Reverse Stupidity

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
Thats nothing new

the ccp has engaged in anti foreigner indoctrination since 1949

nor are the chinese prople entirely without fault

in Australia numbers of chinese nationals were caught buying tons of medical supplies of the shelves and flying them to china

LMFAO the Virus is from China idiots that tells the nation where it originated from omfg PATHETIC -USSIES!!

Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?

Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?
The mentality of these weak pukes blows my mind . These asses are worse than little girls with bugs back in the day. Today little girls eat the bugs and little boys scream. DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC SCHOOLS ...............

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.

Anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the fucking topic you'd like to add, douche bag?

The mentality of these weak pukes blows my mind . These asses are worse than little girls with bugs back in the day. Today little girls eat the bugs and little boys scream. DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC SCHOOLS ...............
Do you blame public schools every time you pass gas?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
Feel bad omfg

They. made the women abort their babies for decades.
they were allowed to have only 2 kids
gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

AND YOU ASSES FEEL BAD LMFAO!!

What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You clueless low level information idiots have caused this nation EVERYTHING WE WERE!!! We will not get this country back you low info parasites. and they DID NOT HELP THEM they HELPED ABORT THEM esp. if they were preg. with a girl.

1585493820502.png

1585493930844.png

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

What does that have to do with Asian Americans being assaulted here because of irrational fear, or foreigners there being discriminated against?

Btw, for the most part people were only allowed to have one child under that disastrous law.

Feel bad omfg

gawd u ppl KNOW SHIT!

You clueless low level information idiots have caused this nation EVERYTHING WE WERE!!! We will not get this country back you low info parasites. and they DID NOT HELP THEM they HELPED ABORT THEM esp. if they were preg. with a girl.

View attachment 316751

View attachment 316752
Who the hell are you off-topic arguing with?

I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.

What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. But if it had only been FDR it would never have been done.
We are talking about the same hysteria. They are very similar in the fact you are talking humans and human nature

I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.

I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. ...
It is all but certain that I understand both better than you ever will.

Do you blame public schools every time you pass gas?

There is NO BLAME it is FACT !! Stupidity doesn't allow your average idiot to take the time to READ what tells them just what is taking place and by an expert who taught in the field. ........ Try it the brain might grow bigger with facts and not parroted information.

This is where your indoctrination started and is at dufis.

it's called " deliberate dumbing down of America" stooge.

Trust us those who DONT know this have no idea how much SHIT U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT totally clueless

1585494682595.png

Forum List

Back