Let Them Die': Local NAACP Leader Espouses Violent Rhetoric Against Opponents of Critical Race Theory

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Michelle Leete, leader of the NAACP Fairfax chapter, had some choice words for those who dare oppose Critical Race Theory (CRT). "Let them die," she proclaimed to applause from a crowd who joined her outside Jackson Middle School, located in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system, the 11th largest in the country and the largest in Virginia. The protest came before a school board meeting that

Such an incendiary line came after Leete ranted off a whole slew of names to refer to those in opposition to CRT, including "anti-education, anti-teacher, anti-equity, anti-history, anti-racial reckoning, anti-opportunity, anti-help people, anti-diversity, anti-platform, anti-science, anti-change agent, anti-social justice, anti-health care (mentioned twice), anti-worker (mentioned twice), anti-LGBTQ+, anti-children, anti-environment, anti-ambitious policy chance, anti-inclusion, anti-live and let live people."

"Let them die,"

I don't think it would go the way you see it in your head honey.

Last edited:
Michelle Leete, leader of the NAACP Fairfax chapter, had some choice words for those who dare oppose Critical Race Theory (CRT). "Let them die," she proclaimed to applause from a crowd who joined her outside Jackson Middle School, located in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system, the 11th largest in the country and the largest in Virginia. The protest came before a school board meeting that

Such an incendiary line came after Leete ranted off a whole slew of names to refer to those in opposition to CRT, including "anti-education, anti-teacher, anti-equity, anti-history, anti-racial reckoning, anti-opportunity, anti-help people, anti-diversity, anti-platform, anti-science, anti-change agent, anti-social justice, anti-health care (mentioned twice), anti-worker (mentioned twice), anti-LGBTQ+, anti-children, anti-environment, anti-ambitious policy chance, anti-inclusion, anti-live and let live people."

"Let them die,"

I don't think it would go the way you see in your head honey.
I did a huge project for Yokohama Tire in Virginia near Lynchburg. Alas I was too busy to see the sights.

"Let them die,"

Mac1958 is going to be really pissed at you for taking offense at what the black woman said

In his world that makes you a radical and the root cause of the problem

"Let them die,"

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

Nothing to see here!!

"Let them die,"

Excellent news. I see the beginnings of a huge fireball going to explode.

I can't wait until the line is crossed. They'll regret it. 12% of the population, and the dumbest 12% to boot, think they,ll rule..LOLOLOL..They can't even feed themselves folks.......................LOLOLOL

"Let them die,"

FCPS used to be top of the line 50 years ago. Now they are crap.

These people are suffering some kind of mass delusion and at some point, one of them is going to go off. Oh well...

Sounds like Mac needs to broaden his horizons. One of these days these assholes are going to suddenly become aware that other people can become offended as well.

Imagine if we has government only health care, they sure in hell would make sure you just died.

"Let them die,"

Excellent news. I see the beginnings of a huge fireball going to explode.

I can't wait until the line is crossed. They'll regret it. 12% of the population, and the dumbest 12% to boot, think they,ll rule..LOLOLOL..They can't even feed themselves folks.......................LOLOLOL

Itsa' comin' sooner than later.

If they could just get the children to go home and kill their parents. It would be a huge step forward for blacks who are too lazy to do their own killing.

More information and insight on this episode. Excerpts from following linked article;

'Let them die!': PTA, NAACP official demonizes parents against critical race theory​

An event flyer for the "Stop CRT Rally" stated: "It's not about race or equity, it's about a Communist Radical Takeover of America!" At the rally, there were counterprotests, including a diatribe delivered by federal employee Michelle Leete, who is also the vice president of training at the Virginia Parent-Teacher Association, vice president of communications for the Fairfax County PTA, and first vice president of the Fairfax County NAACP.
Asra Nomani, an education activist and vice president for strategy and investigations for the watchdog group Parents Defending Education, shared footage from the rally and counterprotest on Twitter.

"I listened, stunned, as Michelle Leete, an executive of the NAACP and the PTA, put a target on the backs of parents just because they have a different point of view," said Nomani, whose son recently graduated from Fairfax County Public Schools.

"What we heard tonight was hate speech, pure and simple. It was shocking that anyone would cheer and applaud a call to violence," Nomani told the Daily Wire, "Ironically, her hateful, intolerant words are a perfect illustration of the divisive ideology of critical race theory in action. In the name of tolerance, it preaches intolerance and is a betrayal of all values of humanity and decency."
In May, Nomani delivered a stirring speech where she slammed the Fairfax County Public Schools board for pushing "anti-racism" propaganda.

"And then by the fall, every single one of you voted to remove the merit-based race-blind admissions test to TJ. And we pled with you, as Asians, as an immigrant (I came at the age of 4, I knew no English), and you didn't listen to us," Nomani scolded the school board.

Thomas Jefferson School for Science and Technology, ranked the top math school in the country, instituted a "merit lottery," where race became a factor in admissions and academic qualifications were a lesser determinant.

The Daily Mail reported that admissions data for the class of 2025 at the prestigious school shows that black students rose from 1% in 2021 to 7%, Hispanics grew from 3% to 11%, white students increased from 18% to 22%, but Asian students dropped from 73% to 54% because of the new standards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRT - 'Communist Radical Takeover' is growing into the largest danger the USA is facing today. It is the "Clear and Present Danger" to undermine the founding values of our nation; Life, Liberty, Propserity; and it is disgusting to see this seditious ideology being promoted by those on taxpayer funded payrolls and involved in key positions of organizations that should not be promoting a racist agenda and deceptive propaganda (lies).

Ms Leete (whom could stand to lose some weight) is a clear example of a traitor to the USA.

"Let them die,"

Mac1958 is going to be really pissed at you for taking offense at what the black woman said

Well I can assure that I a indeed a radical, I believe they just stay out of my life and look after themselves. Imagine a world like that.....

The only real option parents have today, is to get your kids out of the public school system.
You will likely wage a losing battle to stop school districts from moving ahead with this poison.
By all means though, we need to fight it. Run for your local school board, show up to meetings, fight them every step of the way, but at the end of the day, the best thing you can do is get your kids away from these devils.

More information and insight on this episode. Excerpts from following linked article;

'Let them die!': PTA, NAACP official demonizes parents against critical race theory​

An event flyer for the "Stop CRT Rally" stated: "It's not about race or equity, it's about a Communist Radical Takeover of America!" At the rally, there were counterprotests, including a diatribe delivered by federal employee Michelle Leete, who is also the vice president of training at the Virginia Parent-Teacher Association, vice president of communications for the Fairfax County PTA, and first vice president of the Fairfax County NAACP.
Asra Nomani, an education activist and vice president for strategy and investigations for the watchdog group Parents Defending Education, shared footage from the rally and counterprotest on Twitter.

"I listened, stunned, as Michelle Leete, an executive of the NAACP and the PTA, put a target on the backs of parents just because they have a different point of view," said Nomani, whose son recently graduated from Fairfax County Public Schools.

"What we heard tonight was hate speech, pure and simple. It was shocking that anyone would cheer and applaud a call to violence," Nomani told the Daily Wire, "Ironically, her hateful, intolerant words are a perfect illustration of the divisive ideology of critical race theory in action. In the name of tolerance, it preaches intolerance and is a betrayal of all values of humanity and decency."
In May, Nomani delivered a stirring speech where she slammed the Fairfax County Public Schools board for pushing "anti-racism" propaganda.

"And then by the fall, every single one of you voted to remove the merit-based race-blind admissions test to TJ. And we pled with you, as Asians, as an immigrant (I came at the age of 4, I knew no English), and you didn't listen to us," Nomani scolded the school board.

Thomas Jefferson School for Science and Technology, ranked the top math school in the country, instituted a "merit lottery," where race became a factor in admissions and academic qualifications were a lesser determinant.

The Daily Mail reported that admissions data for the class of 2025 at the prestigious school shows that black students rose from 1% in 2021 to 7%, Hispanics grew from 3% to 11%, white students increased from 18% to 22%, but Asian students dropped from 73% to 54% because of the new standards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRT - 'Communist Radical Takeover' is growing into the largest danger the USA is facing today. It is the "Clear and Present Danger" to undermine the founding values of our nation; Life, Liberty, Propserity; and it is disgusting to see this seditious ideology being promoted by those on taxpayer funded payrolls and involved in key positions of organizations that should not be promoting a racist agenda and deceptive propaganda (lies).

Ms Leete (whom could stand to lose some weight) is a clear example of a traitor to the USA.

How anyone failed to knock her teeth out I'll never understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How anyone failed to knock her teeth out I'll never understand.
A problem with many of us on the Conservative/Right is that we tend to have ingrained habits of being polite, civil, and restrained. We are willing to let the idiots of the Left rant and rave, rather than "show them the exit out".

This c*nt needs to be emigrated back to Africa where "her people" will embrace her with open arms.

Hmmmm. Let them die.
Then they want us to believe black lives matter. That's funny right there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back