Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Indeed, never trust a Communist...

Also, notice that China has banned the world from entering China, they say to "avoid a second surge". Yeah right. They don't want media, reporters, spies and just average citizens asking questions or to know what's going on there.

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

It’s not clear how many of the urns were filled.

Workers at several funeral parlors declined to provide any details to Bloomberg as to how many urns were waiting to be collected, saying they either did not know or were not authorized to share the number.

The photos surfaced after both the United States and Italy have reported significantly more cases and than China. Italy has reported just shy of three times the fatalities.

China has moved to lift the two-month lockdown on Wuhan after officials predicted a forthcoming “victory” against the virus earlier in the month.

Last edited:
But democrats will regurgitate China's lies just like crooked Hillary did. They only care about getting power...and will lie, cheat, steal and kill to get it.

Iran is backing Chuina's lies & Twitter is happy to endorse it!

But James Woods made fun of a gay meth head that almost became governor of Florida & gets banned

go figure...

I agree....but I wouldn't believe shit Tim Poole says either......
Really? I've been listening to him for months and he seems to be on the ball. He was way ahead of the curve on stocking up on food. We were buying when the stores were still completely full.

But democrats will regurgitate China's lies just like crooked Hillary did. They only care about getting power...and will lie, cheat, steal and kill to get it.
Funny how people are quick to jump on China's lies, but Trump's get ignored! :rolleyes-41:

Honestly, I think Trump is doing a fantastic job...and I agree with him 85% of the time. Most Trump "lies" only exists in the minds of delusional Dems.

Indeed, never trust a Communist...

Also, notice that China has banned the world from entering China, they say to "avoid a second surge". Yeah right. They don't want media, reporters, spies and just average citizens asking questions or to know what's going on there.

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

It’s not clear how many of the urns were filled.

Workers at several funeral parlors declined to provide any details to Bloomberg as to how many urns were waiting to be collected, saying they either did not know or were not authorized to share the number.

The photos surfaced after both the United States and Italy have reported significantly more cases and than China. Italy has reported just shy of three times the fatalities.

China has moved to lift the two-month lockdown on Wuhan after officials predicted a forthcoming “victory” against the virus earlier in the month.

Report from a coworker who keeps in touch with his family in China. A high rise that had a few infections in it was quarantined by force and that people literally starved to death in that building. So to get at a few infected people the Chinese authorities killed an entire building full of people and then burned them.

JO

Last edited:
Clearly China is hiding their actions away and getting cover from leftist allies in the media.

Report from a coworker who keeps in touch with his family in China. A high rise in Wuhan that had a couple dozen cases was cordoned off and the people in the building literally starved to death. So to get at a few dozen cases several hundred people were killed and then burned. The deaths reported only involved the virus and not the collateral damage....this is what China is bragging about?

JO

MSNBCNN is reporting that China was found to be 100% truthful about all things. Anderson Cooper is reporting that Xi Jinping is a living god. Rachel Maddow urges America to surrender to China so that Xi can lead us properly.

Anderson thinks Xi has a cute ass.

JO

Funny how people are quick to jump on China's lies, but Trump's get ignored! :rolleyes-41:

Honestly, I think Trump is doing a fantastic job...and I agree with him 85% of the time. Most Trump "lies" only exists in the minds of delusional Dems.

His "lies" are things like "America is the greatest country on earth." Now obviously the democrats and their media view China as the greatest country in history. So they call him a liar.

I don't believe for a single minute that the U.S. has the most cases. This started in China, they tried to cover it up, they likely have far more cases and deaths than any other area of the world.

Agreed....like I said at first... the exponent of increase was already a total defeat for them when they discovered it.

Left to its own device the contagion will flatline somewhere under an exponent of 3.

Frankly I think that's just what happened they had to let it go until it began to curve itself.

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back