Richard Allen Davis Has Been on Death Row Since 1996.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
While I think the death penalty is no deterrent to crime, if we're going to have one...there is no way it should take 25 years to carry out the sentence.

Davis was convicted in 1996 of killing Polly Klaas.

While I think the death penalty is no deterrent to crime, if we're going to have one...there is no way it should take 25 years to carry out the sentenirg this picture?ce.

While I think the death penalty is no deterrent to crime, if we're going to have one...there is no way it should take 25 years to carry out the sentence.

The baby killer is still on death row, what is wrong with this picture?

This is absurd. Capital punishment is a genuine social conundrum, but having such a sentence hanging over the head of someone for so long qualifies as cruel and unusual.
I'm less than concerned about the trauma this particular person is suffering but I do get your point. Also, his appeals is what is prolonging the carrying out of the sentence which, I know, isn't the point.

I heard that in Japan, when you are sentenced to death, no exact date is given. The day that it is decided that you are to die...they tell you in the morning and it's done later that day. Now THAT is scary as shit and, if you're a fan of capital punishment....I guess that would be preferred.

candycorn
1..in a lot of serial murders/etc, the murderer pleads guilty,and gives locations/info of victims to get life instead of the death penalty
2. for some of these murders, the death penalty is the correct/just/etc verdict--they deserve it

candycorn
1..in a lot of serial murders/etc, the murderer pleads guilty,and gives locations/info of victims to get life instead of the death penalty
2. for some of these murders, the death penalty is the correct/just/etc verdict--they deserve it
The key word is California.

candycorn
The key word is California.
Hardly...
1625741081904.png

1625741108417.png

1625741140892.png

All of these guys are in Texas. Just as outrageous.

much of this is simply the laws on the date of their sentence

that is why many times a recent sentence is carried out prior to someone who has lingered on death row...

candycorn
Texas # 1

candycorn
Texas # 1
They've probably been #1 every year since 1976 too.... all the proof anyone with a brain needs to see that the death penalty is no deterrent.

Carrying out the sentence only ends his suffering.

Fuck him. Let him rot on death row.

I am anti-death penalty for cost reasons alone. The system needs to be revamped, and streamlined.

SavannahMann

Yes yes. We know. You hate the Constitution/cops/whites. You don’t need to pronounce it on every thread.

I love the Constitution. I love every amendment. The First as well as the second.

Unlike you I love the fact it is intended to restrict the power of authorities.

Forum List

Back