!

The reason why the OP’er is suggesting this is because many on this board have him or her on ignore and wishes those that do ignore them be forced to read their comments.

If the OP did not add a video to each of their comments they would not be on ignore by so many posters, so the OP should reflect on that instead of requesting a rule change!

View attachment 468722
We're sorry but you must be a Gold Member to preform that function to a Gold Member.

^^^^^I can see it now!^^^^^

Will probably need a pop up or something to direct some to the sign up for Gold Membership.

Can I have part of the cut since it was my idea?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Double dog reported, functionally attacked by nerf bombs!

If a poster puts everyone on ignore and continues to post, would that make it a blog....

Ummm, no!

The reason why the OP’er is suggesting this is because many on this board have him or her on ignore and wishes those that do ignore them be forced to read their comments.

If the OP did not add a video to each of their comments they would not be on ignore by so many posters, so the OP should reflect on that instead of requesting a rule change!

1616594258099.png

I find it more likely that we're talking some serious money for the USMB if you were to pay for a Gold Membership for yourself and every one of your socks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ummm, no!

I tried to ignore her, but her sammitches are so good I couldn't do it!

Forum List

Back