Revolt of the masses: The left overplayed their hand

I suggest you read the Constitution.
"Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester Joe" Biden is reaching for authority beyond the Executive as provided by the USA Constitution.

BTW, only a slight majority of USA citizens, assuming the election was legit.
Us democrats gave him the vote as he became Potus. Tramp was the loser. The election was legit.

Oh, this is rich. So, I take it by this comment that you are now against the vax mandates?

Oh, I guess not.
:laughing0301:
Do you even recognize your own hypocrisy?

How does that work? They are applied to all voters. You're not gonna hit me with more of the bullshit about black people being too stupid/dysfunctional to get a picture ID are you?

You are talking about 2 different subjects. A woman who decides to have a abortion is not harming the general public. Abortions are not contagious. The coronavirus is and it is contagious. It can harm the general public.

Voter ID is a smokescreen for you. The truth is even worse. In Georgia, the number of drop boxes will be cut drastically. This will have a major impact in Fulton which is largely black. It will also affect suburban counties like Gwinnett which gave Biden the win in Georgia. They also banned 24 hour im-person voting which has nothing to do with fraud.

In Texas, the number of polling places in less populated areas that support the Republican regime will increase which means even shorter waiting times. Areas that oppose the Republican regime tend to be more densely populated. That means longer waiting times. In the 2020 Democrat primaries, voters had to wait for hours to vote in these areas.

You are the ones who are attempting to indoctrinate school children if they survive the c oronavirus.
Children do not get Covid, dumbass. Any that do are an exception to the real science about the danger they are in, which is practically 0.

But Biden is using the threat of violence (government mandates) to get his way, a la, terrorists.
So George Washington was a terrorist for imposing a vaccination mandate on his troops. You are the terrorists.

Forum List

Back