Reverse Stupidity

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
oh fking bullshit. son, to make such a statement is asinine at its highest level.

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
Feel bad omfg

They. made the women abort their babies for decades.
they were allowed to have only 2 kids
gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

AND YOU ASSES FEEL BAD LMFAO!!
What does that have to do with Asian Americans being assaulted here because of irrational fear, or foreigners there being discriminated against?

Btw, for the most part people were only allowed to have one child under that disastrous law.
it's called perspective.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You clueless low level information idiots have caused this nation EVERYTHING WE WERE!!! We will not get this country back you low info parasites. and they DID NOT HELP THEM they HELPED ABORT THEM esp. if they were preg. with a girl.

View attachment 316751

View attachment 316752
Who the hell are you off-topic arguing with?
again, it's called perspective. and it's relevant.

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?
Anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the fucking topic you'd like to add, douche bag?
sure it did. He pointed out that this is equivalent to what other people went through. No one said shit back then. Now me personally, I don't believe the reports. it isn't logical at all.

What part don’t you believe?

What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
oh fking bullshit. son, to make such a statement is asinine at its highest level.
You need to be more specific.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You clueless low level information idiots have caused this nation EVERYTHING WE WERE!!! We will not get this country back you low info parasites. and they DID NOT HELP THEM they HELPED ABORT THEM esp. if they were preg. with a girl.

View attachment 316751

View attachment 316752
What part of that rambling was relevant, and to what?

You need to be more specific.
No, no I don't. it was very specific.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

View attachment 316751

View attachment 316752
What part of that rambling was relevant, and to what?
since you asked, all of it.

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?
Anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the fucking topic you'd like to add, douche bag?
sure it did. He pointed out that this is equivalent to what other people went through. No one said shit back then. Now me personally, I don't believe the reports. it isn't logical at all.

that people are harassing asian people over this. Universities have been motivated to ignore incoming requests from Asian people for the last many a year. Tucker Carlson has done many a report on it. no one said shit in the MSM. so, I don't buy the program that people are harassing asians over this outbreak.

that people are harassing asian people.

You don’t read the news? I provided several links.

I don't believe the news from the left. they are fking useless. they couldn't call balls and strikes at a baseball game.

Any attacks on Asians (most Americans can't tell Chinese from Japanese from Korean) resulting from this pandemic are ignorant, disgusting, unwarranted, and should be totally quashed. The President has said as much.

But there are valid criticisms of the Chinese government, based on its early reactions to internal reports, obfuscation of known scientific facts, and continuing distortion of reality. That criticism is not "racism," nor is referring to this plague as "Chinese," which it manifestly is. (But such a reference serves no legitimate purpose).

I don't believe the news from the left. they are fking useless. they couldn't call balls and strikes at a baseball game.

Buut wait it's ok for these clipped asians to kill female babies
use innmates for organ harvesting.

See the assholes of society don't think they are capable of this it's because most leftist assholes are so clueless to reality they thik because they would nnever do such things nobody else ever could. These fkrs are retarded they have no common sense no logic and certainly no instincts left.

These are your same morons who jump out of window because they heard a radio announcer say the " the martians are coming"

When daddy gov. says do it oh youdo it cause da da. said so.

Its unfortunate for the japanese that the country they or their parents immigrated from chose to attack Pearl Harbor

they lost much in the way of material wealth, but gained honor and respect for the way they responded to their misfortune

and internment may have saved some lives not only of neisi but of chinese and koreans who otherwise might be mistaken for japanese

besides FDR interned germans and italians also

Some of these incidents have been caught on video. How big of a conspiracy are you trying to imagine?

where are your links?

First of all, there is no encouragement by government, or media to assault, insult, or threaten Asian Americans in the US.
There are isolated cases done by morons with IQ equal to their shoe size, and other than that, Americans generally know better.

I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. But if it had only been FDR it would never have been done.
We are talking about the same hysteria. They are very similar in the fact you are talking humans and human nature

Well, FDR signed it, and he didn't have to.

Buut wait it's ok for these clipped asians [sic] to kill female babies
use innmates [sic] for organ harvesting.

What the hell does "clipped asians" [sic] mean, and what does it have to do with Asian Americans being accosted or assaulted here or foreigners being harassed or discriminated against there? The drugs are really not helping your focus.

First of all, there is no encouragement by government, or media to assault, insult, or threaten Asian Americans in the US.
There are isolated cases done by morons with IQ equal to their shoe size, and other than that, Americans generally know better.
Generally speaking, I agree.

Forum List

Back