Revelation, who is going to be King of Jerusalem? Jesus or his Father?

"Don't steal" is a metaphor for what, ring around the Rosie?
to answer your question-----it is a very SIMPLE two word command---
(as in two words in the imperative tense) don't is a contraction
of DO NOT thus you have translated two words into three words.
The parsimony of expression is an aspect of the poetic value of
the Tanach

Yes I do, which has nothing to do with your task of explaining how Moses was using a metaphor for not stealing....
Again, what did Moses really mean?
where did you perceive that I described the commandments as
"metaphors" You should see a neurologist-----brain scan
and EEG as a start of your work-up

to answer your question-----it is a very SIMPLE two word command---
(as in two words in the imperative tense) don't is a contraction
of DO NOT thus you have translated two words into three words.
The parsimony of expression is an aspect of the poetic value of
the Tanach
Don't steal is a command? I thought it was a metaphor! You lied!
Apparently it is to be taken literally. As in liberalism. No matzo for you.

Don't steal is a command? I thought it was a metaphor! You lied!
Apparently it is to be taken literally. As in liberalism. No matzo for you.
why did you "think" it is a metaphor? The writings INCLUDE lots
of metaphors------but metaphor does not make up the WHOLE
SCROLL <<<< that is silly. Do you know what "cast not your pearls
before swine" means? would you call it a concretely stated
imperative? do you know what "concrete thinking" is?

Last edited:
Your a phony Rosie. You can't tell a metaphor from a matzo ball. You just go around in circles. It's a waste of time.

I'll finish this discussion by explaining to you that the Bible contains all of the figures of speech. Pray to God for the wisdom to understand which is which. You have miss out on so much knowledge by pretending that what you don't understand must be a poem. God has blinded you until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete. I hope your eyesight improves before your chance to accept Christ is gone:

Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

Last edited:
Your a phony Rosie. You can't tell a metaphor from a matzo ball. You just go around in circles. It's a waste of time.

I'll finish this discussion by explaining to you that the Bible contains all of the figures of speech. Pray to God for the wisdom to understand which is which. You have miss out on so much knowledge by pretending that what you don't understand must be a poem. God has blinded you until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete. I hope your eyesight improves before your chance to accept Christ is gone:

Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. nd so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

Paul wrote "ROMANS" He, CERTAINLY, depended on symbols
and metaphors-----he dreamed of a lizard and concluded he
should eat it. "JACOB"? I supplied you with a simple test of
mental status -----can you interpret or discuss the phrase
"do not cast your pearls before swine" ???

you are delirious. Your grasp of the history of Jews is pathetic. Jewish life was NEVER dependent on the Temple
On the contrary, it was, according to the Bible. Josephus, no doubt, has something to say about it, too, and maybe a few others.

Gentiles were grafted onto Israel’s inheritance (Rom 11:16-17). They did not return to it like a prodigal son, but simply came to it for the first time. Citizenship in the kingdom came to the Gentiles with little effort, which fueled jealousy within Israel (Rom 11:11-14).

The false teachers in the New Testament were Jewish.
In his short missive, Jude alluded to the alarming number of boasters deluding the flock. He reminded his readers that the apostles warned that these scoffers would rise in the last days, and so he warned his contemporaries to excise them from the body, as they were the ones causing the division within it (17-19). The Apostle John also affirmed in no uncertain terms that false teachers had already cropped up in the world (1 Jn 4:1, 3).

False prophets and teachers had become a pox on the first-century Judeans who called on Christ, as Christ foretold. But then the temple fell and the Judaizers could no longer call on Moses.

Before the temple fell, even the new converts persisted in attending temple, as Acts 2:46 points out. It had been the center of their lives. Temple life was their culture, and losing it devastated them. The genealogical records, the ark, the altar, Aaron’s staff – all the elements in the Holy of Holies that the holy people centered their way of life around – went up in smoke. And not just the elements, but also the law and the priesthood. All of it. Judea lost its identity, the twelve tribes would soon be gone. The temple and all that surrounded it was everything to them, and that age came to an end.

They believed God dwelt in the Holy of Holies; of course their culture revolved around the temple.

poor ram----imagines that people collected pearls to feed to pigs---
because the same book that says "jesus loves me, this I know,
because the bible tells me so"---mentions feeding pearls to swine

Paul wrote "ROMANS" He, CERTAINLY, depended on symbols
and metaphors-----he dreamed of a lizard and concluded he
should eat it. "JACOB"? I supplied you with a simple test of
mental status -----can you interpret or discuss the phrase
"do not cast your pearls before swine" ???
Actually, Tertius wrote Romans (16:22).

Paul approved it before sending it off, certainly, but Tertius more likely incorporated most of the symbols and metaphors.

On the contrary, it was, according to the Bible. Josephus, no doubt, has something to say about it, too, and maybe a few others.

Gentiles were grafted onto Israel’s inheritance (Rom 11:16-17). They did not return to it like a prodigal son, but simply came to it for the first time. Citizenship in the kingdom came to the Gentiles with little effort, which fueled jealousy within Israel (Rom 11:11-14).

The false teachers in the New Testament were Jewish.
In his short missive, Jude alluded to the alarming number of boasters deluding the flock. He reminded his readers that the apostles warned that these scoffers would rise in the last days, and so he warned his contemporaries to excise them from the body, as they were the ones causing the division within it (17-19). The Apostle John also affirmed in no uncertain terms that false teachers had already cropped up in the world (1 Jn 4:1, 3).

False prophets and teachers had become a pox on the first-century Judeans who called on Christ, as Christ foretold. But then the temple fell and the Judaizers could no longer call on Moses.

Before the temple fell, even the new converts persisted in attending temple, as Acts 2:46 points out. It had been the center of their lives. Temple life was their culture, and losing it devastated them. The genealogical records, the ark, the altar, Aaron’s staff – all the elements in the Holy of Holies that the holy people centered their way of life around – went up in smoke. And not just the elements, but also the law and the priesthood. All of it. Judea lost its identity, the twelve tribes would soon be gone. The temple and all that surrounded it was everything to them, and that age came to an end.

They believed God dwelt in the Holy of Holies; of course their culture revolved around the temple.
you got a citation for your contention that jewish life is DEPENDENT
on the Temple in Jerusalem------you are wrong about that
contention and several other DECLARATIONS embodied in your
silly post The LAW AND THE PRIESTHOOD still exists TODAY.
Distinct tribes melded together long before the roman dogs arrived
on the scene and have never been "necessary" to jewish life. The
"spirit of God" poetically descends on Jerusalem or wherever without the presence of a BUILDING. King David was a jew long
before the Temple was built. I got really bad news for you-----
Jewish life still exists as does jewish scholarship-----and poetry

Actually, Tertius wrote Romans (16:22).

Paul approved it before sending it off, certainly, but Tertius more likely incorporated most of the symbols and metaphors.
ok -----so paul had a ghost writer------that's ok. In what language?

Jesus ( a jew) or the Father of Jesus, the Jewish God?? The book of Revelation is said to be wrote by John.

Rev 1

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him, to show his servants what must happen soon. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,a

snip

4 grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,c 5and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead and ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us* from our sins by his blood,d 6who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father, to him be glory and power forever [and ever]. Amen.

Rev 3
Behold, I will make those of the assembly of Satan who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying, behold I will make them come and fall prostrate at your feet, and they will realize that I love you.e

Rev 21

2 I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

John of Giscala - you can read about John here, a prisoner in Rome.

JOHN OF GISCALA (Johanan ben Levi) - JewishEncyclopedia.com

----------------------------------------------------------
also 666 , aka known as the beast is Rome and the emperors of Rome, so actually you are describing Rome, which began the religion of Christianity. The Roman empire legalized Christianity. Without Rome you would not have Christianity.
Jesus, who is one, with the Unseen Father that is in the mind of Jesus. The Father is not one person with Jesus being another person. Jesus in our mind, is Christianity.

you got a citation for your contention that jewish life is DEPENDENT
on the Temple in Jerusalem------you are wrong about that
contention and several other DECLARATIONS embodied in your
silly post The LAW AND THE PRIESTHOOD still exists TODAY.
Distinct tribes melded together long before the roman dogs arrived
on the scene and have never been "necessary" to jewish life. The
"spirit of God" poetically descends on Jerusalem or wherever without the presence of a BUILDING. King David was a jew long
before the Temple was built. I got really bad news for you-----
Jewish life still exists as does jewish scholarship-----and poetry
I didn't say Jewish life is dependent on the temple. I said it was dependent on the temple. I didn't couch my post in riddles.

The Levitical priesthood does not exist today. Or perhaps you can find it for us.

I didn't say Jewish life is dependent on the temple. I said it was dependent on the temple. I didn't couch my post in riddles.

The Levitical priesthood does not exist today. Or perhaps you can find it for us.
LEVITES IS STILL WITH US and still function as such ----can you keep
a secret-------I am a levite as are my brothers

is it written left to right or right to left?

The Second Adam, Son of God and Son of Man through His defeat of Satan as Fully Man, the only perfect Man, won back The Crown, Throne, and Title Deed to Earth once belonging to Adam. Through The Shedding of His Own Blood, as a Life Ransom, He was The First Fruits of Redemption. Payment in Full for the wages of sin, since He was without sin.

This final transfer of Earth back under The Sovereignty of God and Man is kicked off in The End Times when Jesus opens that Scroll in Revelation; that Deed and Title of Transference when He is the only Son of Man worthy to break the 1st of 7 seals. Son of Adam, Son of David, Son of Man & Son of God, The Holy One of Israel, The Self Existent One, The Word of God, The Alpha and Omega, brings all things Full Circle, and Restores All Things.

The Seal is Broken, & this begins the unleashing of the Wrath of God upon Satan's Kingdom until it is No More, and Satan and his followers are no more. 7 seal judgements are unleashed along with 7 trumpet judgments and 7 bowl judgments, and at the end, Armageddon and the completion of God's Work to Restore & Redeem Man and cast Satan and his allies into The Pit.

So The Earth will return to Man, and Jesus Christ being Fully Man, and Fully God will rule over it as a descendant of Adam and Heir of both Adam and David. He will reign over Earth from Jerusalem, the new and eternal capital of Earth, and it's King, The Prince of Peace, Yeshua, The Messiah.

Where as Satan said he would ascend above The Throne of God, God said, that he would humble Himself as a Man and descend to Earth devoid of His power and dependent on God, and defeated Satan as mere Man subject to all temptations, trials and sufferings of men, and overcame them through Faith and Obedience even unto His own Death when at any moment He could have put on The Mantle of Power of The Holy and Living God, but because He loved us, denied Himself, and sacrificed Himself for us, though we did not deserve such love, proving Love Conquers All, even those who would be gods.

God took on and defeated Satan with both hands tied behind His back and even worse, nailed to a cross. It was not a fair fight, because Satan is incapable of Love. But God is Love, and He proved it by His Deeds.

Satan boasts, but God does!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back