Rick Scott Wants to Raise Taxes

Rick Scott knows his rhetoric is nothing but folderol.

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

Rick Scott defrauded medicare out of 20 billion dollars when he was CEO of Columbia HCA.

The guy that increased the military's budget by 14% in just 4 years is the guy tat could make the military leaner and meaner.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cheers2:

Thanks for the laugh this morning
All that will accomplish is more dead US soldiers in the next war

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

RawStory as your source? Lol! It’s as reliable as Brietbart. I won’t click on the link there are propaganda, and left wing lies. Get a real source and link it. Raw story, Omg! Seriously? 😂

You cant be serious

the 2021 defense budget was $704 B

half of that is $350 B

the 2021 fed budget deficit was $2.77 TRILLION

LOL

I never talked about balancing the budget at all, and that defense budget is the public part they have one that is classified that could be another 200 + Billion for operations that are classified.

You need to slow down....

I'd trust Rick Scott about as far as I could toss him.
Remember when Florida wanted to drug test everyone on food stamps or welfare? Rick Scott had opened a few dozen testing clinics. He owned them. Does anyone really want more of these carpet baggers.
RawStory as your source? Lol! It’s as reliable as Brietbart. I won’t click on the link there are propaganda, and left wing lies. Get a real source and link it. Raw story, Omg! Seriously? 😂
Rick Scott defrauded medicare out of $20 billion dollars.

Isn't paying taxes patriotic?

Remember when Florida wanted to drug test everyone on food stamps or welfare? Rick Scott had opened a few dozen testing clinics. He owned them. Does anyone really want more of these carpet baggers.
Rick Scott defrauded medicare out of $20 billion dollars.
Diversion! lol! I said nothing about that dummy. I was commenting on the OP's stupid moronic source. Try again, you are batting .000 today.

Diversion! lol! I said nothing about that dummy. I was commenting on the OP's stupid moronic source. Try again, you are batting .000 today.
Rick Scott is a crook. Every bit as greedy and unscrupulous as Trump. Do you really want these lowlifes in office?

Seriosly. I could care less what you think. It's all there and taken from another source. You and your buddies have a hard time reading. That's the truth.

Raw story is just a news aggregator. There's plenty of other sources. Rick Scott is a criminal. Do you want him in office?

Forum List

Back