Lancaster County Commissioner says Pa. Dept. of Health letter to child “went too far”

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The Article: Lancaster County Commissioner says Pa. Dept. of Health letter to child “went too far”

From the article:

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — There is outrage in Lancaster County over a letter sent from the state to a child.

"“Sending threatening letters that they are going to be forcibly relocated and detained if they don’t follow guidance. There just is no room for that,” Ray D’Agostino, Lancaster County Commissioner, said.

It outlines quarantine procedures for people who come into close contact with someone who is COVID positive. They went as far as saying that the DOH may petition a court to have them confined to an appropriate place if they do not follow the directive.

“This shouldn’t be sent to anyone, much less children. These letters had the names of these children,” Commissioner D’Agostino said."

Excerpt from the letter mentioned in the article:

“If you do not cooperate with this directive, the Secretary of Health may petition a court to have you confined to an appropriate place chosen by the Department to make certain that you do not infect the public, and to make certain that you receive proper care."

OP Comment(s):

So now, apparently, the Pennsylvania Department of Health can kidnap you or your child if you don't follow their COVID quarantine rules (not laws) and detain you indefinitely. The letter also states law enforcement can be called upon to make that happen. Unfortunately, we still live in this fucking state of Penn's Woods. I can hardly imagine how terrifying the bolded section of the letter (quoted above) could be for a school-aged child, let alone their parents. Hundreds of millions of Americans are now owed restitution, in-person apologies, and justice of some kind for the government tyranny they have had to endure these past two years. Even that, although it will never come, would not be enough; not even close to compensating for the fascist health insanity our government has perpetrated upon them. Oh yes, I wonder where or in what kind of facility the state of Pennsylvania might confine quarantine violators? Camps? Prisons? Do tell . . .

I've seen it specifically recommended on this very forum that people who do not consume these pharmaceutical products or who do not consent to mandating medical procedures should be placed in literal concentration camps.

So these tyrants have support in the electorate, unfortunately. Make no mistake about that.

Whether it happens in our lifetimes, I do not know, but eventually it will come to a head. Human nature dictates that people will only tolerate so much. History is ripe with example.

Erasing history from view does not in any way change its relevance to the present and future nor does it negate human nature.

I've seen it specifically recommended on this very forum that people who do not consume these pharmaceutical products or who do not consent to mandating medical procedures should be placed in literal concentration camps.

So these tyrants have support in the electorate, unfortunately. Make no mistake about that.

Whether it happens in our lifetimes, I do not know, but eventually it will come to a head. Human nature dictates that people will only tolerate so much. History is ripe with example.

Erasing history from view does not in any way change its relevance to the present and future nor does it negate human nature.

Thank you. Yes, our American memories of dealing with tyrants will live on inside us and our children no matter how many statues they tear down.

Does not sound like a big deal, nor intentionally sent to a child and no child was interviewed for the article or the local news report. Sounds like D’Agostino has a personal political axe to grind. Next.

The Article: Lancaster County Commissioner says Pa. Dept. of Health letter to child “went too far”

From the article:

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) — There is outrage in Lancaster County over a letter sent from the state to a child.

"“Sending threatening letters that they are going to be forcibly relocated and detained if they don’t follow guidance. There just is no room for that,” Ray D’Agostino, Lancaster County Commissioner, said.

It outlines quarantine procedures for people who come into close contact with someone who is COVID positive. They went as far as saying that the DOH may petition a court to have them confined to an appropriate place if they do not follow the directive.

“This shouldn’t be sent to anyone, much less children. These letters had the names of these children,” Commissioner D’Agostino said."

“If you do not cooperate with this directive, the Secretary of Health may petition a court to have you confined to an appropriate place chosen by the Department to make certain that you do not infect the public, and to make certain that you receive proper care."

OP Comment(s):

So now, apparently, the Pennsylvania Department of Health can kidnap you or your child if you don't follow their COVID quarantine rules (not laws) and detain you indefinitely. The letter also states law enforcement can be called upon to make that happen. Unfortunately, we still live in this fucking state of Penn's Woods. I can hardly imagine how terrifying the bolded section of the letter (quoted above) could be for a school-aged child, let alone their parents. Hundreds of millions of Americans are now owed restitution, in-person apologies, and justice of some kind for the government tyranny they have had to endure these past two years. Even that, although it will never come, would not be enough; not even close to compensating for the fascist health insanity our government has perpetrated upon them. Oh yes, I wonder where or in what kind of facility the state of Pennsylvania might confine quarantine violators? Camps? Prisons? Do tell . . .

Our country is being run by idiots and assholes. Period.

Does not sound like a big deal, nor intentionally sent to a child and no child was interviewed for the article or the local news report. Sounds like D’Agostino has a personal political axe to grind. Next.
Dude, wake the fuck up.

They are already doing this shit in places like Lithuania and Australia.

This isn't Ebola, this isn't the plague, hell, it isn't even Polio.

This is unacceptable. Fuck politics.

Dude, wake the fuck up.

And I fear this is just the beginning. With mainstream media blackouts on any negative coverage of COVID mandates and vaccines We The People could be the last to find out our government is rounding people up and disappearing them into camps.

If and when it does become a problem, the justification is routinely "Well, we did it this way last time and nobody said anything"

I've seen it too many times.

Canada is already doing this.

Unless you are an "elite," or essential worker. Meaning? It's all B.S.

". . . .Under the government’s rules, the mandatory hotel stays do not apply to travellers in several categories, including air crews, those deemed an essential service, emergency services workers (such as firefighters, law enforcement officers, paramedics or soldiers) arriving to provide that service or returning from providing it elsewhere, some government officials and some other exempt travellers. . . ."

Dude, wake the fuck up.

You advocate doing nothing unless it gets to be equal to or worse than Ebola, the Black Plague (which I am vaccinated for) or Polio? Do you ever pull your head out of the sand and look around?
1634064610703.png

Last edited:
The mere fact that it was written, with children's names on it, is a problem.

Our federal, state and local governments seem to no longer view or treat children as vulnerable individuals in need of special or any protections, really. Quite the opposite.

If and when it does become a problem, the justification is routinely "Well, we did it this way last time and nobody said anything"

I've seen it too many times.
They definitely should no intentionally write a letter to a child, and sounds like (if it happened) it was not intended. I don't care about the adults. I have gotten letters from government that went straight to the circular file after reading. I bet you have too. How long did it tear your ass up that they would send a letter, they didn't like? Not long, I betcha. Much ado about nothing.

You advocate doing nothing unless it gets to be equal to or worse the Ebola, the Black Plague (which I am vaccinated for) or Polio? Do you ever pull your head out of the sand and look around?
View attachment 550972
Are you trying to imply that if our futile mitigation efforts were not employed, that somehow, the mortality of this virus would magically increase.. . . . by some supernatural power?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Covidian Cult​

" . . . Their initiation into the Covidian Cult began in January, when the medical authorities and corporate media turned on The Fear with projections of hundreds of millions of deaths and fake photos of people dropping dead in the streets. The psychological conditioning has continued for months. The global masses have been subjected to a constant stream of propaganda, manufactured hysteria, wild speculation, conflicting directives, exaggerations, lies, and tawdry theatrical effects. Lockdowns. Emergency field hospitals and morgues. The singing-dancing NHS staff. Death trucks. Overflowing ICUs. Dead Covid babies. Manipulated statistics. Goon squads. Masks. And all the rest of it.

Eight months later, here we are. The Head of the Health Emergencies Program at the WHO has basically confirmed an IFR of 0.14%, approximately the same as the seasonal flu. And here are the latest survival rate estimates from the Center for Disease Control:

• Age 0-19 … 99.997%
  • Age 20-49 … 99.98%
  • Age 50-69 … 99.5%
  • Age 70+ … 94.6%
The “science” argument is officially over. An increasing number of doctors and medical experts are breaking ranks and explaining how the current mass hysteria over “cases” (which now includes perfectly healthy people) is essentially meaningless propaganda, for example, in this segment on ARD, one of the big mainstream German TV channels.

And then there is the existence of Sweden, and other countries which are not playing ball with the official Covid-19 narrative, which makes a mockery of the ongoing hysteria.
image.png

I’m not going to go on debunking the narrative. The point is, the facts are all available. Not from “conspiracy theorist” websites. From mainstream outlets and medical experts. From the Center for Fucking Disease Control.

Which does not matter in the least, not to the members of the Covidian Cult. Facts do not matter to totalitarians and cult members. What matters is loyalty to the cult or the party.

Which means we have a serious problem, those of us to whom facts still matter, and who have been trying to use them to convince the Covidian cultists that they are wrong about the virus … for going on eight months at this point.

While it is crucial to continue reporting the facts and sharing them with as many people as possible — which is becoming increasingly difficult due to the censorship of alternative and social media — it is important to accept what we are up against. What we are up against is not a misunderstanding or a rational argument over scientific facts. It is a fanatical ideological movement. A global totalitarian movement … the first of its kind in human history. . . ."

From the article:

OP Comment(s):

Well it's coming. So, you can have them reword the truth, lie about he truth or accept what WILL be coming.

night_son said:
Our federal, state and local governments seem to no longer view or treat children as vulnerable individuals in need of special or any protections, really. Quite the opposite.

Come on man..you know the left is only doing it to FOR the chil'ren.

"

The mere fact that it was written, with children's names on it, is a problem.
Some idiot may have handwritten it on the letter itself, but nobody said the envelope was addressed to a kid, and no kid was interviewed or quoted. Get a grip. If one comes to your house addressed to you, and you open it finding it handwritten at the top to your kid, are you going to turn it over to the kid to deal with or are you going to handle it?

Forum List

Back