Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

So you bumbling lard asses, I posted the link and have 987 more as this is all over the news today.

Same as back in the day 'tween the lines.

Plenty of folks here that act, talk and look like Tarzan.

But when they cross the lines they always play like Jane.

And on top of it the Texas GOP adopted a platform endorsing reparative therapy.
Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

You nuts may be able to take classes to be taught how to suck cock and like it.
Not me, not in a million years.
I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Damn, amazing the ignorance of the American right wing.

so wait, who you prefer for sex is genetic? Is my preference for big tits genetic as well?

Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

so wait, who you prefer for sex is genetic? Is my preference for big tits genetic as well?

That's probably connected to your diet.

"Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," said Perry, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."

Yep, he claimed they were thinkers who have choices. Evil man!

"Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," said Perry, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."

Tell us how you "chose" your sexuality.
Never happened that way with me.

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

He is correct in his comparison...roughly. More importantly, he is milking the numbers in the middle who are sick to death of the cult of LGBT behaviors running roughshod over majority rule.

There are huge numbers of middle bloc voters who will promote anyone they see as quelling the momentum of the gay steamroller crushing their democratic system of government. Perry isn't as dumb as you think he is..

You may have a sexual preference based on the numerous sexual encounters you have had with men, women, whatever.
And as a result of that you prefer women with big tits.
All fine with me.
I was born attracted to women only. I have no preference. I was born heterosexual. Nothing else ever entered my mind other than women.

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.

He is correct in his comparison...roughly. More importantly, he is milking the numbers in the middle who are sick to death of the cult of LGBT behaviors running roughshod over majority rule.

There are huge numbers of middle bloc voters who will promote anyone they see as quelling the momentum of the gay steamroller crushing their democratic system of government. Perry isn't as dumb as you think he is..

Hate to tell you there Moe but even us rednecks know that we do not live in a majority mob rule country.
Something about The United States Constitution which protects the rights of the individual, not the majority.
An interesting document. I suggest you read it.
Iran does it your way. Delta is ready when you are.

Show me where he said you could

True patriots and defenders of freedom seek to protect the rights of those we may despise the most.
What we have become as a nation be they right wing or liberal mutts is a nation of milk weak sissies.
All the problems we face and the milk weak sissies are worried about the gay boogeyman.
Time to man up, grow some stones and get to work solving the 137 other problems we have that are more important than gay folk.
Good grief.

Show me where he said you could

I said YOU did, "follow a particular lifestyle" "have the ability not to do that".
YOU said it, responding to what you said.
Own it or not.

Hate to tell you there Moe but even us rednecks know that we do not live in a majority mob rule country.
Something about The United States Constitution which protects the rights of the individual, not the majority
An interesting document. I suggest you read it.
Iran does it your way. Delta is ready when you are.

We do when it comes to behaviors bro. LGBT are an incomplete set of deviant sexual behaviors. Ergo, they do NOT qualify for protection under the 14th. The majority always sets standards for behaviors in civil and penal law. The only exceptions are federally-recognized religion, which gets protection under the 14th.

Might want to check out the OP in this thread before you continue to debate along a false premise: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Great Graham Turner told me in 1966 that jacking off would make me a homosexual.

Funny, most all of the time I was doing it there was a teenage female football groupie's belly it landed on.

So heterosexuality is a choice.

Forum List

Back