Rich elite white man asks all white people to apologize and shine the shoes of blacks. Do you think that’s OK?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is the epitome of the far left. The central viewpoint of the pro BLM, 400 years a slave, “you don’t know what it’s like to be me you don’t know what it’s like to be black argument. “

Ca

To any black man here or white man here who supports the Black Lives Matter ideology….. How could you ever get on your knees and shine the shoes of another man and then go and look at your son, and be a man…. And why would you ever trust another man who is willing to get on his knees and shine your shoes bc of skin color …. Think about that to my friends who support BLM.

You can see Rich elite white men and black men who are multimillionaires who are telling working class Americans how evil the white man is. Stop and ask yourself for a moment. If one is a middle class guy regular class Guy what are these people doing for you when they tell you to shine shoes of a black man?….. nothing seems like a answer.

Practically all American support equality, but only a tiny percentage are racists who support BLM ideology. And then there is another percentage of Americans, black and white, who claim to support BLM and who don’t actually support it, but they will get on their knees for Black people, they will say Black Lives Matter in order to appease people to protect their financial interests.

Thank you folks have a nice day.

Last edited:
Already did that. We used to shine shoes on the 'capital square' on weekends to get money for the movies, then we'd go the theatre, shoeshine kit and all. We'd charged a nickel but were often paid a dime, the movies cost 25-35 cents. And yes, we shined black guys shoes. I was 9 or 10 at the time.

Last edited:
This is the epitome of the far left. The central viewpoint of the pro BLM, 400 years a slave, “you don’t know what it’s like to be me you don’t know what it’s like to be black argument. “

Ca

To any black man here or white man here who supports the Black Lives Matter ideology….. How could you ever get on your knees and shine the shoes of another man and then go and look at your son, and be a man…. And why would you ever trust another man who is willing to get on his knees and shine your shoes bc of skin color …. Think about that to my friends who support BLM.

You can see Rich elite white men and black men who are multimillionaires who are telling working class Americans how evil the white man is. Stop and ask yourself for a moment. If one is a middle class guy regular class Guy what are these people doing for you when they tell you to shine shoes of a black man?….. nothing seems like a answer.

Practically all American support equality, but only a tiny percentage are racists who support BLM ideology. And then there is another percentage of Americans, black and white, who claim to support BLM and who don’t actually support it, but they will get on their knees for Black people, they will say Black Lives Matter in order to appease people to protect their financial interests.

Thank you folks have a nice day.

I'll shine the shoes of every Black person in the US that is a slave.

None give their wealth up.

1685538922757.jpeg

Here, we see a "look how uppity those darkies are getting, time to white men put them in their place with violence" thread, coming straight from the Kremlin.

Russia and American white supremacists have a strong alliance going.

Everytime anyone (especially whites) when they say something like that all it does is make me dig my heels in and say "fuck blacks".

At this point I won't even let one into traffic ahead of me, I'll pull up enough so they can't get out. It's a bit shameful I'd resort to such pettiness but, fuck em. I never used to be racist till 3 years ago or so. But, now shit like this is bringing it out.

Yep, and BTW, you never told me who was murdering all the indians in the other thread.
Well, I’m retiring at the end of this year, at which point I’ll be moving out west. I’ll be joining the MMIW movement. I’ll let you know what I discover.

Forum List

Back