Reverse Stupidity

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
Oh look, more black people attacking asians.

Oh look, the one-note racist trying to make every fucking thread about his own personal fear of black people.
...Quit defending violent racism.
Provide a direct quote of me doing so, you lying piece of shit.
Youre doing it right now. ...
NO, I am not, you lying piece of shit.

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.

First of all, there is no encouragement by government, or media to assault, insult, or threaten Asian Americans in the US.
There are isolated cases done by morons with IQ equal to their shoe size, and other than that, Americans generally know better.
Generally speaking, I agree.
you think you can control that?
Do I think we can eliminate all crime, fear, and stupidity? No, I do not.
so what is your point of this thread?

To inform, and point out parallels of human weakness and government corruption.

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.

First of all, there is no encouragement by government, or media to assault, insult, or threaten Asian Americans in the US.
There are isolated cases done by morons with IQ equal to their shoe size, and other than that, Americans generally know better.

but you admitted the government had nothing to do with it. so where's the corruption?

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I know all about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

Here is someone who knows what he’s talking about. ^^^^^
He did up until he said his chinese daughter in law would face the same stupidity here

which is nonsense

I said she'd risk that. And it is a risk. Are you saying there are no racists in the US? That there's no chance they'd discriminate against Chinese people?

Can I add this to my "excuses and denials" thread?
there are very few that she would have to fear

but here she will have more freedom than in china

and no fear of the communist dictatorship she escaped except for what could happen to her family who are still there

Sure. She loves the USA, and is eager to return. The fate of her family is, in fact, part of her concern. But she's also nervous about what frightened Trump nitwits might be capable of. So am I.

"Trump nitwits"

Oh, there is the problem... You should advise you daughter in law to stay where she is, because it seems the biggest danger to her is you.

Says a Trump nitwit.

but you admitted the government had nothing to do with it. so where's the corruption?
Read the whole thread.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I know all about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

He did up until he said his chinese daughter in law would face the same stupidity here

which is nonsense

I said she'd risk that. And it is a risk. Are you saying there are no racists in the US? That there's no chance they'd discriminate against Chinese people?

and no fear of the communist dictatorship she escaped except for what could happen to her family who are still there

Sure. She loves the USA, and is eager to return. The fate of her family is, in fact, part of her concern. But she's also nervous about what frightened Trump nitwits might be capable of. So am I.

"Trump nitwits"

Oh, there is the problem... You should advise you daughter in law to stay where she is, because it seems the biggest danger to her is you.

Says a Trump nitwit.

How's that TDS treating you? No vaccine yet?

Read the whole thread.
i did.

I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. But if it had only been FDR it would never have been done.
We are talking about the same hysteria. They are very similar in the fact you are talking humans and human nature

Well, FDR signed it, and he didn't have to.
No but we had people that were upset, scared, mad you name the emotion. He could have tried not to but you have to realize there were probably all kinds of congress people and other heads of government agencies talking about sedition, spies etc.

Look at people that were complaining that Trump had too much power. Now you see those same ones complaining that he did not act with an iron fist and close the borders. That he is not forcing every company to make ventilators and ppe. That he is not stopping all movement in cities, states. In that you see some of the things that were being pushed on FDR.

People tend to act irrationally when they are mad, fearful or any human emotion.

As you know, we have that "thing" called the Constitution that protect minorities from tyranny of majority, and what fascist wannabe FDR did (among many other things) was unconstitutional.
I agree, but we also have to houses of congress that have oversight. We also have a population that is supposed to be over sight of all. So to think that FDR did it without anyones approval is not understanding of the U.S. or people.

Read the whole thread.
i did.
Then I’m not sure why you’re confused.

which is nonsense

"Trump nitwits"

watch
Says a Trump nitwit.
There is a lot of name calling on both sides here

but you cant hold a candle to the pro and anti china partisans on you tube

watch James Neil Cooper first

and then follow his links below to Laowhy86 and Nathan Rich who present two totally different views of china and tell me which one you agree with

Last edited:

which is nonsense

"Trump nitwits"

Says a Trump nitwit.
see post #172 where I forgot to post this link

which is nonsense

"Trump nitwits"

Says a Trump nitwit.

"TDS" is an excuse for miscreants, such as yourself, to dismiss valid criticism and assuage your guilty conscience. But if it helps you avoid accountability, if it makes it possible to sleep at night, guess it's worth clinging to.

I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. But if it had only been FDR it would never have been done.
We are talking about the same hysteria. They are very similar in the fact you are talking humans and human nature

Well, FDR signed it, and he didn't have to.
No but we had people that were upset, scared, mad you name the emotion. He could have tried not to but you have to realize there were probably all kinds of congress people and other heads of government agencies talking about sedition, spies etc.

Look at people that were complaining that Trump had too much power. Now you see those same ones complaining that he did not act with an iron fist and close the borders. That he is not forcing every company to make ventilators and ppe. That he is not stopping all movement in cities, states. In that you see some of the things that were being pushed on FDR.

People tend to act irrationally when they are mad, fearful or any human emotion.

As you know, we have that "thing" called the Constitution that protect minorities from tyranny of majority, and what fascist wannabe FDR did (among many other things) was unconstitutional.
I agree, but we also have to houses of congress that have oversight. We also have a population that is supposed to be over sight of all. So to think that FDR did it without anyones approval is not understanding of the U.S. or people.

He signed executive order first, without anyone's approval. He wanted it, he signed it, than asked for approval and funding that he get from Democrat ruled Senate and House thru Public Law 503.

The problem with that law was that Republicans had no muscle to fight it, and anyone who would vote against it would be labeled by Democrats as traitor. Who could have guess that would happen? Second, there were two Republicans who fought it despite of threats, Governor Ralph Carr of Colorado and Senator Robert Taft of Ohio. Oh, and FBI director Hoover was against it, because there was no proof for Japanese American disloyalty.

Tell me something, if FDR could do it to Japanese Americans, why he hasn't done it to Italian Americans, or German Americans, with the same premise of national security, and loyalty? The only difference was that Japanese Americans look different, and that would be pure racism. Of course, coming from a party that was always racist... the left, Democrats.

which is nonsense

"Trump nitwits"

Says a Trump nitwit.

"TDS" is an excuse for miscreants, such as yourself, to dismiss valid criticism and assuage your guilty conscience. But if it helps you avoid accountability, if it makes it possible to sleep at night, guess it's worth clinging to.

There is no valid criticism in your post where you claim that your daughter in law would face racism because she's Chinese. Those are assumptions based on prejudices, with no rational backing. What you're trying to say is that there is institutional racism and it's exclusively coming from the right, and that is not true. Yes, you are deranged with your hate for Trump, the evidence is in your posts.

Read the whole thread.
i did.
I'm not. you said government didn't do anything and yet comment on corruption. what corruption?

which is nonsense

"Trump nitwits"

Says a Trump nitwit.

ahhh your TDS rant of the day, good for you. did you smoke a cigarette when you finished?

Read the whole thread.
i did.
I'm not. you said government didn't do anything and yet comment on corruption. what corruption?
For cryin' out loud, read the OP at least.

What you're trying to say is that there is institutional racism and it's exclusively coming from the right, and that is not true.

Nah, I'm not. That's what you're trying to say that I'm trying to say. Because you want to fight about that. Piss off.

Forum List

Back