Rexnord Going To Mexico - Tax their Pants Off!

There has been a stall on tariffs of US-Chinese imports. There’s good reason for that. It’s because of the step-up in hostility from North Korean nutcase, Kim Jong Un. The US is courting China to use it leverage over N. Korea, to get them to chill out and simmer down.

China and North Korea do this to every US president whenever it looks like we might smack the shit out of China for its unfair trade practices, they laugh at us all the way to the bank.

Your stupid spread sheet proves nothing, how about you prove Trump imported more than $16 billion a year from China, or you could just admit you lied.

thats not a spread sheet you dumbass ...

damn RW's are fucking morons

:lmao:

Really? Yet it sports this title:

Trump Outsourcing original : Sheet1

It contains multiple columns with headings, looks like a spread sheet to me. What would you call it? But the key point is it doesn't show the value of the entries and it covers 10 years. So it doesn't prove your lie that Trump has more made in China than Walmart. 70% of Walmarts products come from China and over that same period they imported more than $150 billion in products.

its a copy of shipments ... a BILL OF LADING not a damn spread sheet, of course it has mutiple columns ya fukn' IDGET.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

Everything you need to know,

unless you're a RW IDIOT !

Actually you ignorant fuck, it is a compilation of bills of lading on a fucking spread sheet. Just stop you deflection and admit you lied your ass off, you'll feel better.

you would have never known unless I told you Mr, Spreadsheet.

go find willie and export some taxes ...

There has been a stall on tariffs of US-Chinese imports. There’s good reason for that. It’s because of the step-up in hostility from North Korean nutcase, Kim Jong Un. The US is courting China to use it leverage over N. Korea, to get them to chill out and simmer down.

China and North Korea do this to every US president whenever it looks like we might smack the shit out of China for its unfair trade practices, they laugh at us all the way to the bank.

yeah China was unfair ... They made it for Trump, Trump bought it, sold it to Americans, and then told you China was fucking YOU !

Your stupid spread sheet proves nothing, how about you prove Trump imported more than $16 billion a year from China, or you could just admit you lied.

It contains multiple columns with headings, looks like a spread sheet to me. What would you call it? But the key point is it doesn't show the value of the entries and it covers 10 years. So it doesn't prove your lie that Trump has more made in China than Walmart. 70% of Walmarts products come from China and over that same period they imported more than $150 billion in products.

its a copy of shipments ... a BILL OF LADING not a damn spread sheet, of course it has mutiple columns ya fukn' IDGET.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

Actually you ignorant fuck, it is a compilation of bills of lading on a fucking spread sheet. Just stop you deflection and admit you lied your ass off, you'll feel better.

You're right, had you chosen not to lie and then compound it with other lies, no one would have known what a liar you are. Thanks for showing yourself for exactly what you are. Now run along a try to come up with a new lie than't not so easy to reveal.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

You're right, had you chosen not to lie and then compound it with other lies, no one would have known what a liar you are. Thanks for showing yourself for exactly what you are. Now run along a try to come up with a new lie than't not so easy to reveal.

enough of your stupid shit... quote my lie of STFU

yeah China was unfair ... They made it for Trump, Trump bought it, sold it to Americans, and then told you China was fucking YOU !

What are you blabbering about lib? Did triggered spit fly out your mouth all over your monitor?

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

You mean LIES.

1. Trump has more made in China than Walmart. LIE
2. You could prove it. LIE
3. Your link was not a spread sheet. LIE

the Trump Business Cartel has more shit made in China than Walmart does.

yeah, and I can prove it.

Next time you decide to LIE, don't make it so easy to disprove.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CONSIGNEE
SHIPPER
ARRIVAL DATE
GROSS WEIGHT LB
GROSS WEIGHT KG
FOREIGN PORT
US PORT
VESSEL NAME
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
MARKS

You mean LIES.

1. Figure of speech you simpleton .. like saying youre dumber than a grasshopper
2. I proved he is an import big shot, but bitches about others who import
3. I never said my link was a spread sheet, I said it was a bill of lading, youre just a dumb fucker who doesnt know one from the other

You mean LIES.

1. Figure of speech you simpleton .. like saying youre dumber than a grasshopper
3. I never said my link was a spread sheet, I said it was a bill of lading, youre just a dumb fucker who doesnt know one from the other

Excuse me dumb ass, you don't claim you can prove a figure of speech. As I said that SPREAD SHEET contained information from hundreds of bills of lading covering a 10 year period. So no, he's not a import big shot, I seriously doubt he would be in the top 3000 import big shots. But hey keep back peddling, you might actually get to the truth eventually.

You mean LIES.

Excuse me dumb ass, you don't claim you can prove a figure of speech. As I said that SPREAD SHEET contained information from hundreds of bills of lading covering a 10 year period. So no, he's not a import big shot, I seriously doubt he would be in the top 3000 import big shots. But hey keep back peddling, you might actually get to the truth eventually.

get a third grader to explain the difference between a spread sheet and a bill of lading to you .. I'VE NEVER POSTED A SPREAD SHEET ON THIS THREAD YA DUMBFUK.

spread sheet/bill of lading same thing .. and stupid shit RW's want to be in charge

They won't be laughing if WE smack the shit out of North Korea. And then Kim nutboy responds by nuking whoever his missles can reach >> China. if I was in China's shoes I'd wouldn't be playing games with North Korea.

Liberals love to pretend that they have "proved" something. Reminds you of the deranged uncle you keep chained up in the attic.

Now that, I at least have Sieta on ignore let's do this again.
Getting tired and embarrassed with Sieta kicking your ass, huh? I don't blame you. LOL.
Siete is kicking his own ass, and now you made it yours getting kicked too. Hell, you couldn't even spell his name :laugh:

Bottom line is nothing has changed in this thread since I informed Mr. Uninformed Siete that the Trump ties he showed us such grandiose big photos of, are merely Brand Licensing. No Trump ownership. No American ownership ever. No American workers involved ever. No Outsourcing. Ho hum. :eusa_whistle:

Now that, I at least have Sieta on ignore let's do this again.
Getting tired and embarrassed with Sieta kicking your ass, huh? I don't blame you. LOL.
Siete is kicking his own ass, and now you made it yours getting kicked too. Hell, you couldn't even spell his name :laugh:

Bottom line is nothing has changed in this thread since I informed Mr. Uninformed Siete that the Trump ties he showed us such grandiose big photos of, are merely Brand Licensing. No Trump ownership. No American ownership ever. No American workers involved ever. No Outsourcing. Ho hum. :eusa_whistle:

anther bill of lading idiot .. the woods is full of em ....

Tariffs on Chinese imports are understandably on hold.

really? LOL

Trump will be taxing the shit out of himself ????

sounds good to simpleton Trump drones, but like his wall, his trade war wont happen either.

Trump will be taxing the shit out of himself ????
sounds good to simpleton Trump drones, but like his wall, his trade war wont happen either.
You know the truth. Stop lying. Trump doesn't have any imports - and you know it.

As for the trade war, it's not Trump's. It is Mexico's, China's, etc. Trump is simply the first president to fight the war instead of letting the other countrys take advantage of us. What country do you belong to ?

Forum List

Back