Rick Scott: militant American left wing has become the enemy within: not only do they control DC, the media & Hollywood, they now control our military

i agree. these are the most narrow minded people in the history of our country...they're ignorant of world history and American history. what they're proposing is not just wrong: it's evil, and the results are evil

What are leftists proposing that is wrong and evil?

i agree. these are the most narrow minded people in the history of our country...they're ignorant of world history and American history. what they're proposing is not just wrong: it's evil, and the results are evil

Everyone needs to take a toke and a chill pill.

You need to grow up. If she loses her election well that's how the game is played. Nobody is trying put her in Jail, ruin her financially and once she is gone she will simply fade away with no one still harassing her.
She has an excellent Conservative voting record but the GOP wants her gone. Her only flaw? Integrity. If I was a conservative I'd be embarrassed for the GOP.

her political life? yep.
Oh and that's just everything to these leftist.... Their "political power".... Wonder if they'll jump like when the market crashed in 1929 if they lose their quest in life ??

Forum List

Back