RFK Jr

Close enough for a cigar. I prefer Neo-Fascist because of some significant differences I have with Mussolini and because numerous non-fascists have also influenced my political thinking.
Well, at least you are honest. A racist, sure, but honest.

Is Newsom better? Biden is more of a centrist than he is.
I don’t think so. Both men are establishment loving corporatist elitists, but at least Newsome has a functioning brain and isn’t old and feeble.

I lived in a city that had one of the PT 109 veterans. He would occasionally speak. I heard him two times.

He said JFK was an arrogant asshole. He thought his shit didn't stink. The men ridiculed him behind his back. Not a very good PT Boat officer. He was even aloof to the other officers because he was rich and they were not. The veteran had no respect for him.

Since Hollywood and the media dipshits worshiped him the real story of what a piece of shit he was would never be told.
Charismatized Corpses

His brother, Joe, was just as careless and conceited. His mechanic told him there were problems with his bomber and he should delay his mission. But with the attitude previously revealed about these people in The Great Gatsby, Joe Kennedy, Jr., was too used to getting his own way, right away, to be patient. As a result, his bomber blew up before reaching its target, killing him and all his crew, as if they counted for anything but palace servants in Camelot.

Last edited:
Charismatized Corpses

His brother, Joe, was just as careless and conceited. His mechanic told him there were problems with his bomber and he should delay his mission. But with the attitude previously revealed about these people in The Great Gatsby, Joe Kennedy, Jr., was too used to get his own way, right away, to be patient. As a result, his bomber blew up before reaching its target, killing him and all his crew, as if they counted for anything but palace servants in Camelot.
The Kennedy clan looked down their noses at us peons, except when it came time to vote them political power.

Charismatized Corpses

His brother, Joe, was just as careless and conceited. His mechanic told him there were problems with his bomber and he should delay his mission. But with the attitude previously revealed about these people in The Great Gatsby, Joe Kennedy, Jr., was too used to getting his own way, right away, to be patient. As a result, his bomber blew up before reaching its target, killing him and all his crew, as if they counted for anything but palace servants in Camelot.
You don’t have the facts correct. There was no crew on Kennedy’s plane, just a co-pilot. Both Kennedy and the co-pilot volunteered for the mission that lead to their deaths.

In fact, Kennedy had already completed numerous bombing missions which granted him permission to discontinue combat missions. He volunteered for the mission that killed him.

The Kennedy clan looked down their noses at us peons, except when it came time to vote them political power.
For Whom the Bell Tolls

We look down upon ourselves by not abolishing inheritance and trust funds. Anyone with self-respect would say, "If we have to do it on our own, so must the children of the rich."

If birth privileges have a future, America will hear its death knell.

Forum List

Back