Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

how do you define flaunting it?

Doing what a heterosexual couple does?

Please...no sex. He's repressed. It upsets him so.

i see....."repressed" is a leftie label for someone who wants to lead a moral life.....

I live a moral life. Married to the same woman for over 20 years. Don't smoke, don't cheat, don't steal. Do my best to follow the Golden Rule...including NOT judging others as long as they are not hurting me or others. I mind my own business in that regard.

"flaunting it" means when the leftie lack of morals are spread all over the various forms of media and available to children....

No, "flaunting it" to you means we aren't all in Puritanical straitjackets of YOUR choosing.

oh....so you DO believe in the right to privacy....? why can't you say so....? :eusa_whistle:

I did. several times.
and if you do.....why do you knock Santorum....? isn't he entitled to his own privacy viewpoints.....?

Oh he is certainly entitled to his viewpoint. But he said it's an "important policy issue" which means he is suggesting that his religious beliefs should influence government policy.

why do lefties condone so many instrusions on privacy....?

Are you under the impression I am a liberal? :rofl: Hey everyone!!! Screaming Eagle thinks I am a liberal!!!!!

i never said rubbers lead to rape per se......but that its a way of promoting "free sex" in a promiscous society where instant gratification is the norm and that can lead to agression and date rape when somebody gets turned down.....

Well that's what I got from it. Your line of argument was that contraception (rubbers, et al) lead to promiscuity, "free sex", and a feeling of sexual entitlement which in turn leads to rape, violence, spreading disease, abortion, fatherless children, poverty, and dependence upon government. Ergo: contraception leads to rape. Rubbers lead to abortion.

I mean....that seems to be your line of reasoning. Am I the only one who reached that conclusion?

Oh he is certainly entitled to his viewpoint. But he said it's an "important policy issue" which means he is suggesting that his religious beliefs should influence government policy

well Obama certainly thinks "free" contraception foisted on either the Church or insurance companies is an "important policy issue"....

Once the pursuit of pleasure becomes paramount, the rapist sees his victim as stopping him from enjoying himself. Interfering with his right of pursuit of pleasure.

This isn't the alley rapist that pulls a knife, or beats a woman into submission. This is the date rapist, the GHB rapist. Many times such a rapist is caught because he is so intent on the act of sex being nothing more than feeling good, he will call his victim and ask her out again. I recall one case in which the rapist left a note "Call me sometime" conveniently including his telephone number. Then of course there is the guy who lures women into consent by creating the artificial idea that there is something about her that he finds "special" (oh darn that word again). The classic CONSENSUAL one night stand. Naturally if the woman knew the truth it would have been NON-CONSENSUAL.

To the amoral and degenerate culture, a lie is as good as the truth. There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a man using subtrefuge to get a woman's consent. It is certainly not illegal. It might be immoral, but it's not illegal. Since we reject morals, that behavior is perfectly acceptable. If she's the 50th woman he did this to, and she gets an incurable STD, did she deserve it, or not?

How do you know so much about how a rapists mind works?:confused:

Is it time for confession?

For many MANY years I practiced criminal defense. Primarily my firm specialized in murder and serial killers but we did have a lot of other crimes as well, including rape. I still maintain close ties to a Los Angeles criminal defense firm where I consult from time to time.

Let me ask you a question. Is it okay for man to induce a woman to think there is a relationship, a special relationship, between them to gain her consent for sex? Is this TRULY consensual sex where the man knows there would be no consent if she knew the truth? Or, is this wholly amoral behavior? We KNOW for a fact that it's not illegal.

Just as moral and legal as the good looking lady that glomes onto the old man for his money. Just as much of that as what you talk about. Sex is what humans do for pleasure. Some there are that don't like sex, and try to force their dislike onto normal people. No matter how they dress it in "Morality" it is just another asshole doing the control freak number. And, Lady, that where you are coming from.

Oh he is certainly entitled to his viewpoint. But he said it's an "important policy issue" which means he is suggesting that his religious beliefs should influence government policy

well Obama certainly thinks "free" contraception foisted on either the Church or insurance companies is an "important policy issue"....

Well, Squirmy Igle, we will just make health care universal, and each individual can make the decision for themselves, no insurance company or Church involved.

so you don't believe in the right to privacy....?

....that means you believe that it's within Obama's and the goverment's pervue to dictate on sexual matters....your children.....their lunches......etc. etc.....?

why is it OK for lefties to use the privacy argument to apply to some things but not others.....?

Jesus....sue your high school reading comprehension teacher. The government does not have the right to dictate sexual matters to the public whether it's from a conservative or liberal point of view. Why is that so hard to understand? Of course I should keep in mind I ask that question to someone who is arguing that wearing rubbers leads to rape. :cuckoo:

oh....so you DO believe in the right to privacy....? why can't you say so....? :eusa_whistle:

and if you do.....why do you knock Santorum....? isn't he entitled to his own privacy viewpoints.....? why do lefties condone so many instrusions on privacy....?

i never said rubbers lead to rape per se......but that its a way of promoting "free sex" in a promiscous society where instant gratification is the norm and that can lead to agression and date rape when somebody gets turned down.....

Really dumb, Squirmy. The asshole was talking about making his 'special' morality government policy.

Yep...and Obama was wrong on that as well.

I had sex with my girlfriend last night. And this morning. And this afternoon. In large part thanks to her birth control, not to mention the wine and chocolates, it was very special. We have no need to be procreative.

Well, Squirmy Igle, we will just make health care universal, and each individual can make the decision for themselves, no insurance company or Church involved.

yeah....that'll make for "privacy"......you want everybody to pay for contraceptives and abortions......just like BO....

Jesus....sue your high school reading comprehension teacher. The government does not have the right to dictate sexual matters to the public whether it's from a conservative or liberal point of view. Why is that so hard to understand? Of course I should keep in mind I ask that question to someone who is arguing that wearing rubbers leads to rape. :cuckoo:

and if you do.....why do you knock Santorum....? isn't he entitled to his own privacy viewpoints.....? why do lefties condone so many instrusions on privacy....?

Really dumb, Squirmy. The asshole was talking about making his 'special' morality government policy.

you mean like Obama's "special" morality government policy....? :cuckoo:

I mean has it taken you all day to figure this point out Eagle? The government has no right to tell the Catholic Church or any organization that they must provide contraception. Neither does the government have the right to tell anyone that they cannot provide contraception. It's none of the government's fucking business!

yes he was.....legally....

Santorum has done nothing wrong legally....

Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

Rick_santorum_leather.jpg

Cash, ONLY!

too much fucking,, cost us all money..

Hey, you're the gang obsessed with condoms & abortion.

So you two want the government telling you how to get laid, eh?

So much for "less government".

And um, let's see. No contraception. Conservatives are already complaining about welfare babies. What would be the consequences of Rick's way?
I guess we could go with Abstinence Only! After all, a nice Christian family and that kind of prevention worked so well for Bristol Palin! :lol:

...another young casualty of our leftie-induced "free sex" instant gratification society....:sad:

Really? THAT'S your counterpoint? Wow, I knew ConservaRepubs could be WEAK but that's just pitiful.
So by "free-sex" instant gratification, you mean making love to your spouse, eh?

So you dodge the entire concept of government intervention, which is understandable based on how weak your reply is. Obviously you guys are so owned on this one, petty insults and dodging the subject is the best you have.
Got it.

I mean has it taken you all day to figure this point out Eagle? The government has no right to tell the Catholic Church or any organization that they must provide contraception. Neither does the government have the right to tell anyone that they cannot provide contraception. It's none of the government's fucking business!

then why attack Santorum....he hasn't done anything remotely like BO has done.....like stepping on peoples' rights....

unlike BO.... Santorum respects the Constitution....

So you two want the government telling you how to get laid, eh?

So much for "less government".

And um, let's see. No contraception. Conservatives are already complaining about welfare babies. What would be the consequences of Rick's way?
I guess we could go with Abstinence Only! After all, a nice Christian family and that kind of prevention worked so well for Bristol Palin! :lol:

...another young casualty of our leftie-induced "free sex" instant gratification society....:sad:

Really? THAT'S your counterpoint? Wow, I knew ConservaRepubs could be WEAK but that's just pitiful.
So by "free-sex" instant gratification, you mean making love to your spouse, eh?

So you dodge the entire concept of government intervention, which is understandable based on how weak your reply is. Obviously you guys are so owned on this one, petty insults and dodging the subject is the best you have.
Got it.

whoosh.....things just fly over your head don't they.....?

yes he was.....legally....

Santorum has done nothing wrong legally....

My God you are obtuse. No one ever said Santorum has done anything illegal. However when he says that contraception is "dangerous" and indicates that people should not use contraception, and that it's an "important policy issue" then he is suggesting that his religious beliefs (which, let's not bullshit each other, is what his point of view is based upon) should set policy. That is unconstitutional.

"They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative."

No one, in my opinion, has the right to tell me how to think. And when words, such as "supposed and should and shouldn't " are spoken to, or at, me, it implies that someone else knows what is better for me, than I do, for myself. I tune that person out.

Sure they do. They have the right to tell you whatever they want.

However, they don't have the right to force you to listen or abide by what they tell you. Go ahead and tune him out. You DO have a right to do that.

Forum List

Back