Reverse Stupidity

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
I know you don't really understand the constitution nor history. ...
It is all but certain that I understand both better than you ever will.
Lol. Keep telling yourself that until you actually get yourself to believe it
I have a degree in Political Science and have been teaching History for over 25 years. How about you, big mouth?
Every lib on the internet can make himself anything he wants to be

because no one can prove he isnt

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
you are leading the idiotic racism parade by by false accusations against Americans
Got a quote, liar?
Not one that you would agree to

A quote is a quote, nothing to agree or disagree about.
A couple of isolated incidents of rudeness should not condemn all Americans but you manage to do it
Got a quote of me “condemning all Americans,” you lying piece of shit? No, you don’t and you never will because I never have and never will. Fuck you very much, you dickless liar.

While I think that causing anyone unnecessary harm is bad I do not feel that calling out China on its hiding of information on the virus is wrong.
But we could also look back at world war 2 and the way Japanese were rounded up and placed in interment camps. Their property sold off at pennies on the dollar or given away.
When people are scared by the media 24/7 it is not to be unexpected that some will lash out.
What happened during WWII wasn't "the people," it was the scumbag fdr who threw innocent Americans into his concentration camps. Regardless, that really has nothing to do with this topic.

What we're talking about here is Chinese Americans (any Asian Americans, really) being assaulted here, and the corrupt, obvious CCP encouraging similar attitudes there.
I have a degree in Political Science and have been teaching History for over 25 years. How about you, big mouth?
I know a large number of people that managed to get degrees that could not tell you half of what they learned, ....
Birds of a feather...
Lol. You claimed to know something. But it was not true

It was and is.
Care to show how he would have gotten funding without people agreeing with him? Care to prove it from an accredited source?

The whole point is you have people that will do irrational things when they feel frightened. The press is feeding that fear. China has fed that fear and I’d still doing so

I liked the original Untouchables much better than the remake

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
I dont think that black people attacking Chinese people demonstrates a pattern of racism in the US. Everyone else is behaving. Its just black culture that is problematic.
Why don't you take your idiotic racism to the Race Relations forum where it can stimulate the other damn fools? This thread is not about how scared you are of black people.
you are leading the idiotic racism parade by by false accusations against Americans
Got a quote, liar?

A couple of isolated incidents of rudeness should not condemn all Americans but you manage to do it
Got a quote of me “condemning all Americans,” you lying piece of shit? No, you don’t and you never will because I never have and never will. Fuck you very much, you dickless liar.
Now that I have your attention you will have lay off the china worship for a day or two

but it wont be long before you’re at it again

No one cares.

No one cares.

I dont care that you dont care

the real thing is better than the imitation

Got a quote, liar?

Now that I have your attention you will have lay off the china worship for a day or two

Do you have any comments on the actual topic?

Got a quote, liar?

Post #3

Thats nothing new

the ccp has engaged in anti foreigner indoctrination since 1949

nor are the chinese prople entirely without fault

in Australia numbers of chinese nationals were caught buying tons of medical supplies of the shelves and flying them to china

Got a quote, liar?

Find any quotes yet, dickless?

Got a quote, liar?

I‘m not looking for any

Got a quote, liar?

I‘m not looking for any

Of course not, because you have no character and no dick.

Got a quote, liar?

I‘m not looking for any

Of course not, because you have no character and no dick.
...and your posts have no substance.

Got a quote, liar?

Post #3

Thats nothing new

And? Are you suggesting we should just ignore it because it's nothing new? The point is, it's getting worse. Why is it important to you to dismiss it??

Got a quote, liar?

Post #3

Thats nothing new

And? Are you suggesting we should just ignore it because it's nothing new? The point is, it's getting worse. Why is it important to you to dismiss it??

He’s just being a dick because he’s a dickless dick.

Got a quote, liar?

Post #3

Thats nothing new

I think most Americans do ignore the bad practices of china

Personally I dont ignore the bad aspects of chinese culture or the threat of china to America

but many in this country are sound asleep

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state
I am surprised any whites are left in South Africa -- that genocide is taking longer than the darkies planned....

Bottom line is....it is perfectly OK to demonize and yes, assault Chinese and all other various sorts of chink looking people all you want --- look at what their government caused??

But you only do this if you are white -- if you are black and you attack anyone, that is not justified in any way -- and its mainly indicative of the inferior genetics of ALL blacks -- this includes that one black friend you bring up when folks call you racist -- he is inferior too....and can't be trusted...

Let's not forget all of the hundreds of thousands of hispanics that were killed by blacks during 1918 because of the Spanish flu

Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?
Anything else that has absolutely nothing to do with the fucking topic you'd like to add, douche bag?
sure it did. He pointed out that this is equivalent to what other people went through. No one said shit back then. Now me personally, I don't believe the reports. it isn't logical at all.

Forum List

Back