Reverse Stupidity

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
you are leading the idiotic racism parade by by false accusations against Americans

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.

Unfortunately, I know a little about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

My son suspects that they're gearing up to pin the inevitable resurgence of the virus on foreigners.
Undoubtedly.

How long has he been in Xi’an?

About two and a half years. He does research for the university there.

Jiaoda?
Yep. Philosophy of Mind.
I spent a lot of time there.

So a whopping two people were discriminated against for being Asian. And passing some stupid House bill to “condemn” racism is going to stop any such attacks? It’s a fucking waste of time.

Maybe you think we should start a “hug a Chinese” movement? Oh that’s right, they did that in Italy. Look how that turned out.
Are you and your straw man happy together?
So you believe passing this bill is going to change the behavior of a few idiots?

Will it change your behavior?
Of not being racist towards Asians? No.

I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
you are leading the idiotic racism parade by by false accusations against Americans
Got a quote, liar?

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. ...
It is all but certain that I understand both better than you ever will.
Lol. Keep telling yourself that until you actually get yourself to believe it
I have a degree in Political Science and have been teaching History for over 25 years. How about you, big mouth?
Every lib on the internet can make himself anything he wants to be

because no one can prove he isnt

Got a quote, liar?
Not one that you would agree to

your mild criticism of Xi notwithstanding you are always quick to defend china

I suspect there is a younger asian probably chinese woman in this picture somewhere

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.
You are misinformed about the true nature of the chinese dictatorship

I am far more familiar with it than you are.
I’m sure you think so

but you obviously do not take advantage of what you know

you have a love affair with china that I dont suffer from

???

He started a thread directly, and unequivocally critical of China. How does that add up to a love affair? Just shooting spitwads?
...by criticizing America too

Quote the part of the OP where I did that.
You opening statement about the danger to chinese living in America

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
I have a degree in Political Science and have been teaching History for over 25 years. How about you, big mouth?
I know a large number of people that managed to get degrees that could not tell you half of what they learned, ....
Birds of a feather...
Lol. You claimed to know something. But it was not true

Feeling insecure?

I know a large number of people that managed to get degrees that could not tell you half of what they learned, ....
Birds of a feather...
Lol. You claimed to know something. But it was not true

It was and is.

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

???

He started a thread directly, and unequivocally critical of China. How does that add up to a love affair? Just shooting spitwads?

I said quote, douche bag.

So what you are saying is we live in a World with a bunch of assholes and society is showing how during a crisis it is a dog eat dog World...

Yeah, I knew this and Nero I brought the wine while we watch Rome butn...

Feeling insecure?
Its more like deja vu all over again as yogi would say

I‘ve been dealing with liberals claiming great things for themselves since forever

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

???

I said quote, douche bag.
Now who is insecure and and testy to boot?

Whats her name?

Is she good looking?

Got a quote, liar?

A quote is a quote. Find one or stfu.

Last edited:

Feeling insecure?
Its more like deja vu all over again as yogi would say

I‘ve been dealing with liberals claiming great things for themselves since forever

Good, good. Attack the messenger. Dismiss the message.

Feeling insecure?
Great. Go find one.

Got a quote, liar?

A quote is a quote, nothing to agree or disagree about.
A couple of isolated incidents of rudeness should not condemn all Americans but you manage to do it

Fascinating. Someone starts a thread warning that China is persecuting foreigners, and Trumpsters turn it into the usual shitshow of excuses and denials. Why don't you all fuck off and die? (not a figure of speech)

Forum List

Back