Rick Scott: militant American left wing has become the enemy within: not only do they control DC, the media & Hollywood, they now control our military

Oh and that's just everything to these leftist.... Their "political power".... Wonder if they'll jump like when the market crashed in 1929 if they lose their quest in life ??
If the right is any different why is she being primaried by the GOP and not supported?

She has an excellent Conservative voting record but the GOP wants her gone. Her only flaw? Integrity. If I was a conservative I'd be embarrassed for the GOP.
She lost it when she attacked the conservative giant Trump, otherwise who speaks the language of the people when yelling "it's the economy", but to no avail or understanding by the crazed and blind Democrat's.

What is a specific policy, law, rule, or whatever that you're concerned about.
College loan forgiveness, for starters.
Your second course would be a progressive tax system that funds federal welfare giveaways, both foreign and domestic.

Most Liberal men have a small penis and use this "authority" to make them feel like "endowed" more than they really are.

She has an excellent Conservative voting record but the GOP wants her gone. Her only flaw? Integrity. If I was a conservative I'd be embarrassed for the GOP.

Politics, she gambled and lost. Like I said nobody is trying to burn her life down. To you Hillary was unfairly targeted and Rump is guilty of everything your side has accused him of. That tells me all I need to know about you.

i agree. these are the most narrow minded people in the history of our country...they're ignorant of world history and American history. what they're proposing is not just wrong: it's evil, and the results are evil

Rick Scotty and Trump supporters are nothing but Nazis. You can't get more narrow minded than that.

Spot on, the Left takedown anyone standing in their way, they will ruin anyone that they deem a problem.

It is Republicans who encourage people to spy on their neighbors. Republicans will ruin anyone they deem to be a problem.

They can try... Hopefully it's coming to an end their power. They have abused it greatly, and the people won't forget it.

People are seeing Republicans in their crazed state. Rick Scott is now saying that Republicans might not take control of the Senate. That is why voters are rejecting Republicans.

She lost it when she attacked the conservative giant Trump, otherwise who speaks the language of the people when yelling "it's the economy", but to no avail or understanding by the crazed and blind Democrat's.

You are the biggest sucker I have ever seen. No wonder you are a member of a cult. Weak minds always get into cults.

Forum List

Back