Rich New Yorkers fight to keep homeless out of their liberal neighborhood

I hate Bolshevik De Blasio....but I hate liberal limousines from New York even more....they wanted De Blasio, the voted for him ....and now they are complaining? Too late. Take it and like it!

I hope De Blasio populate Manhattan with homeless! :muahaha:

Morons have to be punished.

Wealthy New Yorkers Fight To Keep Homeless Out Of Their Liberal Neighborhood

It's funny how the left fights homeless people by putting up walls...yet they are against trumps wall?

Go figure..

Super-liberal Seattle putting up WALLS to keep out homeless AMERICANS!!

I hate Bolshevik De Blasio....but I hate liberal limousines from New York even more....they wanted De Blasio, the voted for him ....and now they are complaining? Too late. Take it and like it!

From your link, so now these homeless men are trannys?

Say what?

To funny..

Dozens of wealthy residents packed into a community meeting to voice their anger over the decision to move 150 homeless men into the former Park Savoy Hotel, NY1 reports. The residents are concerned that the move will increase crime and decrease property values in their neighborhood on “billionaires row.”

“How are these poor people, whose only livelihood is in one bag, deal with a $6 coffee and a $15,000 dress

It's funny how the left fights homeless people by putting up walls...yet they are against trumps wall?

Go figure..

The limousine Left are the biggest bunch of hypocrites ever! :mad:

When liberals talk about flawed, self-contradicting, cognitive dissonance ridden humanity, they are really just projecting.

Say what?

To funny..

Dozens of wealthy residents packed into a community meeting to voice their anger over the decision to move 150 homeless men into the former Park Savoy Hotel, NY1 reports. The residents are concerned that the move will increase crime and decrease property values in their neighborhood on “billionaires row.”

“How are these poor people, whose only livelihood is in one bag, deal with a $6 coffee and a $15,000 dress

No trannies

I hope Manhattan becomes like Haiti

Or like San Fransicko.

They deserve it.

Go figure..

I know I remember when Ted Kennedy bitched about green "wind mills" off Martha vineyard and mayor daily Jr of Chicago closed down an airport in the middle of the night because his wife was upset by the "noise"

I know I am a conservative but again I ask where does these homeless people go?

Go figure..

I know I remember when yes Kennedy bitched about green "wind mills" off Martha vineyard and mayor daily Jr of Chicago closed down an airport in the middle of the night because his wife was upset by the "noise"

I know I am a conservative but again I ask where does these homeless people go?

Where?

To Manhattan.

Resettle all the MS13 in Manhattan!

All of them :113:

put up tents in the middle of Manhattan ....so the limousine liberals understand who they voted for when they voted De Blasio

What scum they are .... time to pay and face reality now

Say what?

To funny..

No trannies

"No trannies"

I think Mrs. De Blasio is a Tranny :eek-52:

465928693-chirlane-mccray-wife-of-new-york-city-mayor-bill.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Bill De Blasio's Italian Ancestors must be so proud of him :rolleyes-41: I mean they say in New York there are more Italians than in Rome, could not he have married a nice Italian girl? Instead he married this:

30-bill-deblasio-chirlane-mccray.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Last edited:

Say what?

To funny..

No trannies

"No trannies"

465928693-chirlane-mccray-wife-of-new-york-city-mayor-bill.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Bloody Bolshevik

That's what he is

The Donald should deliberately airdrop 100,000 feral Kebabs and 100,000 Sub Saharan African savages into those Liberal neighbourhoods, they need some of that Cultural Enrichment that the Liberals INSIST EVERYONE else in the Western World needs EXCEPT THEM.

Say what?

To funny..

No trannies

"No trannies"

Bloody Bolshevik

That's what he is

I have a friend who is from New York, they live in Bridgehampton, Long Island, his family has been on that section on Long Island I think from I remember he tell me 1890 or whatever but anyhow they were involved with developing from I think something like 1901 The Bridgehampton Club this is a Golf Club. But they have always been a Republican family and have for many decades been involved in Republican Party fundraising, my friend is involved with the Bridgehampton Polo Club I like Polo my brothers and Papa play, but when I was in Newport, Rhode Island I went and stayed four days with my friend in Bridgehampton, Long Island and I wanted him to take me to Brooklyn, New York so I could see if I could see any Mafioso but he would not take me, but anyway what I am attempting to tell is that The Bridgehampton Polo Club have excellent Cocktails and that not ALL in New York are Bolsheviks.

The Donald should deliberately airdrop 100,000 feral Kebabs and 100,000 Sub Saharan African savages into those Liberal neighbourhoods, they need some of that Cultural Enrichment that the Liberals INSIST EVERYONE else in the Western World needs EXCEPT THEM.

:lol:

Donald Trump's personal home, and flagship property, is less than a half-mile from there.

Midtown isn't a "liberal" neighborhood. No one lives there. It's a tourist neighborhood.

Donald Trump's personal home, and flagship property, is less than a half-mile from there.

Midtown isn't a "liberal" neighborhood. No one lives there. It's a tourist neighborhood.

Midtown is what, is that Manhattan also? I do not know sections of New York only Brooklyn and Harlem because from history The Cotton Club etc, I have heard of an Uptown but I could not say what part of New York that is in.

Okay Midtown is for tourists, so that is where things like Times Square are yes?

Midtown is what, is that Manhattan also? I do not know sections of New York only Brooklyn and Harlem because from history The Cotton Club etc, I have heard of an Uptown but I could not say what part of New York that is in.

Okay Midtown is for tourists, so that is where things like Times Square are yes?

Yes, Midtown is in Manhattan, and it is where Times Square is.

"Uptown", on the other hand, isn't actually a neighborhood - it's more of a direction.

Forum List

Back