Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

It'll bomb at the box office.
I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

'Black Panther' Is Officially the Highest-Grossing Superhero Film Ever in the U.S.

Is it really that good of a movie? The last movie I watched was "Rosewood".

I haven't seen anything decent out of Hollywood in years. Rosewood definitely had its faults and inaccuracies, but was a decent movie.

Avatar was the last decent new movie I've seen from Hollywood.

I loved it.

I don't know your taste in movies, so I can't speak to whether you'll like it. I was a teenager when "Rosewood" came out, and I have never seen it, or for that matter heard of it before today.

I love so-called "genre" movies, so Black Panther was well within my wheelhouse. If you like somewhat frenetic action movies with generous CGI, it's one of the best.

If you don't like that sort of thing, you might not like it.

Well, I liked MIB..so maybe. :dunno:

On the other hand, I liked "The Matrix", but I tried watching "Matrix II" 6x and fell asleep every time. Not going to try that again.

In theatre's I've seen the Thor's twice,GOTG's Three times,Civil War 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 Times, both Avengers twice,the D.C. Stuff twice, all the Newer Star Trek's 3 Times each and all of the Star Wars stuff twice ea.
Black Panther no one is interested in seeing with me again. Must be all of the SJW's propping this movie up. While good ( I enjoyed it). It is not the best. movie. evah. And the villain sucked IMO.

I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

'Black Panther' Is Officially the Highest-Grossing Superhero Film Ever in the U.S.

They didn't gross a dime from me. Not that I don't care about blaxploitation movies, I just think the whole "superhero" theme is ghey.

I don't even read comic books.
No one would take your dime. It would be cruel since its the only money you have. They made some good money off me but then I can afford to go to the movies as much as I want.

They didn't gross a dime from me. Not that I don't care about blaxploitation movies, I just think the whole "superhero" theme is ghey.

No one would take your dime. It would be cruel since its the only money you have. They made some good money off me but then I can afford to go to the movies as much as I want.

In all honesty, I seriously doubt that my local movie theater would turn me away if I wanted to go see the movie. I think it's strange that you seem to feel that you're in some kind of position to represent them, since you really don't know anything about where I live, or anything about my local movie theater.

It's just not a movie that I care anything about. But that's one of the best things about living in a great country like this, ain't it? I am free to see a movie or not see a movie, regardless of whether or not you believe that I am obligated to see it.

'Murica. Fuck yeah!
Of course they would turn you and your dime away. It takes a little more than a dime to get into the movies these days. What are you like 70 or something? Obviously you care about the movie. It captured your attention so much that you took the time to comment on this thread. It would be like me commenting on a thread about some whack movie you like and claiming I didnt want to go see it multiple times without any prompting from anyone. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In theatre's I've seen the Thor's twice,GOTG's Three times,Civil War 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 Times, both Avengers twice,the D.C. Stuff twice, all the Newer Star Trek's 3 Times each and all of the Star Wars stuff twice ea.
Black Panther no one is interested in seeing with me again. Must be all of the SJW's propping this movie up. While good ( I enjoyed it). It is not the best. movie. evah. And the villain sucked IMO.
Killmonger is probably the best villain ever. At least he is the only villain I ever ID'd with.

2371291_0.jpg

I haven't seen anything decent out of Hollywood in years. Rosewood definitely had its faults and inaccuracies, but was a decent movie.

Amazing movie. I have seen it 8 times which breaks the record for the times I have paid to see a movie in the theater.

In all honesty, I seriously doubt that my local movie theater would turn me away if I wanted to go see the movie. I think it's strange that you seem to feel that you're in some kind of position to represent them, since you really don't know anything about where I live, or anything about my local movie theater.

It's just not a movie that I care anything about. But that's one of the best things about living in a great country like this, ain't it? I am free to see a movie or not see a movie, regardless of whether or not you believe that I am obligated to see it.

'Murica. Fuck yeah!
Of course they would turn you and your dime away. It takes a little more than a dime to get into the movies these days. What are you like 70 or something? Obviously you care about the movie. It captured your attention so much that you took the time to comment on this thread. It would be like me commenting on a thread about some whack movie you like and claiming I didnt want to go see it multiple times without any prompting from anyone. :rolleyes:

Nope, not a single care at all. I've responded to every other ongoing discussion and this one was just in the list.

I don't give a flying fuck is someone goes to see the movie and if they do, I hope they enjoy it. Personally, I haven't been to see a movie in 8 years but if it ever gets shown on cable, maybe I'll watch some of it if nothing else is on.

'Murica. Fuck yeah!

Nope, not a single care at all. I've responded to every other ongoing discussion and this one was just in the list.

I don't give a flying fuck is someone goes to see the movie and if they do, I hope they enjoy it. Personally, I haven't been to see a movie in 8 years but if it ever gets shown on cable, maybe I'll watch some of it if nothing else is on.
Youre trying too hard to convince me and you are failing miserably but nice try. :rolleyes:

I don't think that's how it's gone. And I don't really think anyone cares about your interest who is part of that movie, They're cashing their checks regardless of what you don't like.

Amazing movie. I have seen it 8 times which breaks the record for the times I have paid to see a movie in the theater.

I've seen it 5 times, A. But 4 of those times were on my streaming box with a KODI app. Each time, I've seen something that I missed the last time. Definately an amazing movie.

As a moderate, I can approach this topic in a disinterested manner.

This movie IS important for its social value.

Its relative merits and demerits are of no importance.

It portrays a certain ethnicity in a positive and heroic light.

This movie is thus making many fellow Americans proud.

It no doubt will be awarded an Oscar.

After the joyous celebrations end, it will be forgotten -- as are most motion pictures.

It just became the top grossing superhero movie ever this past weekend. And I've only seen it once. Got two more times to go. I plan on seeing it thrice in the theater.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

It just became the top grossing superhero movie ever this past weekend. And I've only seen it once. Got two more times to go. I plan on seeing it thrice in the theater.

Avengers I and II were higher and won’t be caught

Good for you, want a cookie?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm watching Black Panther right now. This is my second time in the theater.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

Yea, exactly the opposite of our real history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

Yea, exactly the opposite of our real history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't know history, cuck.

Avengers I and II were higher and won’t be caught

Good for you, want a cookie?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ahem.

Comic Book Adaptation Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

Ahem.

All Time Worldwide Box Office Grosses

Black Panther is the highest grossing comic book movie in the US. Both Avengers movies were higher grossing worldwide. It depends on where you are talking about. ;)

Forum List

Back