Rick Scott Wants to Raise Taxes

Now you are getting desperate since you have no answer to the obvious American military overreach in the world the ONLY nation doing it which I pointed out several times which you ignore with your silly war hawk bluster.

America was crippled because they were not prepared even though we have the CDC and 50 states to be on their toes, can't blame China for our screw up in medical supplies or otherwise we shouldn't be so dependent on other countries for it in the first place.

:cuckoo:
We are not the only nation exporting arms or exerting our influence around the planet. You have to be incredibly ignorant to bleev that!

We are a superpower. We are the world's largest consumer.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you strike me as a libertarian, and as such, you are all for free trade.

If you are a free trader, as I am, then you understand that we buy our goods at the best value. And the best value is often from overseas. This not only benefits our economy, it also lifts the laborers around the world out of poverty.

In order to maintain free trade, we need freedom of movement at sea and in the air. And there are powerful forces aligned against us to prevent it.

Simple as that.

Wrong. It's increasing taxes.

IT's a tax increase.

You aren't fooling anyone.
This welfare queen is against taking away his free shit from the government at the expense of everyone having to pay higher tax rare.

I'm with you on healthcare.

But if you left Trumptards to their own devices, they would enroll in Trump University and stock up on gold-painted Trump commemorative coins.

Then, they'd be broke when it came to retirement and they would mount another insurrection to demand a handout from the government.

"The bastards were bashing the Capitol Police with MyPillows!"
All lies.

No, it doesn't which is why we have a massive deficit in the first place they are not controlling their spending to their income flow at all.

30 Trillion means they are overspending the incoming revenue and have been for many decades now.
We spend $1.4 trillion, and climbing, on tax expenditures. Every year.

What's $1.4 trillion times, say, 20 years?

This welfare queen is against taking away his free shit from the government at the expense of everyone having to pay higher tax rare.
If you want to get rid of all those carve outs in the tax code, that's fine with me, so long as you adjust rates to be revenue neutral. Without the later you are talking about a tax increase.

Go fuck yourself.

If you want to get rid of all those carve outs in the tax code, that's fine with me, so long as you adjust rates to be revenue neutral. Without the later you are talking about a tax increase.

Go fuck yourself.
I say it every time, dipshit. If we eliminate tax expenditures, we can CUT tax rates for EVERYONE.

Revenue neutral? You mean continue on with trillion dollar deficits? We'd actually have to INCREASE spending everywhere else!

Tax "expenditures" are not spending, moron. If the government eliminates the tax on cigarettes it hasn't increased spending. The's prog horseshit.

Last edited:
He posted that Rick Scott is a crook. You believe that or you don't.
I'm not a he... I worked for Rick Scott when he broke Columbia HCA. I knew the first time he spoke that he was a crook and needed 2 pints of blood.

I say it every time, dipshit. If we eliminate tax expenditures, we can CUT tax rates for EVERYONE.

Revenue neutral? You mean continue on with trillion dollar deficits? We'd actually have to INCREASE spending everywhere else!
If you eliminate the carve outs you haven't cut their taxes, moron.

"Revenue neutral" means you don't increase their taxes. Quit pretending you don't want to increase everyone's taxes.

You have a very simple view of the world

mexico does not own the Gulf of Mexico just because their name is on the map

the south china sea borders many nations not just communist china but peking wants it all to themselves

our navy has every right to sail international waters and hopefully will continue to do so

if you are worried about war, as I am, we should seek to isolate china economically by reversing our liberal trade policies with them as long as they remain a one-party dictatorship

Gee you forget the lessons of history just most people do which is why they repeat the SAME mistakes over and over and over.

Why is America so besotted with Ukraine in the first place? How does it protect our national interest at home?

Why can't we let NATO or the UN handle it?

How come people never stop smoking a proven habit-forming chemical just like PCP, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin and on and on despite past medical history showing they are destructive to the body.

The more countries are entangled the more likely of another world war happening which is why we need to STOP making them.

Germany declared war on us because we declared war on Japan AFTER they attacked us while Germany was 5,000 miles away not shooting at us.

The world is always ready to go to war and it is made worse when nations who have no business getting involved gets involved anyway and the end political objective results is never clear but a lot of death and destruction definitely is.

Why is America so besotted with Ukraine in the first place? How does it protect our national interest at home?
My historical knowledge goes back to 1939 when hitler just want a little piece here and another over there

he never got enough and he never stopped

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

gasoline prices at $7.00 a gallon by demofks policies, how much money you think the middle class and poor are paying for gas? Taking their money is a demofk sanction. Demofks sanction the citizens constantly. All goods and services will also increase. Quite the sanction you got going there.

Last edited:
Can you show me where you called for Trump to cut his $4.75 trillion budget?

Very little of that was new spending, turd. The lastest Dim boondoggle is all new spending. How could any genuine conservative support that?

My historical knowledge goes back to 1939 when hitler just want a little piece here and another over there

he never got enough and he never stopped

That was because of the Chamberlain Appeasement effort which whetted Hitler for more since he was getting what he wanted without firing a shot if we had Churchill as PM Hitler would never have gotten anything for free and would have been smashed by France and England IF they attacked much earlier than they finally did AFTER Hitler invaded France.

The gop made no effort on healthcare. How to pay for public workers who don't actually bargain with employers for healthcare, when after all the government can just "promise" future benefits without actual consequence .... in the near term. But we could sort of carve them out. I mean cops and teachers really don't make that much in comparison to private sector folks ... unless you factor in the benefits.

But countries like Germany have decades of non-single payor and private insurance components. Basically, just provide the same wellness benefits of Obamacare, by taxing the docs who provide the care, and require workers to buy some catastrophic coverage even if its partially subsidized with what we spend on tax deductions for employers. And let workers try to bargain for more with employers.

But Rick Scott don't want none of that. LOL Neither did Trump. But oddly, even wal-mart wasn't opposed to being taxed for workers' care ... so long as every similarly sized employer paid the tax

Forum List

Back