*Rich Fire Fighters Houses Gone!*

Are fire fighters being paid millions a year, being too much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Very well to do fire fighters housing go up in flames, in and around Paradise California, Malibu California and other very exclusive cities.
  2. There as money in smoke.
  3. Read All About It Here!~
  4. Fire and police fought Camp Fire as blaze hit home: More than 90 first responders lost houses
  5. Is it *Poetic Justice* or is Trump to blame?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

He's ALWAYS posted exactly thus. Each and every post starts with "Sorry about that", then he clicks the number-list button
  1. and proceeds to write everything
  2. as if it's a grocery list
  3. it's fucking stupid.
-- as if he's apologizing for clicking that number-list button, rather than just friggin' quit doing it.

Regards,
Sir Cum Cision of Literaria

1. We can't all be perfect like you, one who uses the back of the head of some fat guy with two black dots for eyes, as a icon, yes that kind of perfection is rare!
  2. So you hate fat people much?
  3. You fat?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do not post in my thread till you know my solutions posted in an old thread I made some freaking ten years ago.
  2. Know something first.
  3. I got a huge brow beating for that thread, but here we are again, and the President agrees with me.
  4. Coyote sounds like she was one of the brow beaters back then.
  5. I can think for you with pure logic but you may still eat with your fingers after you scratch your butt.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Solution is not simple...aggressive logins is not going to mitigate the effects of climate change.

Sorry bout that,

1. From the land of tree huggers clusters of shit storm fires rage.
  2. Deforestation is fought with injunctions.
  3. Hug those trees and then watch them burn and come destroy your houses.
  4. Environmentalist are much to blame if anyone is, global warming is stupid, look at the environmentalists, where they sue to stop the clearing or thinning of the tender boxes.
  5. The trees are worth money when alive, and even still when they die and the environmentalist keep protecting these dead trees, on what else, principle, or how we say here in Texas, stuck on stupid.
  6. Get used to me being right I am telling it like it is.
  7. And a tree is like a man, worth something when alive, not worth anything when dead, what you leave behind may be worth something but your dead body will have no real value.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It is worth a lot dead...where do you think soil comes from?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do not post in my thread till you know my solutions posted in an old thread I made some freaking ten years ago.
  2. Know something first.
  3. I got a huge brow beating for that thread, but here we are again, and the President agrees with me.
  5. I can think for you with pure logic but you may still eat with your fingers after you scratch your butt.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Solution is not simple...aggressive logins is not going to mitigate the effects of climate change.

1. Take out trees that can cause problems to communities.
  2. Pre-clear other trees on private properties, no choice it just gets yanked and stump grinded.
  3. For the over all protection of the neighborhood.
  4. In remote areas use gravel and non burning landscaping.
  5. Have emergency fire fighting equipment mandated in the prone areas garages, and yes they all just happen to be remote areas in most cases, or on a mountain side, which usually means remote.
  6. There are compact flame retardant sprayers that can foam or dust wood things to keep them from setting ablaze.
  7. These are small things that should be implemented which I said these same things years ago, and took a heap of shit from you fuckers!...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Remember it took first responders 10 years to get healthcare because Republicans blocked it for 10 years in New York City. It was only when Hillary Clinton became Senator that they were able to get healthcare.

She spent her entire career trying to get healthcare for Americans. And now all of a sudden they seem to want it.

We have a debt to our military, police, intelligence agencies, and firemen to keep this country protected. And it seems like Republicans want to hurt those people. Malign then and slime them and call them names.

So I guess the liberals idea of "getting everyone healthcare" was "making everyone buy it or else they pay a penalty under threat of force by the gov't."

The republicans could have done that but something called the constitution kept getting in the way. That measly document hasn't slowed down the democrats, however!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Know something first.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Take out trees that can cause problems to communities.
  2. Pre-clear other trees on private properties, no choice it just gets yanked and stump grinded.
  3. For the over all protection of the neighborhood.
  4. In remote areas use gravel and non burning landscaping.
  5. Have emergency fire fighting equipment mandated in the prone areas garages, and yes they all just happen to be remote areas in most cases, or on a mountain side, which usually means remote.
  6. There are compact flame retardant sprayers that can foam or dust wood things to keep them from setting ablaze.
  7. These are small things that should be implemented which I said these same things years ago, and took a heap of shit from you fuckers!...lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I think you also need to start limiting building in fire prone areas.

About 7000 fires a year in California ........counting those on Federal land...............too many trees per acre..........dead trees infested with bugs..........dead limbs all over the ground................logging mostly gone...............The PERFECT STORM.............

Deal with it.............or continue to burn....................

Sorry bout that,

1. Very well to do fire fighters housing go up in flames, in and around Paradise California, Malibu California and other very exclusive cities.
  4. Fire and police fought Camp Fire as blaze hit home: More than 90 first responders lost houses
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well I'll tell you...

I lived in Southern California for more than thirty years. In that time I knew many firefighters. Some lived in normal, average houses, others had what some would consider "million dollar homes," though that is a bit of a misnomer... The one thing those in the bigger homes had in common? They all had a second job, higher paying job, in some cases a business. How could they do this? Most positions in the fire department are X number of days on, Y number of days off. The days off afforded them the opportunity to pursue other things. They were not, and are still not, paid millions for being a firefighter.

The average firefighter salary in Ventura, CA is $49,278 as of October 31, 2018, but the range typically falls between $36,960 and $61,599. The average firefighter salary in California is $50,241 as of October 31, 2018, but the range typically falls between $37,682 and $62,803.

I suggest you do a little research before you start slinging your lies, cheesewarts, and demean some of the hardest working people on the planet. One of the people happens to be my brother who is a Ventura County firefighter. Needless to say, he's been a tad busy lately...

Now, why don't you just crawl back under that rock from whence you came. No one misses you when you don't post your idiotic tripe.

Sorry bout that,

2. Know something first.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No but, forest management practices would help. Here in Washington we do controlled burns to clear a lot of that dry underbrush that hinders the rain from soaking into the ground and becomes like tinder for the trees to burn. Insect infested trees to be cut down. No it's not a perfect solution, but it does help.

Much of the forest lands are owned by timber companies and those lands are managed...…..yes they may clear cut many acres, but they also replant them as well so it's a renewable resource. They also do selective logging.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WTF is wrong with you?

He's ALWAYS posted exactly thus. Each and every post starts with "Sorry about that", then he clicks the number-list button
  1. and proceeds to write everything
  2. as if it's a grocery list
  3. it's fucking stupid.
-- as if he's apologizing for clicking that number-list button, rather than just friggin' quit doing it.

Regards,
Sir Cum Cision of Literaria

I always thought he was apologizing in advance for what he knows is the idiocy of his posts...

Last December, the Thomas Fire burned through 281,893 acres (440 square miles) in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. It became the largest wildfire in California's recorded history. Firefighters said they’d never seen anything like it before.

That fire was eclipsed just eight months later by the Mendocino Complex fire, which ravaged the wine country in the middle of the state and whipped up a deadly fire tornado, baffling firefighters as well as civilian onlookers. This week, firefighters in Northern California told reporters they’d never seen a fire move so fast as the Camp Fire that destroyed Paradise.
tornado-840x473.jpg

MAPS: Wildfires burning across California

As fire officials express awe at the state’s ever more catastrophic blazes, they don’t hesitate to name the reason.

“If you live in California it’s evident that we’re in climate change right now,” said Los Angeles County fire chief Daryl Osby at a press conference Sunday morning. “Six out of the last seven years we’ve been in a drought. We’ve just experienced the hottest summer on record.

fire-tracker-social.jpg

Niether the Firefighters, nor the Feds can 'manage' CC

~S~

Last December, the Thomas Fire burned through 281,893 acres (440 square miles) in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. It became the largest wildfire in California's recorded history. Firefighters said they’d never seen anything like it before.

That fire was eclipsed just eight months later by the Mendocino Complex fire, which ravaged the wine country in the middle of the state and whipped up a deadly fire tornado, baffling firefighters as well as civilian onlookers. This week, firefighters in Northern California told reporters they’d never seen a fire move so fast as the Camp Fire that destroyed Paradise.
tornado-840x473.jpg

MAPS: Wildfires burning across California

As fire officials express awe at the state’s ever more catastrophic blazes, they don’t hesitate to name the reason.

“If you live in California it’s evident that we’re in climate change right now,” said Los Angeles County fire chief Daryl Osby at a press conference Sunday morning. “Six out of the last seven years we’ve been in a drought. We’ve just experienced the hottest summer on record.

fire-tracker-social.jpg

Niether the Firefighters, nor the Feds can 'manage' CC

~S~

Well, droughts only last 7 years, historically. :dunno:

Why does this stuff only happen in California? Hmm? And looks like only north of L.A.

Sorry bout that,

1. Stand and fight if you want to fight fire, running away from the danger never works, look what these two did with a water hose and some buckets.
  2. If the fire fighters had stood and fought the fires in Paradise then many houses would still be standing, and many peoples would of not burned to death.
  3. There is a huge difference between a water hose power and a fire hose power.
  4. Unless we look at this honestly you are fooling yourselves.
  5. The man who battled the flames to save his corner of Paradise
  6. So 1 man of 63 years of age with the help of a 26 year old staved off the fire with just a water hose, to save themselves and a 90 year old mother of the 63 year old.
  7. Oh yes they used buckets of water too, never forget that.
  8. You can google personel fire fighting equipment for sale, very powerful.
  9. The bullshit about climate change is just that, Al Gore STFU parrots!!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1) one can't even get close enough with a blitz line

2) Join up if you think you can do better

3)no sh*t sherlock

4)unless your a d*mn fool to begin with

5)yeah, and some run back INTO a burning structure too

6)sheer luck

7)won't help, sorry

8)but you won't have the water to run any of it

9)Parroting Trump is just as bad as parroting Gore

~S~

Sorry bout that,

1. Those personal fire fighting equipment don't need water hydrants.
  2. There are some fire restraint cannons that don't even use water.
  3. Lots of wise people in the world who can minimize these known dangers.
  4. I made a thread some ten years ago with some of this same information.
  5. I hope that those who suffer can grow some ears that hear in California.
  6. If not I guess they can hear it again in ten years!
  7. I'm too old to join a tried and true failed way for fighting shit storm fires in California.
  8. But I am no stranger for explaining to the inept how to build a better mouse trap.

9. Regards,
  10. SirJamesofTexas

If the fire fighters had stood and fought the fires in Paradise then many houses would still be standing, and many peoples would of not burned to death.
80 acres a minute fire................derp...........

If you got a death wish.........then do what this idiot says..........derp

Man, you righties sure turn on your military/ first responder types when they get in your way.

Man you lefties sure turn on your military first responder types when they get in your way.

(point being, nothing shows he's a right-winger. If anything he's a crazy-winger.)

Forum List

Back