Rhode Island hunting down New Yorkers seeking coronavirus refuge

Gestapo days are here.

Desperate times require desperate measures. To make such a comparison goes beyond hyperbole; there is no road map to use in what direction to take to get where one want to be, in this case a safer environment for the Governors Constituents.

Fox News manipulates matters; why is something that I cannot understand. The crap that comes out of Hannity's mouth, and echoed by Fox&Friends is unworthy of consideration, on any issue and in particular in these times and in many cases evil.
Desperate times only because your masters tell you.
17,000 Americans died from H1N1 and nobody even blinked.
>24,000 have died with the flu and crickets.

That’s the figure that confirms a hoax

"a hoax"? You really are out of touch with reality. Stop watching sesame street and hannity, they are cartoon characters and feed you a fantasy view of real life.
What a hypocrite you are! Accusing others of relying on misinformation while spewing misinformation yourself!

As usual, I have no clue what motivates you to post. You never have anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking to contribute. Are you that desperate for attention?
My post was a very clear and pointed response to yours. Read your own post and apply the logic from mine. If you can’t do that I can’t help you.
You said hannity called it a hoax. That is untrue and is a misinformation MSM lie. You accuse of misinformation and use misinformation as your source.

You're a dishonest hack, and your comment on the H1N1 pandemic is irrelevant to the current crisis, it was an attack on President Obama, the usual crap by trump supporters who you emulate. Obama's plate was full in April of 2009, he inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, 900,000 jobs disappearing each month in the first four months of 2009, two unnecessary wars in the Middle East, and he had only been in office 90 days. Even then he turned to the Medial Professionals, the CDC and WHO, he didn't contradict them. Trump did, and in doing so put some of our nation's people at ease, and thus at risk as trump has done until reality bite him in the ass.

Trump continues to lie: he continues to claim he knew it was a pandemic weeks before it was announced by WHO; yesterday ordered GM to retool and make Ventilators when GM has already begun to voluntarily do exactly that; he continues his dog and pony shows, yesterday the flew to Virginia for another one, this time to have his ass kissed by the Defense Secretary, Mark Esper, and then spoke on and on about himself and how great a leader he is.

Don't ever again use the logic in anything you post, better to be honest, open your eyes and ears and watch trump's feet, never his lips.
How is it a crisis if you don’t have numbers to compare against in the previous virus? Prove it’s more severe. You can’t

And dude, your tds is old

Higher math is not your forte; why not compare to the Black Death, or all of these:

What did we learn from the H1N1 and Ebola diseases? That is the question, one it seems to have never crossed your mind or trumps. trump's response to Covid-19 can be summarized in a word: SNAFU.

Gestapo days are here.

Desperate times require desperate measures. To make such a comparison goes beyond hyperbole; there is no road map to use in what direction to take to get where one want to be, in this case a safer environment for the Governors Constituents.

Fox News manipulates matters; why is something that I cannot understand. The crap that comes out of Hannity's mouth, and echoed by Fox&Friends is unworthy of consideration, on any issue and in particular in these times and in many cases evil.
Desperate times only because your masters tell you.
17,000 Americans died from H1N1 and nobody even blinked.
>24,000 have died with the flu and crickets.

That’s the figure that confirms a hoax

"a hoax"? You really are out of touch with reality. Stop watching sesame street and hannity, they are cartoon characters and feed you a fantasy view of real life.
What a hypocrite you are! Accusing others of relying on misinformation while spewing misinformation yourself!

As usual, I have no clue what motivates you to post. You never have anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking to contribute. Are you that desperate for attention?
My post was a very clear and pointed response to yours. Read your own post and apply the logic from mine. If you can’t do that I can’t help you.
You said hannity called it a hoax. That is untrue and is a misinformation MSM lie. You accuse of misinformation and use misinformation as your source.

You're a dishonest hack, and your comment on the H1N1 pandemic is irrelevant to the current crisis, it was an attack on President Obama, the usual crap by trump supporters who you emulate. Obama's plate was full in April of 2009, he inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression, 900,000 jobs disappearing each month in the first four months of 2009, two unnecessary wars in the Middle East, and he had only been in office 90 days. Even then he turned to the Medial Professionals, the CDC and WHO, he didn't contradict them. Trump did, and in doing so put some of our nation's people at ease, and thus at risk as trump has done until reality bite him in the ass.

Trump continues to lie: he continues to claim he knew it was a pandemic weeks before it was announced by WHO; yesterday ordered GM to retool and make Ventilators when GM has already begun to voluntarily do exactly that; he continues his dog and pony shows, yesterday the flew to Virginia for another one, this time to have his ass kissed by the Defense Secretary, Mark Esper, and then spoke on and on about himself and how great a leader he is.

Don't ever again use the logic in anything you post, better to be honest, open your eyes and ears and watch trump's feet, never his lips.
How is it a crisis if you don’t have numbers to compare against in the previous virus? Prove it’s more severe. You can’t

And dude, your tds is old
They are trained to blindly follow their masters, no matter how impactful it is upon theirs and everyone else’s lives.

"They"? Of course you mean those who believed Donald Trump until reality bite him in the ass; then he flipped and continues to flop, not knowing what he can do to protect himself; thus he continues his dog and pony shows, wherein he is praised by obsequious creatures in the swamp he oversees, and people like you.

Gestapo days are here.

v1.bTsxMTYxNDk2NztqOzE4NDQ5OzEyMDA7NzU2OzEwMDg

Forum List

Back