I'll make a brand new start of it
From old New York

If I can take it there
I'll take it anywhere
You’re all so screwed!
New York, New York

New York, New York

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Sinatra

according to my son in law, they're stopping NYers in Vermont and making them return home

Last edited:
neighbors are up from the Boston area...

and have been here for 2 weeks

Gestapo days are here.

Desperate times require desperate measures. To make such a comparison goes beyond hyperbole; there is no road map to use in what direction to take to get where one want to be, in this case a safer environment for the Governors Constituents.

Fox News manipulates matters; why is something that I cannot understand. The crap that comes out of Hannity's mouth, and echoed by Fox&Friends is unworthy of consideration, on any issue and in particular in these times and in many cases evil.
Desperate times only because your masters tell you.
17,000 Americans died from H1N1 and nobody even blinked.
>24,000 have died with the flu and crickets.

That’s the figure that confirms a hoax

"a hoax"? You really are out of touch with reality. Stop watching sesame street and hannity, they are cartoon characters and feed you a fantasy view of real life.
What a hypocrite you are! Accusing others of relying on misinformation while spewing misinformation yourself!

As usual, I have no clue what motivates you to post. You never have anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking to contribute. Are you that desperate for attention?
My post was a very clear and pointed response to yours. Read your own post and apply the logic from mine. If you can’t do that I can’t help you.
You said hannity called it a hoax. That is untrue and is a misinformation MSM lie. You accuse of misinformation and use misinformation as your source.

Desperate times require desperate measures.

A. These are not desperate enough times to require those desperate measures. You've only hyped it up to be that way.

B. It is not illegal to enter the State of Rhode Island or any other state with a New York license plate on your car. She's creating a major Constitutional crisis and setting her state up for multiple lawsuits.

Many states have border crossings and have for decades in keeping produce from other states infecting their crops. There is no difference in this governors EO, much like what trump did on steroids on our Southern Border. These days are more desperate than when trump mandated women and toddlers be separated and put in separate cages.
Trump is going to quarantine New York from the rest of America.

Still like what you just said?

Wouldn't a simple "stay at home" order make sense for the state of New York, while some areas slowly opened back up? It's obvious that New York and NJ are where is the hotspot. Maybe expand it out as needed.

The data on shutdowns isn't even clear, and I certainly don't believe Chinas data when they did total shutdowns. Italy is still losing 800-900 A DAY and they have been shut down for three weeks. What if this rate of death continues for another three months in Italy, Spain or England? These are numbers you'd see in a long war.

Italy lost about 300,000 soldiers total in WW2. That was a four year war. They've lost over 10,000 to this virus. in less than three months.

This has become a full fledged situation like rarely seen. I've seen some people on social media who have been angry as hell that anyone is against Stop and Frisk, as they scream "it saves lives". Well, if that's the ultimate goal...

I don't know the answer to all of this, but I know there aren't any good ones.

Last edited:
It’s amazing how easily people give up their basic human rights. Posts in this thread shows who the surrender monkeys are.
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out the line, the men come and take you away

~S~

Gestapo days are here.

Desperate times require desperate measures. To make such a comparison goes beyond hyperbole; there is no road map to use in what direction to take to get where one want to be, in this case a safer environment for the Governors Constituents.

Fox News manipulates matters; why is something that I cannot understand. The crap that comes out of Hannity's mouth, and echoed by Fox&Friends is unworthy of consideration, on any issue and in particular in these times and in many cases evil.

"a hoax"? You really are out of touch with reality. Stop watching sesame street and hannity, they are cartoon characters and feed you a fantasy view of real life.
Show me the graph they showed us that showed this was deadlier than h2n1. If you can’t, HOAX

Gestapo days are here.

Show me the graph they showed us that showed this was deadlier than h2n1. If you can’t, HOAX
They just blindly follow their masters orders.

It's interesting that CNN keeps reminding viewers how many cases have increased in America. Yet, they suggested just now, some directly others indirectly, that "a quarantine in New York isn't necessary nor legal, but, a broad quarantine of the country would help stop the virus".

I'm lost about their objective or even their reasoning. Especially when 1 state has about half of all of your cases while the other 49 are responsible for the other half.

Quarantine the earth

Desperate times require desperate measures.

A. These are not desperate enough times to require those desperate measures. You've only hyped it up to be that way.

B. It is not illegal to enter the State of Rhode Island or any other state with a New York license plate on your car. She's creating a major Constitutional crisis and setting her state up for multiple lawsuits.

There is also the fact that a NY plate is not actually evidence of having come from New York. A significant number of rental cars in the area have NY plates (I got one a few years ago...picked up in Rhode Island). One of the tractors at work has NY plates, though it hasn't left Massachusetts in at least a year.

Gestapo days are here.

What a hypocrite you are! Accusing others of relying on misinformation while spewing misinformation yourself!

As usual, I have no clue what motivates you to post. You never have anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking to contribute. Are you that desperate for attention?
My post was a very clear and pointed response to yours. Read your own post and apply the logic from mine. If you can’t do that I can’t help you.
You said hannity called it a hoax. That is untrue and is a misinformation MSM lie. You accuse of misinformation and use misinformation as your source.

You're a dishonest hack, and your comment on the H1N1 pandemic is irrelevant to the current crisis, it was an attack on President Obama, the usual crap by trump supporters who you emulate. Obama's plate was full in April of 2009, he inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, 900,000 jobs disappearing each month in the first four months of 2009, two unnecessary wars in the Middle East, and he had only been in office 90 days. Even then he turned to the Medial Professionals, the CDC and WHO, he didn't contradict them. Trump did, and in doing so put some of our nation's people at ease, and thus at risk as trump has done until reality bite him in the ass.

Trump continues to lie: he continues to claim he knew it was a pandemic weeks before it was announced by WHO; yesterday ordered GM to retool and make Ventilators when GM has already begun to voluntarily do exactly that; he continues his dog and pony shows, yesterday the flew to Virginia for another one, this time to have his ass kissed by the Defense Secretary, Mark Esper, and then spoke on and on about himself and how great a leader he is.

Don't ever again use the logic in anything you post, better to be honest, open your eyes and ears and watch trump's feet, never his lips.

Gestapo days are here.

You're a dishonest hack, and your comment on the H1N1 pandemic is irrelevant to the current crisis, it was an attack on President Obama, the usual crap by trump supporters who you emulate. Obama's plate was full in April of 2009, he inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, 900,000 jobs disappearing each month in the first four months of 2009, two unnecessary wars in the Middle East, and he had only been in office 90 days. Even then he turned to the Medial Professionals, the CDC and WHO, he didn't contradict them. Trump did, and in doing so put some of our nation's people at ease, and thus at risk as trump has done until reality bite him in the ass.

Trump continues to lie: he continues to claim he knew it was a pandemic weeks before it was announced by WHO; yesterday ordered GM to retool and make Ventilators when GM has already begun to voluntarily do exactly that; he continues his dog and pony shows, yesterday the flew to Virginia for another one, this time to have his ass kissed by the Defense Secretary, Mark Esper, and then spoke on and on about himself and how great a leader he is.

Don't ever again use the logic in anything you post, better to be honest, open your eyes and ears and watch trump's feet, never his lips.
How is it a crisis if you don’t have numbers to compare against in the previous virus? Prove it’s more severe. You can’t

And dude, your tds is old

Gestapo days are here.

How is it a crisis if you don’t have numbers to compare against in the previous virus? Prove it’s more severe. You can’t

And dude, your tds is old
They are trained to blindly follow their masters, no matter how impactful it is upon theirs and everyone else’s lives.

Forum List

Back