Revolt of the masses: The left overplayed their hand

Biden is using the authority vested in him by the citizens of the United States.
I suggest you read the Constitution.
"Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester Joe" Biden is reaching for authority beyond the Executive as provided by the USA Constitution.

BTW, only a slight majority of USA citizens, assuming the election was legit.

Thing is the left doesn’t care. As long as they can destroy as many American lives as possible. Right now they are in political suicide bomber mode.

Right wing fascists like you are the ones who don't care. You want to destroy American lives. You want to dictate what a woman can do with their bodies. You want to make voting difficult for voters who do not support the Republican regime. You are the ones committing suicide through the coronavirus.

"On Sunday, Nicole Sperry said her final goodbyes to her 10-year-old daughter, who died from Covid-19. Less than 24 hours later, she was behind a podium combating misinformation from parents at a Virginia school board meeting.

At a Chesapeake Public School District meeting in September, parents and community members denied the existence of the deadly virus and advocated for the removal of the district's mask mandate, insisting the pandemic is over.

"My message for you and all that are listening is that Covid is not over, no matter what people who have been standing up here have said," Sperry, who also teaches in the district, said during Monday's meeting. "On September 27, during the last meeting, there were parents or concerned citizens that voiced misinformation to you."

"They said that Covid is basically over and that healthy people do not die. When they were sharing this information, their opinions, the fact was, I was sitting next to my healthy daughter's deathbed. She died five days after showing symptoms. I am sure they were speaking to what they've experienced, but they are wrong."

The article is a pack of lies. What you have are mobs trying to threaten school officials through violence and intimidation.
No. What you have are school boards acting like tyrants, being non-transparent, and ignoring parents. What we're all hearing about is parents' reaction to this bullshit.
The fact is that CRT is not being taught.
Because parents have been acting as parents should.
The cause of this is demagoguery and propaganda on the right. However right wing fascists want to ignore slavery, segregation and other racial issues. They are the ones who want to hijack our history lessons to white man good, black man bad.
You say this right after claiming CRT is not being taught.
:laughing0301:

You are the one making it about race. History can be taught without saying "white man bad" and "red/black man good" like you and the other CRT proponents want. And it's all done to stir up class warfare disguised as race warfare, just like all commies have attempted for generations.
It iks the right wing fascists who are authoritarians. They want to make voting difficult to keep themselves in power, they want to tell local governmentsa and private businesses how to handle the coronavirus issues.
Oh, yes. It's not a concern about voter fraud. These evil whities are just trying to keep a brotha down by making sure they one vote once and don't otherwise cheat like 2-bit whores.

You're a walking talking point.

The Left always overplays their hand, pushing too hard and too fast for everything that the rest of the country isn't quite ready for or accepting. And they want what they want but do not take the time or make the effort to consider the consequences of their policies. Plus, they don't seem to care about being fiscally responsible with our tax dollars either. Not that the GOP is all that fiscally responsible either, but they are still way moreso than the Dems. All of which is why they're going to get their asses kicked next year and in 2024, and deservedly so.

Giving big tax cuts to the rich is okay. Protecting tax cheats is okay. Helping parents with childcare expenses and child expenses in general as well as early education is not okay. You have a warped sense of priorities.

You want to dictate what a woman can do with their bodies.
Oh, this is rich. So, I take it by this comment that you are now against the vax mandates?
You are the ones committing suicide through the coronavirus.
Oh, I guess not.
:laughing0301:
Do you even recognize your own hypocrisy?
You want to make voting difficult for voters who do not support the Republican regime.
How does that work? They are applied to all voters. You're not gonna hit me with more of the bullshit about black people being too stupid/dysfunctional to get a picture ID are you?

I suggest you read the Constitution.
"Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester Joe" Biden is reaching for authority beyond the Executive as provided by the USA Constitution.

BTW, only a slight majority of USA citizens, assuming the election was legit.

Democrats and independents know the election was legit. Only brain damaged Trump supporters like you say it is not.

There are mandatory vaccinations required for every child to attend school. That has been ruled constitutional. George Washington established a vaccine mandate for his soldiers. He didn't see that as bad either.

Gotcha. You guys really need to stop fantasizing about using violence to get your way.

Because this last week there's been a lot of people getting really pissy at the suggestion that anyone on the right would use violence to get their way, a la, terrorists.
Don't worry, you'll know an actual insurrection if we have one....

And we might actually call it a "peaceful protest" if we can loot your cities and burn them to the ground.....

this is as good a place to put this without making another thread on it. during the Alamo,they said dont mess with texas.that still applies today.:thup: same as ron desantis texas governor Abbot is giving our facist government the middle finger.:thup:

Right wing fascists like you are the ones who don't care. You want to destroy American lives. You want to dictate what a woman can do with their bodies. You want to make voting difficult for voters who do not support the Republican regime. You are the ones committing suicide through the coronavirus.

"On Sunday, Nicole Sperry said her final goodbyes to her 10-year-old daughter, who died from Covid-19. Less than 24 hours later, she was behind a podium combating misinformation from parents at a Virginia school board meeting.

At a Chesapeake Public School District meeting in September, parents and community members denied the existence of the deadly virus and advocated for the removal of the district's mask mandate, insisting the pandemic is over.

"My message for you and all that are listening is that Covid is not over, no matter what people who have been standing up here have said," Sperry, who also teaches in the district, said during Monday's meeting. "On September 27, during the last meeting, there were parents or concerned citizens that voiced misinformation to you."

"They said that Covid is basically over and that healthy people do not die. When they were sharing this information, their opinions, the fact was, I was sitting next to my healthy daughter's deathbed. She died five days after showing symptoms. I am sure they were speaking to what they've experienced, but they are wrong."

What a load of shit. It says in the article the kid got an x-ray and was negative for COVID pneumonia. She did not die of COVID respiratory illness. Both parents are land whales and their child was totally overweight. I guarantee you she had another health issue killing her.

The rest of your rant is nonsensical bullshit.

What a load of shit. It says in the article the kid got an x-ray and was negative for COVID pneumonia. She did not die of COVID respiratory illness. Both parents are land whales and their child was totally overweight. I guarantee you she had another health issue killing her.

The rest of your rant is nonsensical bullshit.
best damn governer ever. the elite are trying to annex florida from the states because Desantis is giving the fascists the middle finger as a result they are making up lies that florida has the most deaths from covid when the opposite is the case.

Last edited:
Democrats and independents know the election was legit. Only brain damaged Trump supporters like you say it is not.

There are mandatory vaccinations required for every child to attend school. That has been ruled constitutional. George Washington established a vaccine mandate for his soldiers. He didn't see that as bad either.
The alternative is there are that many stupid people voting.
Qualifier is public schools, others may not require. Meanwhile cite where in the Constitution this authority resides.

An opinion piece but very well said.

Americans don't like government authoritarians

Washington Times: Revolt of the masses: The left has overplayed its hand.
how we got to the point where we allowed governors and senators to dictate to us what to do is really sad/

The "T" word is becoming as meaningless as the "R" word. Y'all used to think you could intimidate us into silence by using those words. Now look at how many of us just no longer care.
Oh man, we've been called the "T" word since the Iraq war protests started. We are intimidated by "commie" for decades before that.

You guys love this shit.

Some would say he's misusing that authority. You don't go after parents who are bitching to a school board. We ain't talking about widespread riots here, or a bunch of people across the country getting their ass kicked.
They aren't talking about going after parents who are bitching.

Some would say lots of dumb shit which isn't true. Obviously.

Forum List

Back