RFK Jr

He's a far left knuttjob
He is far from as bad as most Democrats. For one thing he doesn’t want to take away civilian owned firearms. He also likes free speech and doesn’t seem to favor wars in far off places so our military industrial complex can profit.

RFK Jr. Is the most interesting Democrat I have seen in a long time.

All it says to me is that there are folks on the left of the political spectrum who don't like Biden or the job he's doing and searching for an alternative wherever they can find one. Those same people are certainly not running to embrace Trump or DeSantis.
Yet those same folks are watching the establishment condemn RFK as a kook and many establishment Ds further the criticism, like good toadies of the establishment.

He is far from as bad as most Democrats. For one thing he doesn’t want to take away civilian owned firearms. He also likes free speech and doesn’t seem to favor wars in far off places so our military industrial complex can profit.

RFK Jr. Is the most interesting Democrat I have seen in a long time.

RFK Jr is a uniter.

One example is below.... there are many more. Use Google.
Kennedy and his anti-vaccine group Children's Health Defense have promoted online host James Corbett, who is a 9/11 and Sandy Hook truther.

On top of that, Corbett has also peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories that Adolf Hitler was a member of a Jewish banking family, claiming “Hitler was a Rothschild” and “Hitler and the Nazis were one hundred percent completely and utterly set up… by the international banking community and the international crony capitalists.”

During a November 2021 appearance on Corbett’s online show, Kennedy thanked the fringe streamer for his “extraordinary work for keeping the public informed so that we can actually maybe restore some democracy to the world.” Additionally, the CHD has propped up Corbett as “an expert on geopolitics and open-source journalism” while frequently featuring him on its programming.
Funny how you didn't provide any links to anything James Corbett said, yet we're supposed to think that this Jewish guy is an antisemite.

Conspiracy theorists, cranks
A Family Heirloom

Bobby II will drag in some Anti-Trumper GOPers without losing any Democrat votes. The Kennedys want the Presidency back, and they're used to getting what they want by any means necessary. They have unlimited resources and no inhibitions. They are the Dark Side of the Force.

A Family Heirloom

Bobby II will drag in some Anti-Trumper GOPers without losing any Democrat votes. The Kennedys want the Presidency back, and they're used to getting what they want by any means necessary. They have unlimited resources and no inhibitions. They are the Dark Side of the Force.
He has every right to run and make his case. I just don't see him overtaking Biden or anybody else for that matter.

Camelot Race-Treason Enabled Kamala

If JFK had lived, he'd have the same reputation as his brother Teddy and Lyndon Johnson. This spoiled, conceited, and worthless richkid started us on our deep slide away from the American Way. We must reject this European worship of entitled brats.
I lived in a city that had one of the PT 109 veterans. He would occasionally speak. I heard him two times.

He said JFK was an arrogant asshole. He thought his shit didn't stink. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Not a very good PT Boat officer. He was even aloof to the other officers because he was rich and they were not. The veteran had no respect for him.

Since Hollywood and the media dipshits worshiped him the real story of what a piece of shit he was would never be told.

Camelot Race-Treason Enabled Kamala

If JFK had lived, he'd have the same reputation as his brother Teddy and Lyndon Johnson. This spoiled, conceited, and worthless richkid started us on our deep slide away from the American Way. We must reject this European worship of entitled brats.
JFK was a war hero.

Here ya go.
So I listened to the section on Hitler. Corbett is not presenting an antisemitic theory. He's presenting a theory to discredit Hitler. The claim that Hitler was descended from the Rothschilds was used by his political opponents to say that he was Jewish and therefore not really German. Corbett has simply changed the nature of the smear to claim that Hitler was a tool of international finance and capital. The Rothschilds would obviously be part of that, but he also mentions non-Jews like JP Morgan and Cecil Rhodes. He also mentions two companies, Standard Oil and I.G. Farben. Standard Oil was, of course, owned by Rockefeller who was not Jewish. I.G. Farben was created by the merger of a few companies and the connection to Jews seems pretty weak as far as I can tell. His poor case that Hitler was a tool of international finance and capital may sound good to people who don't know the history of the NSDAP and Hitler, but it's not antisemitic.

Edit: I think he also included Prescott Bush and Henry Ford in his list of international businessmen. Neither were Jewish and Ford was an antisemite.

So I listened to the section on Hitler. Corbett is not presenting an antisemitic theory. He's presenting a theory to discredit Hitler. The claim that Hitler was descended from the Rothschilds was used by his political opponents to say that he was Jewish and therefore not really German. Corbett has simply changed the nature of the smear to claim that Hitler was a tool of international finance and capital. The Rothschilds would obviously be part of that, but he also mentions non-Jews like JP Morgan and Cecil Rhodes. He also mentions two companies, Standard Oil and I.G. Farben. Standard Oil was, of course, owned by Rockefeller who was not Jewish. I.G. Farben was created by the merger of a few companies and the connection to Jews seems pretty weak as far as I can tell. His poor case that Hitler was a tool of international finance and capital may sound good to people who don't know the history of the NSDAP and Hitler, but it's not antisemitic.

Edit: I think he also included Prescott Bush and Henry Ford in his list of international businessmen. Neither were Jewish and Ford was an antisemite.
What’s with the fasces symbol on your avatar?

You're a fascist?
Close enough for a cigar. I prefer Neo-Fascist because of some significant differences I have with Mussolini and because numerous non-fascists have also influenced my political thinking.

Forum List

Back