Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

In theatre's I've seen the Thor's twice,GOTG's Three times,Civil War 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 Times, both Avengers twice,the D.C. Stuff twice, all the Newer Star Trek's 3 Times each and all of the Star Wars stuff twice ea.
Black Panther no one is interested in seeing with me again. Must be all of the SJW's propping this movie up. While good ( I enjoyed it). It is not the best. movie. evah. And the villain sucked IMO.

I agree that it was good, but not the best. There are a number of Marvel movies I thought were superior, including Avengers, GotG, Cap 2 and 3, and Thor: Ragnarok. Black Panther had some issues with poor lighting during fight sequences, a few details I found ridiculous in context
(the most advanced civilization in the world transfers leadership through melee combat to the death? This same advanced civilization uses armored rhinos as war animals, and apparently keeps them penned up ready to go at a moment's notice?)
, and yes, a relatively weak villain. Of course, Marvel movies are pretty well known for having weak villains. It's pretty impressive how many good movies they have made without strong villains.

For anyone who enjoys Marvel movies, I would recommend Black Panther, but I wouldn't say "You've got to go see it!" It's worth watching in theaters, but it wasn't amazing. It is a middle-of-the-pack MCU movie.

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

Yea, exactly the opposite of our real history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't know history, cuck.

You’re obviously the ignorant one here, The history of the African continent is rife with examples of white minority oppression of the black majority. Not just one example but many. And I don’t know what you’re referring to when you say “cuck”, unless it’s something that you call your mama.

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

You’re obviously the ignorant one here, The history of the African continent is rife with examples of white minority oppression of the black majority. Not just one example but many. And I don’t know what you’re referring to when you say “cuck”, unless it’s something that you call your mama.

Why Angry White Men Love Calling People "Cucks"

Because white liberals are cucks on a psychological level.

In theatre's I've seen the Thor's twice,GOTG's Three times,Civil War 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 Times, both Avengers twice,the D.C. Stuff twice, all the Newer Star Trek's 3 Times each and all of the Star Wars stuff twice ea.
Black Panther no one is interested in seeing with me again. Must be all of the SJW's propping this movie up. While good ( I enjoyed it). It is not the best. movie. evah. And the villain sucked IMO.

I agree that it was good, but not the best. There are a number of Marvel movies I thought were superior, including Avengers, GotG, Cap 2 and 3, and Thor: Ragnarok. Black Panther had some issues with poor lighting during fight sequences, a few details I found ridiculous in context
(the most advanced civilization in the world transfers leadership through melee combat to the death? This same advanced civilization uses armored rhinos as war animals, and apparently keeps them penned up ready to go at a moment's notice?)
, and yes, a relatively weak villain. Of course, Marvel movies are pretty well known for having weak villains. It's pretty impressive how many good movies they have made without strong villains.

For anyone who enjoys Marvel movies, I would recommend Black Panther, but I wouldn't say "You've got to go see it!" It's worth watching in theaters, but it wasn't amazing. It is a middle-of-the-pack MCU movie.
I bought Thor: Ragnarok the other day. That movie gets better the more I watch it. One of my favorites for sure.

i liked it a lot better than The Black Panther.

I bought Thor: Ragnarok the other day. That movie gets better the more I watch it. One of my favorites for sure.

I'm not sure about the rewatch value of Thor: Ragnarok. I've only seen it the once. It was very enjoyable, but strangely forgettable as well; I had fun watching it, but wasn't thinking about it much later. While I laughed during the movie, I wasn't replaying jokes in my head once it was done. I thought it was more on the level of GotG2 than GotG. :dunno:

I'm not sure about the rewatch value of Thor: Ragnarok. I've only seen it the once. It was very enjoyable, but strangely forgettable as well; I had fun watching it, but wasn't thinking about it much later. While I laughed during the movie, I wasn't replaying jokes in my head once it was done. I thought it was more on the level of GotG2 than GotG. :dunno:
the Captain America movies are the best IMO. Anthony Mackey,Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan have great chemistry and they work well off each other. GOTG was a pleasant surprise because I didn't think I would like it but it ended up being one of the stand outs. I like all of the Marvel movies though ...so none of them are bad to me. Well...except for the reboot of the Fantastic 4. That one was unwatchable.

Because white liberals are cucks on a psychological level.

The only cuck here is you junior.

Of course you do.

Why all this about the release of a movie that happens to portray a black man as a super hero? Doesn't this thread show just how fucked up and racist many whites still are. All up in arms over a black fictional character. We can't even make up something without you punk ass white racists running your mentally unstable mouths. You pricks can make up a man of steel , STEEL mind you, that can fly, a man who is like a bat, a man who can live under water, a woman with superhuman powers that flies, A man who runs so fast he flames up, a man made of rocks, another man mad out of rubber, a man who can turn into a spider but we can't make up one character without hearing all this dumb ass white bread bullshit.

Why all this about the release of a movie that happens to portray a black man as a super hero? Doesn't this thread show just how fucked up and racist many whites still are. All up in arms over a black fictional character. We can't even make up something without you punk ass white racists running your mentally unstable mouths. You pricks can make up a man of steel , STEEL mind you, that can fly, a man who is like a bat, a man who can live under water, a woman with superhuman powers that flies, A man who runs so fast he flames up, a man made of rocks, another man mad out of rubber, a man who can turn into a spider but we can't make up one character without hearing all this dumb ass white bread bullshit.

Why? Ignorance, insecuroty and an innate belief in the tiny minds of some of these idiots that the very idea of ANYTHING that is positive that involves black people, whether it is here or anywhere else in the world is somehow a threat to or at the expense of the white population. Even to the point of abject stupidity by some of these nuts claiming that the ratings "were manipulated".....LMAO.

Just plain stupid. But totally predictable. That aside, the movie broke box office records, and the best revenge is success for those who had a part in the movie.

So, fuck the small minded. They may as well keep on whining...there is a sequel coming.

Last edited:

the Captain America movies are the best IMO. Anthony Mackey,Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan have great chemistry and they work well off each other. GOTG was a pleasant surprise because I didn't think I would like it but it ended up being one of the stand outs. I like all of the Marvel movies though ...so none of them are bad to me. Well...except for the reboot of the Fantastic 4. That one was unwatchable.

Fantastic 4 was not from Marvel studios, so it doesn't count. ;)

"We can't even make something up"? Were you involved in the creation of Black Panther? Are you Stan Lee or Jack Kirby? :p

Also, I'm wondering what characters you are talking about here. "A man who runs so fast he flames up," is that a mashup of Flash and the Human Torch? A "man made out of rubber," is that supposed to be Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic? "A man who can turn into a spider," is that your description of Spider Man? :lol:

Yeah, there are some racists who can't deal with a mostly black Marvel movie. That's an unfortunate reality.

Ragnarok was far too humorous for its own good.

"We can't even make something up"? Were you involved in the creation of Black Panther? Are you Stan Lee or Jack Kirby? :p

Also, I'm wondering what characters you are talking about here. "A man who runs so fast he flames up," is that a mashup of Flash and the Human Torch? A "man made out of rubber," is that supposed to be Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic? "A man who can turn into a spider," is that your description of Spider Man? :lol:

Yeah, there are some racists who can't deal with a mostly black Marvel movie. That's an unfortunate reality.

Don't play silly white boy sematic games with me Montrovant. And you know exactly what I was talking about when I was describing characters.

Don't play silly white boy sematic games with me Montrovant. And you know exactly what I was talking about when I was describing characters.

Semantics are race related now? :rofl:

Actually, I do not know what you are talking about. I don't know of a comic book character that "runs so fast he flames up." The Human Torch doesn't run fast, but he does "flame up." The Flash and Quicksilver run fast, but they do not "flame up." I don't know of a comic book character that is a "man made out of rubber." Mr. Fantastic and Plastic Man can both bend and stretch their flesh, but aren't made out of rubber. I also don't know of a comic book character that is "a man who can turn into a spider." There are various versions of Spider Man, but he doesn't turn into a spider, he just gained powers from a spider bite which are somewhat related to spiders.

Just to be clear, Superman isn't actually made of steel, and Batman isn't "like a bat," assuming those are the characters you were talking about.

You didn't address the question of who the "we" is that made up Black Panther. Stan Lee created the character with Jack Kirby. Stan Lee also created Spider Man, and they created Mr. Fantastic, and the Human Torch, and the Thing. ;)

Your seeming ignorance about comic book characters has nothing to do with race. :lol:

To be fair, all of the characters you've described could have existed. There are and have been thousands of different comic book characters, with various writers and story lines. You might have meant Man-bat instead of Batman. There might be a story in which one of the various speedsters burst into flames from the friction of their movement. One of the many magic-based characters may have turned themselves into a spider, or one of the various shape-shifting characters may have done so. However, I doubt that is where your descriptions came from. :)

Last edited:

Actually, I do not know what you are talking about. I don't know of a comic book character that "runs so fast he flames up." The Human Torch doesn't run fast, but he does "flame up." The Flash and Quicksilver run fast, but they do not "flame up." I don't know of a comic book character that is a "man made out of rubber." Mr. Fantastic and Plastic Man can both bend and stretch their flesh, but aren't made out of rubber. I also don't know of a comic book character that is "a man who can turn into a spider." There are various versions of Spider Man, but he doesn't turn into a spider, he just gained powers from a spider bite which are somewhat related to spiders.

Just to be clear, Superman isn't actually made of steel, and Batman isn't "like a bat," assuming those are the characters you were talking about.

You didn't address the question of who the "we" is that made up Black Panther. Stan Lee created the character with Jack Kirby. Stan Lee also created Spider Man, and they created Mr. Fantastic, and the Human Torch, and the Thing. ;)

Your seeming ignorance about comic book characters has nothing to do with race. :lol:

To be fair, all of the characters you've described could have existed. There are and have been thousands of different comic book characters, with various writers and story lines. You might have meant Man-bat instead of Batman. There might be a story in which one of the various speedsters burst into flames from the friction of their movement. One of the many magic-based characters may have turned themselves into a spider, or one of the various shape-shifting characters may have done so. However, I doubt that is where your descriptions came from. :)

He apparantley made enough sense for you to easily understand as I did which characters he made reference to.

I believe that his point was that all of the other characters exist in the imaginations of their creators, but as soon as a black oriented character is brought to life in a movie, and even though irs fantasy, in the ignorant small minds of far too many, the character is "based on Black supremacy" or "the ratings of the movie were biased"..
Or some other silly BS that obviously undermines the emotional fragility of some of the ignorant bigots who post here.

That is what I believe he is stating.

He apparantley made enough sense for you to easily understand as I did which characters he made reference to.

I believe that his point was that all of the other characters exist in the imaginations of their creators, but as soon as a black oriented character is brought to life in a movie, and even though irs fantasy, in the ignorant small minds of far too many, the character is "based on Black supremacy" or "the ratings of the movie were biased"..
Or some other silly BS that obviously undermines the emotional fragility of some of the ignorant bigots who post here.

That is what I believe he is stating.

Yes you are right katsteve.

Last edited:

In this case semantics are all about race. I quit reading comic books 45 years ago. I'm not really all that worried about having great knowledge of cartoon characters. And I am not going to answer or address your stupid ass question. The fact remains that we are here with white people bitching because some people decided to make up a black fictional character with superpowers just like whites have done for years. That's the point of my posts. Understand?

In this case semantics are all about race. I quit reading comic books 45 years ago. I'm not really all that worried about having great knowledge of cartoon characters. And I am not going to answer or address your stupid ass question. The fact remains that we are here with white people bitching because some people decided to make up a black fictional character with superpowers just like whites have done for years. That's the point of my posts. Understand?

I'll assume you don't want to address the question because you don't want to admit a mistake, or because it goes against your racial narrative.

How are semantics about race in this case? The semantics are about comic book characters, regardless of the race of those characters (or their creators, for that matter).

Yes, there are idiots who don't like the idea of a mostly black super hero movie. I already happily admitted there are racist fools who cannot accept a mostly black Marvel movie.

If you're going to use a bunch of examples of comic book characters to make a point, it might be good to have some idea of those characters before listing details about them; otherwise, you end up with the silly descriptions you gave. ;)

Forum List

Back